Hunter Biden flees contempt hearing

Agreed. You should have mentioned that in your original post instead of

" ...would never have imagined that our own media would do away with free speech, incredible"

Because the context of that statement still alludes me.

It sounds like your claim that only the Democrats are culpable for doing the same thing Republicans condoned.

Regardless, I wouldn't call you vermin for it because I'm not parrot for my favorite politicians.

I did answer that question, I have no interest in explaining the history of how pathetically biased our media is. What sort of media loves, protects and serves government like that? Pravda does, but they didn't do it of their own volition.

And I didn't call you vermin, I said you are saying what our vermin say, and you are

Hunter made tthe GOP look primitive today but I dont think folk should vote for him until this is cleared up.

What has the GOP got to hide ?
Hunter is the one who ran at the prospect of having to answer questions. What has HE got to hide?

I did answer that question, I have no interest in explaining the history of how pathetically biased our media is. What sort of media loves, protects and serves government like that? Pravda does, but they didn't do it of their own volition.

But what does that have to do with this thread?

It would makes a great thread on its own though. I would be curious how you think the press violated the first amendment.

And I didn't call you vermin, I said you are saying what our vermin say, and you are
Fair point.

Biden pulled a publicity stunt by showing up at a contempt of congress hearing and then stormed off without answering questions.

Hunter Biden showed up, and totally punked the entire committee, dared them to ask one question, laughed in their faces, leaving them looking like the cowards, and fools that they are.

FTFY

I didn't see any running.

Can you link that video please?

Figure of speech. When someone 'runs for office' they're not actually running. Hope that clears things up for you. What do you think about Hunter running away from questions? Try to stay on point please.

Hunter was there and available to speak

He only left when Marjorie Trailer Queen got up to speak
He didnt want to stick around for more of Marjorie’s Dick Pics

I loved it when he was in the hallway fleeing and some guy is asking him what kind of crack he likes to smoke.🤣

This was all just a stunt for the stupid film they are making.

Hunter was there and available to speak

He only left when Marjorie Trailer Queen got up to speak
He didnt want to stick around for more of Marjorie’s Dick Pics
So YOU say. The truth is that Hunter ran like a scared rabbit from Green's queries.

Hunter left because he is disgusted with Marjorie Trailer Queen and did not want to see more of her Dick Pics
Hunter left because he had no logical answers. Stop making excuses for him by making up shit.

Biden pulled a publicity stunt by showing up at a contempt of congress hearing and then stormed off without answering questions.

How do Republicans feel about a Republican talking about Hunter's "White privilege"??

But you get the feeling Trump has destroyed politics.

Taylor Greene called Hunter a "coward", Mace said "You have no balls"

Hunter Biden showed up, and totally punked the entire committee, dared them to ask one question, laughed in their faces, leaving them looking like the cowards, and fools that they are.

FTFY

Re NaziKlans totally lost their shizzle over what HB did. One of shall we say least observent told him, "You have the balls", well apparently he did because he showed up.

It is NOT that HB is refusing to testify he is not. He does not want a closed door meeting. He knows ReNaziKlans will twist his words. He wants public committee so what he said can be heard by the American People. Why are ReNaziKlans afraid of public hearing....the world wonders.

Forum List

Back