Hunter Biden flees contempt hearing

So your argument is that Republicans then turned around and expected the SAME TREATMENT. Wow, what country do you live in where that one political party believes they don't have the same rights as their rival?

That isn't what I said.

In said the hypocrisy runs both ways.

In your post you simply called out Democrats so ironically your above statement applies more to your post then mine.

If Republicans got it then still did this, you'd have an argument. But they didn't and you don't. Republicans are just asking for the same rules
The same rules would be to ignore subpeanas like multiple Republicans have done.

I would like to see more Americans tell Congress to pound sand when they get summoned before them. They work for us, not the other way around.

The next time they demand CEOs of this or that industry show up they should all say "nope, not doing it"

That isn't what I said.

In said the hypocrisy runs both ways.

In your post you simply called out Democrats so ironically your above statement applies more to your post then mine.

The same rules would be to ignore subpeanas like multiple Republicans have done.

It's hypocrisy to not get your way then to expect to get the same treatment your competitor got.

Say you're watching a football match (what we call soccer), and they call tripping on your team and you argue. You're a hypocrite if you expect the ref to call tripping the same way on the other team.

That's just stupid, you sound like our vermin

Bannon and Navarro tried this.

Both were guilty. Tell you what, how Congressional ReNaziKlan find Gym JorDumb in Contempt of Congress to, he ignored his Congressional Subpoena.

Both Banon and Navarro worked for P01135809. HB never worked for his father. Not as Vice President. Not as President.

Jared Kushner took $2B from the Saudi's and you people don't jack shit about it.

Ivanka made Millions off her Chinese Patent (after P01135809 imposed tariffs on China) and you people did not say jack shit about it.

HB is a private citizen, the only reason people give shit about him is becasuse of his father. You are reek of the desparation of losers.

Last edited:
It's hypocrisy to not get your way then to expect to get the same treatment your competitor got.

Agreed. You should have mentioned that in your original post instead of

" ...would never have imagined that our own media would do away with free speech, incredible"

Because the context of that statement still alludes me.

Say you're watching a football match (what we call soccer), and they call tripping on your team and you argue. You're a hypocrite if you expect the ref to call tripping the same way on the other team.

That's just stupid, you sound like our vermin
It sounds like your claim that only the Democrats are culpable for doing the same thing Republicans condoned.

Regardless, I wouldn't call you vermin for it because I'm not parrot for my favorite politicians.

The Bidens are above the Law.

What Law? we don't need no stinking law! :mad-61:

Hunter made tthe GOP look primitive today but I dont think folk should vote for him until this is cleared up.

What has the GOP got to hide ?

I can't take you seriously. If you have a specific question that's fine, but if you want an education/history of the left wing media and their relentless attacks on free speech in this country, I am not interested in providing it, sorry
IOW, there is no attack on free speech by the media. If anyone is lying, including the Orange Dementiac, the media has a right to call them out.

Forum List

Back