Hunter Biden flees contempt hearing

"Take her turn???" LOL. :auiqs.jpg:That's why she was pissed. Hunter wouldn't turn her over the bench and rail her. :puke:
I wouldn't either. She's five miles of bad dirt road. :)

Funny, that's what Hunter said, girls, wait your turn to piss on me, vermin

Biden pulled a publicity stunt by showing up at a contempt of congress hearing and then stormed off without answering questions.

Interesting move by Hunters' lawyers.

I still think the best move would be for Hunter Biden to run for president.

Then Comer would have to drop the investigation because of election interference.

Maybe an announcement is coming?

Interesting move by Hunters' lawyers.

I still think the best move would be for Hunter Biden to run for president.

Then Comer would have to drop the investigation because of election interference.

Maybe an announcement is coming?

The Democrats are just rubbing it in the faces of the country with they are doing it and getting away with it because they can. I would never have imagined that our own media would do away with free speech, incredible

Biden pulled a publicity stunt by showing up at a contempt of congress hearing and then stormed off without answering questions.

Hunter is more than willing to testify in an open hearing. He has challenged Congress to do so.

Nancy Mace made an astounding ass of herself, asking Hunter what he is afraid of.

Wow! The man is right in front of you, ready to testify. What are YOU afraid of Nimrod Nancy? Why do you want to interrogate him behind closed doors instead of openly and transparently before the American people?

What a dipshit.

Even more astronomically hypocritical, Nimrod Nancy wanted Hunter arrested for not showing up for a subpoena. Yet Gym Jordan ignored a congressional subpoena. Nimrod Nancy and all of her fellow hypocritical dipshits did not have a problem with that.

Hunter is more than willing to testify in an open hearing. He has challenged Congress to do so.

Why wasn't that good enough for the Democrats? And more importantly, why didn't you say anything then, vermin?

OK, OK, you cutie you with the most bitching avatar EVER, you go girl

A 1.6 million fine is nothing and Trump has lawyers and accountants do his returns. My God you know nothing about business. But you do know avatars and that one is a killer! Best picture or Trump of any political candidate EVER, MAGAt.

And his prosecutor "asked" for a fine, LMAO. Wow, you know nothing about our legal system. So what shelter are you living in? Do they have good food?

The Democrats are just rubbing it in the faces of the country with they are doing it and getting away with it because they can. I would never have imagined that our own media would do away with free speech, incredible
What free speech was done away with?

What free speech was done away with?

I can't take you seriously. If you have a specific question that's fine, but if you want an education/history of the left wing media and their relentless attacks on free speech in this country, I am not interested in providing it, sorry

What are the Republicans afraid of? Why not interrogate Hunter openly and transparently before the American public so we can see what dumbasses they are?

No wonder they are scared of Hunter.

Forum List

Back