Hunter Biden flees contempt hearing

Hunter is more than willing to testify in an open hearing. He has challenged Congress to do so.

Nancy Mace made an astounding ass of herself, asking Hunter what he is afraid of.

Wow! The man is right in front of you, ready to testify. What are YOU afraid of Nimrod Nancy? Why do you want to interrogate him behind closed doors instead of openly and transparently before the American people?

What a dipshit.

Even more astronomically hypocritical, Nimrod Nancy wanted Hunter arrested for not showing up for a subpoena. Yet Gym Jordan ignored a congressional subpoena. Nimrod Nancy and all of her fellow hypocritical dipshits did not have a problem with that.
Hunter doesnt set the terms of the subpoena ...

I can't take you seriously. If you have a specific question that's fine, but if you want an education/history of the left wing media and their relentless attacks on free speech in this country, I am not interested in providing it, sorry
I have a specific question regarding the thread topic.

Was your comment based on the thread topic or were you just speaking extraniously?

If it's the latter, I am not interested unless you create a thread.

speak for yourself .. maybe you literally get nailed in the ass every day but most republicans dont .. buggery is mostly a dem practice .
So you are happy with the way Congress treats us?

Huh! You are in a tiny minority.

I have a specific question regarding the thread topic.

Was your comment based on the thread topic or were you just speaking extraniously?

If it's the latter, I am not interested unless you create a thread.

Yes. Double standards are not standards. Democrats making arguments that directly contradict what they just said when it was the other way around means nothing and it's not a real discussion when you are debating someone who is disingenuous about their own beliefs.

I was on the debate team in high school. We argued the side we were assigned. No one said that is their personal standard because it obviously wasn't. Just like the Democrats who repeatedly prove the standard they are arguing is not their standard

Yes. Double standards are not standards. Democrats making arguments that directly contradict what they just said when it was the other way around means nothing and it's not a real discussion when you are debating someone who is disingenuous about their own beliefs
Did you have an example as it relates to the thread topic?

Did you have an example as it relates to the thread topic?

Yes, this topic where the Democrat Justice Department prosecuted a Republican for what the Democrats are now screaming bloody murder when it's the reverse and the Democrat Justice department isn't prosecuting Hunter for what they just prosecuted a Republican for.

Are you following the thread? This has to be pointed out to you that explicitly? I even said that before

Yes, this topic where the Democrat Justice Department prosecuted a Republican for what the Democrats are now screaming bloody murder when it's the reverse and the Democrat Justice department isn't prosecuting Hunter for what they just prosecuted a Republican for.

Are you following the thread? This has to be pointed out to you that explicitly? I even said that before
What does that have to do with your comment...

" ...would never have imagined that our own media would do away with free speech, incredible"

Conversely Republicans are screaming bloody murder over hunter Biden when a few months ago they were supporting multiple Republicans not following subpeanas.

The hypocrisy slices both ways.

Conversely Republicans are screaming bloody murder over hunter Biden when a few months ago they were supporting multiple Republicans not following subpeanas.

The hypocrisy slices both ways.

So your argument is that Republicans then turned around and expected the SAME TREATMENT. Wow, what country do you live in where that one political party believes they don't have the same rights as their rival?

If Republicans got it then still did this, you'd have an argument. But they didn't and you don't. Republicans are just asking for the same rules

The refusal to answer congressional subpoenas, the refusal to give testimony, the outright contempt for the rule of law...all in service and homage to their savior.
And you're stunned when a person of power gives the middle finger to a bunch of politicians. How quaint and naive.

So just, so righteous.

Just fucking stop, ok? You have no legs to stand on here. :)
um the Trump kids and in laws, gave testimony, and showed up....they weren't held in contempt...try again

Forum List

Back