Hunter Biden flees contempt hearing

But what does that have to do with this thread?

It would makes a great thread on its own though. I would be curious how you think the press violated the first amendment.

Fair point.

Well, if the thread was to explain left wing media bias to you, then your OP didn't cover that, so you need to start over

Well, if the thread was to explain left wing media bias to you, then your OP didn't cover that, so you need to start over
Of course all media is bias, however that is not what you posted.

You posted... "...and their relentless attacks on free speech in this country,..."

Again, you should create a thread. I would love to hear how you think left wing media violates freedom of speech.

Alternatively, you could just do a search a function as I am sure there are already a plethora of threads on the topic...or continue try to derail this thread.

The choice is yours.

Yeah, but your stuttering fuck sold classified documents and sold out the country for $100 million (that we know of)... with his statutory rapist, crackhead spawn...

Plus, dragging his 11-year old daughter into the shower.... my God, what a filthy fucking animal. 🤮

All deal killers for me.

:abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 886069
Link? Any idiot can post whatever they want but let`s see your facts.

Of course all media is bias, however that is not what you posted.

You posted... "...and their relentless attacks on free speech in this country,..."

Again, you should create a thread. I would love to hear how you think left wing media violates freedom of speech.

Alternatively, you could just do a search a function as I am sure there are already a plethora of threads on the topic...or continue try to derail this thread.

The choice is yours.

You're either not a sports fan or you're a leftist who is a terrible liar. To blow off expecting the rules to be called the same for both teams as "hypocrisy" was an incredibly stupid thing to say and now I don't know if you ARE stupid or you're like the Democrats just saying whatever helps your team and constantly lying like everyone is stupid.

That's why I said you sound like our vermin. You do. Hypocrisy is their way of life. They have incredibly high standards for us (like don't argue with the ref for equality of calls) while holding themselves to no standards at all. I used to be a lot nicer about it, but I'm just tired of the constant arguments that all come down to trying to get the Democrats to see their double standards. It's a futile pursuit. Call it stupidity or cult 46, you tell me

Yeah, but your stuttering fuck sold classified documents and sold out the country for $100 million (that we know of)... with his statutory rapist, crackhead spawn...

Plus, dragging his 11-year old daughter into the shower.... my God, what a filthy fucking animal. 🤮

All deal killers for me.

:abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 886069

You're using a photo shopped pic. You're lying sack of MAGA MAGGOT SHIT!!!

You're using a photo shopped pic. You're lying sack of MAGA MAGGOT SHIT!!!

I assume you're saying that the bottom pick was photoshopped, but there were a whole bunch of similar picks that weren't photoshopped. I agree I don't like them doing that, but what is misleading about the pick, MAGAt? Hunter did that while his wife was raising his kids

You're either not a sports fan or you're a leftist who is a terrible liar. To blow off expecting the rules to be called the same for both teams as "hypocrisy" was an incredibly stupid thing to say and now I don't know if you ARE stupid or you're like the Democrats just saying whatever helps your team and constantly lying like everyone is stupid.

That's why I said you sound like our vermin. You do. Hypocrisy is their way of life. They have incredibly high standards for us (like don't argue with the ref for equality of calls) while holding themselves to no standards at all. I used to be a lot nicer about it, but I'm just tired of the constant arguments that all come down to trying to get the Democrats to see their double standards. It's a futile pursuit. Call it stupidity or cult 46, you tell me
With all due respect; the above is a textbook example of a rant.

Both sides have supported ignoring subpeanas. The hypocrisy...or double standard is not admitting that but only ridiculing one side for it as you were doing.

Hypocrisy aside, an underlining irony is that those guilty of ignoring subpeanas, like Jim Jordan, are actually attacking hunter for doing the same thing.

You can't make this stuff up.

Biden pulled a publicity stunt by showing up at a contempt of congress hearing and then stormed off without answering questions.

Hunter has no fear of Congress. Whatever evidence the Republicans bring forth will be denied or ignored by both him and the Democrats. And even if the House votes to hold him in contempt, they have no power to indict or order any form of restitution or punishment, and there is no way in hell that Biden's DOJ will prosecute him.

The Republicans are between a rock and a hard place. Engage in an exercise of futility as they will accomplish nothing by going after Bidens, or they go through the motions to throw a bone to angry constituents who accuse them of being do nothing and timid about going after obvious corruption.

With all due respect; the above is a textbook example of a rant.

Both sides have supported ignoring subpeanas. The hypocrisy...or double standard is not admitting that but only ridiculing one side for it as you were doing.

Hypocrisy aside, an underlining irony is that those guilty of ignoring subpeanas, like Jim Jordan, are actually attacking hunter for doing the same thing.

You can't make this stuff up.

I can't take you seriously while you're arguing that Democrats changing standards is the same as Republicans expecting the ref to call both teams the same way. You know EXACTLY how stupid that is. I don't care what country you are from, every one outside the US are soccer nuts. When you're ready to man up and have a real discussion, let me know.

We both know you have said the same point I did many times, if the ref isn't going to call it the way you like, call it consistently. Now that standard for the first time in your life on any subject is "hypocrisy." We both know that's true, man up

I can't take you seriously while you're arguing that Democrats changing standards is the same as Republicans expecting the ref to call both teams the same way. You know EXACTLY how stupid that is. I don't care what country you are from, ever one outside the US are soccer nuts. When you're ready to man up and have a real discussion, let me know
Odd debate tactic.

Telling me that I know I'm wrong.

Lol. Have a good day.

Odd debate tactic.

Telling me that I know I'm wrong.

Lol. Have a good day.

You are wrong, a liar, and you know it. You NEVER used that standard ever in your entire life on any subject.

THAT is why I say you are saying exactly what our vermin do.

We are applying this standard to you, not ourselves, like EVERY Democrat "standard"

So to Trump Humpers the law doesn't apply to them.

LOL, yeah, that's it, Republicans are going after Democrats, that's what's happening.

Catsnmeters

Again, catman, our daily life. I won't continue, this is my last post encouraging you to be serious. After this one the balls in your court. Can you see bias, or you are just biased? You tell me

Here is what I'm loving in all this epic failure on the part of the ReNaziKlans yesterday.

At one point, after HB had walked in and sat down, apparently Nancy "Brain Dead" Mace says to HB, "You don't have the balls".

She either misremembered/forgot that Marjorie "I banged guys my gym while I was still married" Taylor Goon showed pic of HB's junk in a committee meeting.

Is good old Margie Three Toes bogaring those pics? Wasn't having McCarthy nut sack locked a drawer in her office enough?

Guess Hunter was tired of teabagger BS.
He was there to answer questions.
What questions did he answer?...............0
Questions asked?...........0

Teabaggers didn't want anything but TV time and grandstanding.
I would have made that statement to everyone and returned, after teabaggers finished.
About 5PM.

At this point only fools are trying to defend Hunter Biden.

He's as crooked as a hounds hind leg

Forum List

Back