Hunter Biden makes a statement but lawyers say he won't show up for deposition

i know exactly how the process works.; we subpoena jordan and the insurrection caucus they do not show and have no consequences.

i'd like to hear hunter's answers, not some trumpist interpretive spin based in "alternate facts."
Thanks for answering my question.

You get a quote from Obama saying he delegated the authority to Joey to withhold the billion dollars and I'll call you "My Master, my God" for the rest of my time here.

You cannot. Because he never did. Because he withheld the US taxpayers' dollars at the request of his sons' corrupt bosses.

I would not doubt that Obama will be called as a witness in Joey's impeachment inquiry to answer that very question.
Hahaha. So many misconceptions in that bit of propaganda. President Obama named Biden the administration’s point man on Ukraine February 2014. Please let the Neo-GOP dumbasses who believe otherwise call him as a witness to that fact.

You think he appointed himself as Obama's point man?

Loan Guarantees are not tax dollars nor are they tax funded military aid that Congress must approve and by law has to be dispersed in a timely fashion.

Hahaha. So many misconceptions in that bit of propaganda. President Obama named Biden the administration’s point man on Ukraine February 2014. Please let the Neo-GOP dumbasses who believe otherwise call him as a witness to that fact.

Loan Guarantees are not tax dollars nor are they tax funded military aid that Congress must approve and by law has to be dispersed in a timely fashion.
No quote from Obama. Color me not surprised.

View attachment 872435

1702481906517-png.872439

LOLOL

You dolt, that "Ukraine gas exec" is Devon Archer, a close friend of Hunter's. Even worse for you, you can't even prove Archer was a "Ukraine gas exec" when that photo was taken.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOL

You dolt, that "Ukraine gas exec" is Devon Archer, a close friend of Hunter's. Even worse for you, you can't even prove Archer was a "Ukraine gas exec" when that photo was taken.

face-palm-gif.278959

Your contention is there is no evidence that Hunter Biden has ever broken the law?

LOL GOod luck with that

What questions?

President Biden, have you been involved in your sons business dealings and have you ever provided him any favors?

No

Biden also said on several occasions he knew nothing of his son's business dealings and never asked him about it. All lies, so why would you believe his next lie?

Hunter profited because of politics. Because of who his father is. Chinese , Ukrainians and Russians would not throw away millions of dollars by giving it to Hunter Biden for nothing. They knew they would be getting political favors back from his father.

If Biden and Hunter skate on this because direct evidence can't be found than so be it. But to be a bitch about people asking to look into this is uncalled for. This is exactly what is wrong with American politics and you know it.
Money laundering crimes are always done in a way so that "direct evidence" cannot be found. It comes with the territory but you can still use your eyes and your brain in this matter.

LOLOL

No evidence!!!!!

Biden also said on several occasions he knew nothing of his son's business dealings and never asked him about it. All lies, so why would you believe his next lie?

Hunter profited because of politics. Because of who his father is. Chinese , Ukrainians and Russians would not throw away millions of dollars by giving it to Hunter Biden for nothing. They knew they would be getting political favors back from his father.

If Biden and Hunter skate on this because direct evidence can't be found than so be it. But to be a bitch about people asking to look into this is uncalled for. This is exactly what is wrong with American politics and you know it.
Money laundering crimes are always done in a way so that "direct evidence" cannot be found. It comes with the territory but you can still use your eyes and your brain in this matter.
How was Joe involved?

Dinner
Phone calls

Then Congress should charge Hunter with contempt and push the enforcement of the contempt charges.... Just as Democrats did with their nemesis Steve Bannon, Peter Navarro and Daniel Scavino.

Forum List

Back