Hunter Biden text confirms Joe Biden involved in bribery scheme.

I thought Joe told us he never discussed any of his family member's business with any of them.

It is obvious Joe was right there using his position to strongarm people for cash.

FzPv1FrWYAMUoVH

All the text says is that Hunter is sitting next to his father.
All it proves is that he wants some of his fathers gravitas to rub off on him.
The text is 'posturing' in a conversation, that's' all it is.

It doesn't prove much else.

To me if there is actual evidence that proves either Joe Biden or Donald Trump broke laws they should face some form of prosecution be it impeachment proceedings or a criminal trial. Of course the charge should be a serious one, not something like jaywalking.

To me having one rule of law that applies equally to all is the important factor. Joe and Hunter Biden should not be above the rule of law. It appears they are.

If nothing else the Bidens are a prime example of white supremacy.
The wealthy are an example of white supremacy also since they get sweetheart deals also.

If Newsmax is reporting it; you'd have to be a hack or stupid to believe it.
The eventual jury who looks at all this evidence isnt going to buy your "Newmax reported it so it must be fake" angle. Do you honestly think a jury who sees that text ISNT going to find it damning? The Bidens are in deep shit. If you cant see that at this point, youre fucking crazy. :cuckoo:

The eventual jury who looks at all this evidence isnt going to buy your "Newmax reported it so it must be fake" angle. Do you honestly think a jury who sees that text ISNT going to find it damning? The Bidens are in deep shit. If you cant see that at this point, youre fucking crazy. :cuckoo:
I have no care for the Bidens, the Trumps, or any wealthy shitstains that run society.

Right now, the only media who ARE giving this fair coverage are the conservative outlets. The lame stream media is still protecting the corrupt Biden Family.

It's no secret...The world knows what kind of corrupt shit are the Bidens.
The question is..... does anybody has a spine in American politics today?...going to put an end to this criminal behavior? I won't hold my breath.

BIGGEST SET OF NADS IN CONGRESS:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e6/Lauren_Boebert_117th_U.S_Congress.jpg/440px-Lauren_Boebert_117th_U.S_Congress.jpg

Aw now you got him. Can you feel the thrill running up your leg? Maybe you should try to submit an amicus brief before July 26 to Judge Noreika. After all Donny hired only the best people, right? :auiqs.jpg:
Seek medical attention for your TDS before it becomes terminal.

The eventual jury who looks at all this evidence isnt going to buy your "Newmax reported it so it must be fake" angle.
If Newsmax is the only one reporting it; it's likely completely fabricated or, at best, woefully mis-represented.

Do you honestly think a jury who sees that text ISNT going to find it damning?
No. I think a jury that sees it will weigh the evidence; not the 100% slant job that right wing kook media provides--the stuff you accept without question.
The Bidens are in deep shit.
Gee, where have we heard that before?
If you cant see that at this point, youre fucking crazy. :cuckoo:
Do you think anyone named Biden will have to resign their office or see the inside of a prison cell? If so, you're fucking crazy.

Forum List

Back