Hunter Biden to plead guilty of two minor crimes (tax and a gun) Two year probation likely

Not really. Now we KNOW how you feel about "gun control" and the "gun violence" you claimed was a result of a lack of "gun control". It's all BULLSHIT, a big lie, you don't care at all. Thanks for finally coming clean.
All I said is that you guys are upset.

Anything more you think you got out of that clearly demonstrates that you're losing control of your emotions when you're upset.

Aww... sez the guy whose fuhrer had to pay $ 5 million on a rape charge. The orange guy who loves to grab his daughter's pussy.

If I were you, I would be ashamed to talk about anyone else's alleged crimes. But then, you retards never had a sense of shame, do you? :itsok:
I would ask for a link to where Trump likes to grab his daughter's pussy, but we all know you are lying.

But hey, your Vegetable Messiah liked to molest his daughter, so maybe you are just confused.

Why do all members of the Trump cult resort to fantasies of gay sexual abuse as a form of punishment?

Why are members of the Trump cult so obsessed with Hunter Biden’s dick. First they complain that Twitter took pictures of Hunter Biden’s dick down. Now they fantasize about Hunter Biden and gay sex.

Why are members of the Trump cult so obsessed with Hunter Biden? He’s not a member of the Biden administration and he didn’t get $2 billion like Jared did

Why hate Hunter? Oh yeah, because right wing media keep spreading Republican lies about Hunter Biden. But the sexual obsessions are creepy.
I know, old witch.... they're solid folks. Who hasn't fucked their dead brother's wife as his body grows cold.... let him cast the first stone. And then molested the brother's 14-year old daughter... again, he without sin.... yada yada.... and who doesn't shower with their daughter?

I'm finna do you a solid... no door knob in that trailer is safe now.... :laughing0301:

3db81ec9c5314ebd.jpg

All I said is that you guys are upset.

Anything more you think you got out of that clearly demonstrates that you're losing control of your emotions when you're upset.
Why would anyone be upset?
A President has papers at home and faces 300 years.
J6 trespassers are locked in prison for years without bail.
Citizens are arrested for defending themselves.

And Joe’s son doesn’t pay millions in taxes and illegally buys guns and gets a slap on the wrist with no jail time. Not even charged for being an agent of foreign governments illegally.

Last edited:
You noticed?

So you have access to Joe Bidens bank account?

I noticed you failed the IQ test.
screwey! Where have you been?
Usually when the other lefty loons come calling you are right there at the front of the sheeple pack.

Why would anyone be upset?
A President has papers at home and faces 300 years.
J6 trespassers are locked in prison for years with bail.
Citizens are arrested for defending themselves.

And Joe’s son doesn’t pay millions in taxes and illegally buys guns and gets a slap on the wrist with no jail time.
Are you upset?

We’re still waiting for these criminal charges. We’re still waiting for this evidence of criminal behavior.

Any day now I guess. It’s been 30 years. I guess we can wait a while longer.
Um, Crackhead is in the process of pleading guilty to crimes, Dumbass.

Please try to keep up.

“This plea deal does have all the makings of an avoidance of any jail time, but more importantly, it was an (attempted) evasion of the more serious allegations facing Hunter Biden and the Biden family.”

Forum List

Back