Hunter Biden to plead guilty of two minor crimes (tax and a gun) Two year probation likely

This isn't about Trump, it is about doing the right thing.
I know you want to do the right thing, don't you?
Doing the right thing?
Like setting up a POTUS and forcing him to spend the rest of his life defending himself from criminals in a corrupt FBI?

The timing of this is strange, considering the fact that Durham is testifying right now in front of congress about the illegal activities of the FBI concerning the Russian Collusion Hoax.

That’s it?
I was fooled by my fellow conservatives who made it seem as if he had committed big crimes.

President Biden’s son Hunter has reached a tentative agreement with federal prosecutors to plead guilty to two minor tax crimes and admit to the facts of a gun charge under terms that would likely keep him out of jail, according to court papers filed Tuesday.
Any proposed plea deal would have to be approved by a federal judge, and it was not immediately clear what day Hunter Biden, 53, might appear in court to enter his guilty plea.
The agreement caps an investigation that was opened in 2018 during the Trump administration, and has generated intense interest and criticism since 2020 from Republican politicians who accused the Biden administration of reluctance to pursue the case. The terms of the proposed deal — negotiated with Delaware U.S. Attorney David Weiss, a holdover from President Donald Trump’s administration — are likely to face similar scrutiny.

The court papers indicate the younger Biden has tentatively agreed to plead guilty to two misdemeanor tax charges of failure to pay in 2017 and 2018. The combined tax liability is roughly $1.2 million over those years, according to people familiar with the matter who spoke on condition of anonymity to describe details of the agreement that are not yet public. Prosecutors plan to recommend a sentence of probation for those counts, these people said. Biden’s representatives have said he previously paid back the IRS what he owed
.”

So 1.2 million tax evasion is now a minor crime?

What a world
It would be a minor crime if you did the same thing. You’d go to prison.[/url]

Last edited:
You are a special kind of stupid, aren’t you? Bless your heart.
Yeah. I would expect that kind of name-calling from a propagandist like yourself.
It's clear you're trying to mislead the ignorant and misinformed here.
But most of the members on USMB are wise to your BS and not so easily mislead.

Yeah. I would expect that kind of name-calling from a propagandist like yourself.
It's clear you're trying to mislead the ignorant and misinformed here.
But most of the members on USMB are wise to your BS and not so easily mislead.
Name calling? Is that what you’re complaining about? :auiqs.jpg:

The crucial difference here seems to be that Hunter followed the advice of his lawyers.
Yeah, sure. The DOJ gives him an opportunity to get out of facing the rest of his life in prison with no jail time. I would follow the advice of my lawyers too.

Is that the best you got ?

Hinter paid the penalty. Good luck on staying crime free.
Hunter paid the penalty?

FWXIIL~1.JPG

He paid them turd breath. And now the maga trash prosecutor has set the precedent for every prosecutor on the plane to go after every tax crime, no matter how small, or ones that are usually overlooked.

Every. Single. Tax crime.

See you down the road turd breath.
Triggered much, Simp? :laughing0301:

H.B. paid the taxes he owed years ago.

The Rapist and Traitor actively engages in tax evasion and you get down on your knees to him.
Lies.

One of Daddy’s big donors paid Crackheads’s tax bill, Simp.

Forum List

Back