Hunter Biden to plead guilty of two minor crimes (tax and a gun) Two year probation likely

It just dawned on me. Are the Trumpsters suddenly pro gun control and enforcing tax laws? Wow. Or maybe it is just because Hunter.
A better question is why are those who are on the side of “common sense gun laws” not condemning Hunter Biden being let off the hook for a federal gun crime?

Last edited:
You can’t pay someone else’s taxes. Hunter wrote the check years ago before any charges.

People almost never get charged with this unless they refuse to pay up.
If he paid his taxes, why did he just accept a plea agreement for not paying his taxes? People go to prison for this all the time.

Having had a position within the White House with a security clearance it's fair to wonder why he seemed to pick up a lot of foreign business around that time.
You worked in the White House?

No wonder the place is going to shit.

I held a TS-SCI when I was in the Army, and one of the job assignments I was qualified for (and could get assigned) was the White House COMSEC Communication section, or in the SCIF. Someone who has your political leanings would be considered a suspected target when it comes to OPSEC.

When it comes to Jared....he was a go-between working out peace deals between Arabs and Israel, yet you think it's strange that he knew foreigners.
Clearly you're not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

The problem with you is you've been brainwashed into only believing the worst of anyone who is loyal to Trump.

You can’t pay someone else’s taxes. Hunter wrote the check years ago before any charges.

People almost never get charged with this unless they refuse to pay up.
No stupid. One of daddy’s big donors paid them.

Just like Crooked Hillary committing massive crimes but being let off the hook by the Democrats because of "no intent".
FVHAR1~1.JPG

In every legal aspect Hunter is a private citizen. He can do what he wants. Politicians must give an accounting of themselves. As The most investigated private citizen in recent memory it's pretty weak stuff to get him on a paperwork crime.
200w.gif

Sorry.

I just snarfed my coffee.

What kind of crime is Trump being accused up, shitforbrains?

Wasn't it a paperwork crime?

Last edited:
If he paid his taxes, why did he just accept a plea agreement for not paying his taxes? People go to prison for this all the time.
They almost never go to prison for this because the DoJ almost never prosecutes anyone after they’ve paid their taxes.

So did Wesley Snipes.
Wesley Snipes is a bad example. Whereas Biden paid the back taxes years ago, Wesley Snipes declared he was not subject to US law and pled not guilty and was convicted at a jury trial.

Paying taxes and pleading guilty results in leniency. Not doing so gets you three years in jail.

Forum List

Back