Hunter Biden to plead guilty of two minor crimes (tax and a gun) Two year probation likely

Hunter-the-ATF-and-gun-crimes.jpg

The good news is that now we know you don't really care about "gun control" or bullshit federal firearms laws, it was all just a lie. Looking forward to ignoring Biden's "assault weapons ban" with you later this year.

Glad to see you on the right side now!
You should keep informed...

"And as it happens, the law Biden violated is being challenged by gun proliferation activists. One appeals court has already held that the government can't ban people convicted of a non-violent crime from having a gun and another ruled that drug users have a right to bear arms under the Second Amendment. Personally, I think the government should have broad powers to regulate gun ownership so it doesn't offend me that Biden agreed to forego using drugs and owning a gun in the future to avoid being charged with a felony. That seems like a fair deal for a first offense in a non-violent crime. But that's just me. I would have expected the right, which even defends violent terrorists' right to bear arms, to scream bloody murder that someone was charged for lying on a background check or required to give up their right to own a gun"

All gone! They gave up every iota of their legitimacy for Hunter Biden.

You never have to take a leftist "gun control" argument seriously, ever again, because now we KNOW it's all bullshit. They don't care.
They vacant also never whine and cry about rich white guys who don’t pay their taxes.

Where's IMtoo...shouldn't he be weighing in on this situation of White Privilege....White DEMOCRAT PRIVILEGE. If he doesn't.............................

No shit. In a thread about Hunter Biden pleading guilty to multiple crimes all they can do is bleat BUT, BUT, ORANGE MAN BAD!

Just remember this turd breath. The charges brought against Biden by the maga and prosecutor appointed by Trump, are never brought against anyone else. So now the Trumphumper prosecutor has to bring the charges equally against Republicans.

You can bet your ass Democratic prosecutors will now be hunting republicans down like dogs on these same charges.

Be careful what you wish for tard.

Just remember this turd breath. The charges brought against Biden by the maga and prosecutor appointed by Trump, are never brought against anyone else. So now the Trumphumper prosecutor has to bring the charges equally against Republicans.

You can bet your ass Democratic prosecutors will now be hunting republicans down like dogs on these same charges.

I got what I wished for. Total dismantling of your fake "gun control" arguments forever!

LOL

You actually think that people who do not vote Prog are not destroyed from those who are not! I owe nothing. Should I watch a person with a rifle go into a store and try to stop it? Or just walk away.

Cool story, Simp.

How does it feel to be nuzzling the nuts of a rich white guy who doesn’t pay his taxes?

Bring it, dumbfuck.

Go ahead, you retarded dimwit, what the hell are you waiting for?

Cool story, Simp.

How does it feel to be nuzzling the nuts of a rich white guy who doesn’t pay his taxes?

He paid them turd breath. And now the maga trash prosecutor has set the precedent for every prosecutor on the plane to go after every tax crime, no matter how small, or ones that are usually overlooked.

Every. Single. Tax crime.

See you down the road turd breath.

He paid them turd breath. And now the maga trash prosecutor has set the precedent for every prosecutor on the plane to go after every tax crime, no matter how small, or ones that are usually overlooked.

Every. Single. Tax crime.

See you down the road turd breath.
The death of nations does not need what you spout. Just do not help anyone in distress. And that is growing.

In every legal aspect Hunter is a private citizen. He can do what he wants. Politicians must give an accounting of themselves. As The most investigated private citizen in recent memory it's pretty weak stuff to get him on a paperwork crime.
Yeah! Same applies to the Trump kids!

You should keep informed...

"And as it happens, the law Biden violated is being challenged by gun proliferation activists. One appeals court has already held that the government can't ban people convicted of a non-violent crime from having a gun and another ruled that drug users have a right to bear arms under the Second Amendment. Personally, I think the government should have broad powers to regulate gun ownership so it doesn't offend me that Biden agreed to forego using drugs and owning a gun in the future to avoid being charged with a felony. That seems like a fair deal for a first offense in a non-violent crime. But that's just me. I would have expected the right, which even defends violent terrorists' right to bear arms, to scream bloody murder that someone was charged for lying on a background check or required to give up their right to own a gun"

Like I said, now we know you're on the same side as the "gun proliferation activists". That's good news!

H.B. missed tax deadlines. He repaid the money owed to the government several years ago.

The Rapist and Traitor has engaged in active tax evasion for years and still refuses the release his taxes as other president's have. The Rapist and Traitor keeps saying he cannot release his taxes because he is being audited, the I.R.S. says that being audited is NOT and does NOT prevent a person from releasing their taxes.

H.B. failed to properly fill out a form when purchasing a firearm. The number of people are convicted and sent to prison for this offense are slim, nil and none. Suddenly gun huggers are up in arms over this, never mind the fact the Rapist and Traitor signed an Executive Order allowing Drug Addicts to carry a firearm.

David Weiss, the U.S. Attorney who investigated H.B. was appointed by the Rapist and Traitor. His investigation of H.B. took five years and wasted millions of U.S. Tax Payer Dollars.

Weiss has access to evidence that the rest of us do not. Which means he knows way more about the case than the rest of us do and he made the decision the offer this plea deal based upon the evidence he has.

H.B. is in recovery, which is a life long process. He battles his addiction everyday. It was due to his addiction that missed those tax deadlines.

The Rapist and Traitor deliberately evades paying taxes and has done for years.

MAGA MAGGOTS were desperate to hang H.B. around his father's neck in 2024 and that plan is now as dead George Lincoln Rockwell.

Get over it MAGA MAGGOTS. It ain't gonna happen

Forum List

Back