Hunter Biden to plead guilty of two minor crimes (tax and a gun) Two year probation likely

He was “let off” because he paid. Please give us the evidence that shows the others you mentioned paid too.
He was "let off" because his Daddy is Joe Biden, one of the most corrupt politicians in US History and currently holds the office of POTUS.

He failed to pay his taxes. Period. He was let off the hook for crimes rappers and black actors go to prison for.
Hunter Biden paid his taxes years ago. Wesley Snipes and Lil Wayne’s cases have very different circumstances.

The only Delusional people here are the ones that believe Trump is going to be found not guilty.
Trump is an embarrassment to your party and this country.

Hunter Biden is a role model. Trump should follow his steps and take a plea deal and put this behind him.
I don't see the point of taking a plea when you're innocent.

By US tax laws, you can not gift that amount of money to a person in a single year.
That’s wrong. You can gift any amount you want. All the tax laws say is that over a certain amount it has to be declared as income. Do you have proof Hunter didn’t? I’m pretty sure the IRS was warching him closely.

He was “let off” because he paid. Please give us the evidence that shows the others you mentioned paid too.
He didn’t pay. That’s why he accepted a plea agreement for not paying.

You people are total hacks.. A guy is convicted of tax evasion and you say he wasn't because paid his taxes.

Then he’s let off the hook for breaking federal gun laws to boot.

USMB sucks.

That’s wrong. You can gift any amount you want. All the tax laws say is that over a certain amount it has to be declared as income. Do you have proof Hunter didn’t? I’m pretty sure the IRS was warching him closely.
No. There is a limit to how much you can gift someone every year. It’s something like 17K.

Who’s closer to having iron bars slamming behind them? What you’re saying makes no sense, except in MAGA fantasyland.
I don't know if you have due process in your former country, but it's one of the reasons America is one of the better countries in the world.
I think the reason you keep yapping on this topic is because you want to turn my country into whatever country you escaped from.
The only happy communists are people living in Capitalist countries. At least that's my experience.

. All the tax laws say is that over a certain amount it has to be declared as income
Actually gifts aren’t considered taxable income. The giver may need to pay a gift tax over a certain high threshold but it’s not taxable for the recipient.

He didn’t pay. That’s why he accepted a plea agreement for not paying.

You people are total hacks.. A guy is convicted of tax evasion and you say he wasn't because paid his taxes.

Then he’s let off the hook for breaking federal gun laws to boot.
Of course he paid. Do you think the IRS would forgive anything in a high profile case like this? If there was real corruption, you’d be hearing about complete exoneration and possibly an apology from the IRS.

The evidence that he didn’t pay his taxes is the fact that he accepted a plea agreement, which is a conviction, for not paying his taxes.

Of course he paid. Do you think the IRS would forgive anything in a high profile case like this? If there was really corruption, you’d be hearing about complete exoneration and possibly an apology from the IRS.
If he paid his taxes, why did he accept a conviction for not paying his taxes?

Forum List

Back