Hunter Biden to plead guilty of two minor crimes (tax and a gun) Two year probation likely

For Trump to follow in the admission of his guilt, entering into a plea deal, taking the punishment, and getting it over with.

:hyper: Mr. Trump...

Donald J. Trump for once in your lifetime, put Country first and get it over and done so we as a nation can heal.

For Trump to follow in the admission of his guilt, entering into a plea deal, taking the punishment, and getting it over with.

:hyper: Mr. Trump...

Donald J. Trump for once in your lifetime, put Country first and get it over and done so we as a nation can heal.
Now there’s a new precedent set. Go ahead and lie on a federal applications for a firearms permit and you now demand the Hunter Biden treatment. The same for failing to pay your taxes.

Now there’s a new precedent set. Go ahead and lie on a federal applications for a firearms permit and you now demand the Hunter Biden treatment. The same for failing to pay your taxes.
No thanks man, I don't want a criminal record associated with my name.
I say you go for it.

Can you show me anyone who accepted a plea agreement so they could get the death penalty?
I don't see the point of taking a plea when you're innocent.

:itsok: A lot of people went to death row and were executed that felt the same way.

I watched some of this. That idiot who thought Guam was in danger of capsizing asked Durham if he didn’t indict Hunter Biden. Durham responded by chucking and saying that Hunter Biden wasn’t a subject of his investigation.

No thanks man, I don't want a criminal record associated with my name.
I say you go for it.
If you or anyone ever are accused of either of these crimes, you can now demand the Hunter Biden punishment. The precedent has been set that these crimes are no big deal.

If you or anyone ever are accused of either of these crimes, you can now demand the Hunter Biden punishment. The precedent has been set that these crimes are no big deal.
Ok, thanks for sharing :rolleyes:

Good question. Seems like the federal prosecutor was treating him more harshly than normal people.
Letting him off the hook for failing to pay income tax on a couple million dollars in income and no penalty at all for lying on a federal application to purchase a firearm is harsher treatment than others received for the same crimes? Seriously?

Check out what the real crime family is up to...

You are in no position to criticize anyone.

If Hunter was from a Republican family it would not be "minor crimes". He would be facing decades in prison, especially for the firearms crime.

That is just the way it rolls in this banana republic.

Forum List

Back