Hunter Biden to plead guilty of two minor crimes (tax and a gun) Two year probation likely

It’s the truth.

If everyone who failed to pay taxes on time or lied about drug use on a form were in jail, that would be a ton of people.
It’s not the truth. There are people in prison right now for committing the exact same crimes. They were treated much more harshly than the current president’s son.

iyv5vjyd9e7b1.png
Learn to meme

Because the GOP feels that the IRS doesn't need millions of rounds of ammo and thousands of ARs to enforce tax laws.

Biden is using the IRS as a predicate to go after FFL dealers.
Tax laws need to enforced through the threat of an armed confrontation.

More like it's evidence that you're a lying sack of sh*t.
I listen to right wing AM radio and they often talk about people who can get help with tax problems.

You think all those people are going to jail? Hell no.

Ordinarily they wouldn’t. It’s evidence the DoJ is treating Hunter Biden more harshly than other people.
Is these hack are saying probation for tax evasion and no penalty for lying on a federal firearms application is overly harsh. I honestly didn’t see that one coming. I didn’t believe even liberals could be that stupid.

Tax laws need to enforced through the threat of an armed confrontation.
Tax laws mainly deal with law abiding taxpayers.
Not criminals.
The US Income Tax Code is so complex it takes a PHD to understand it.
I took the tax class H&R Block holds, and discovered just how hard it is to fill out taxes.
If they changed it to a flat-tax paid at the sale you wouldn't need an IRS.

I listen to right wing AM radio and they often talk about people who can get help with tax problems.

Well, most people aren't taking $2 million from Ukraine, Russia, and China.

Government often seizes all of their assets. Did they do that in this case? No.

Tax laws mainly deal with law abiding taxpayers.
Not criminals.
The US Income Tax Code is so complex it takes a PHD to understand it.
I took the tax class H&R Block holds, and discovered just how hard it is to fill out taxes.
If they changed it to a flat-tax paid at the sale you wouldn't need an IRS.
Hunter Biden didn't fail to pay his taxes because the tax laws are too complicated. He would not have paid them no matter how our taxes are calculated.

Last edited:
Hunter Biden did pay his taxes because the tax laws are too complicated. He would not have paid them no matter how our taxes are calculated.
My understanding is he was getting a lot of income from illegal sources, so of course he didn't declare it.
Now that the GOP controlled House is looking at Biden Family member's bank accounts....they're using Hunter as a fall-guy by giving him a plea deal he's not qualified to get, and trying to sweep the whole mess under the rug.

Then why accept a conviction for not paying his taxes?
The whole thing is being done to give leftist idiots something to grasp and repeat during discussions like this.

"Hunter Biden is a hero for facing up to his crimes and accepting blame where it belonged. Now he needs to move on and begin healing!!!"

The whole thing is being done to give leftist idiots something to grasp and repeat during discussions like this.

"Hunter Biden is a hero for facing up to his crimes and accepting blame where it belonged. Now he needs to move on and begin healing!!!"
He’s not facing up to anything.

Lawyer for hip-hop artist Kodak Black, who was charged with the same federal weapons crime as Hunter Biden and sentenced to over three years in prison, slammed the prison-free plea deal reached by the Justice Department and the president's son.

Trump appointed Merritless Gestapoland?

Link?

Correct, Garland is a Biden appointee, as is Lisa Monaco. And the deal had to be cleared by Lisa Monaco, who is Deputy Attorney General.

I believe the poster meant the U.S. Attorney was appointed by Trump. However, since this is Delaware and both Senators are Democrats, they basically have the right of refusal as to the U.S. Attorney(s) in Delaware.

Forum List

Back