Hunter Biden to plead guilty of two minor crimes (tax and a gun) Two year probation likely

I know Gaetz violated the Mann Act in transportation under aged hookers across state lines

Yep, a political deal. And Hunter violated numerous other federal laws, including the Mann Act aka white slavery.

I think he's a person who has made mistakes in his life.
Haven't we all?
i take responsibility for any kids i have joe....also if my dad was the president i would not be doing crack and having pictures of me taken of me doing it and putting out on the internet....the guy is a fucking lowlife dirtbag joe....

He accepted a conviction because he did commit the crime and without a guilty plea, would have gotten more severe punishment.
So then he cashed in on his dad’s influence and corruption.

Last edited:
IMG_4063.jpeg

No shock you support no jail for whites for what blacks go to prison for.
:itsok: concentrate. This thread is about Hunter Biden pleading guilty and facing the wrath of justice head on and taking the punishment like a real man should.
No bone spurs about it, justice was administered.

Or 2 billion from Saudi Arabia
So your defense is it's okay for the Bidens to take bribes from our mortal enemies because the MSM made some false claims about pay-offs to the husband of Ivanka Trump who just happens to be a Democrat?

Political background​

Jared Kushner had been a lifelong Democrat prior to his father-in-law Donald Trump entering politics.[67] He had donated over $10,000 to Democratic campaigns[68] starting at the age of 11. In 2008, he donated to the campaign for Hillary Clinton and his newspaper the New York Observer endorsed Barack Obama over John McCain in the 2008 United States presidential election.[69] After expressing disappointment with Obama, however, he registered as an independent in 2009 and endorsed Republican U.S. presidential nominee Mitt Romney in 2012 via the New York Observer.[70] In 2014 he continued to donate to Democratic groups,[69] but he then continued his "ideological conversion" by joining his father-in-law Donald Trump's nascent US presidential campaign in the field of the Republican candidates in 2015.[75] Kushner had no prior involvement in campaign politics or in government before Trump's campaign.[76]

Let's talk about the massive threat Russia and China are.
Let's also talk about the billions that Biden has given to Ukraine in the last year that seems to just evaporate. ($6.2 billion yesterday)

Do you think it's a great idea for the President and his family to be taking bribes in excess of $30 million to undercut our national security?
Did you know Biden has agreed to allow the CCP to set up Chinese police stations all over the US to harass and punish any Chinese Nationals living in America that say or do anything that the CCP doesn't like?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back