Hunter Biden to plead guilty of two minor crimes (tax and a gun) Two year probation likely

Letting him off the hook for failing to pay income tax on a couple million dollars in income and no penalty at all for lying on a federal application to purchase a firearm is harsher treatment than others received for the same crimes? Seriously?
He paid the income tax years ago. Try again.

And since when are wingnuts upset over firearm applications? Wingnuts think they are unconstitutional. But now you're in tears because a form wasn't filled out correctly?
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Sorry bout that,

1. So how much did Hunter have to pay?
2. And where was the source of this income?
3. And for what would anybody pay this crackhead these kind of funds???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

He paid the income tax years ago. Try again.

And since when are wingnuts upset over firearm applications? Wingnuts think they are unconstitutional. But now you're in tears because a form wasn't filled out correctly?
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
These people are idiots. True idiots

• Fact
Reactions: iku
so you thinks its ok to ignore the kids you helped create?...at least we know what kind of "man" you are billy....
end your misery.
Glad to see that Hunter got this over with. If I was Hunters dad, I would be proud.

Sorry bout that,

1. So how much did Hunter have to pay?
2. And where was the source of this income?
3. And for what would anybody pay this crackhead these kind of funds???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
1. $1.2 million or so.
2. A friend.
3. None of your business.

That’s it?
I was fooled by my fellow conservatives who made it seem as if he had committed big crimes.

President Biden’s son Hunter has reached a tentative agreement with federal prosecutors to plead guilty to two minor tax crimes and admit to the facts of a gun charge under terms that would likely keep him out of jail, according to court papers filed Tuesday.
Any proposed plea deal would have to be approved by a federal judge, and it was not immediately clear what day Hunter Biden, 53, might appear in court to enter his guilty plea.
The agreement caps an investigation that was opened in 2018 during the Trump administration, and has generated intense interest and criticism since 2020 from Republican politicians who accused the Biden administration of reluctance to pursue the case. The terms of the proposed deal — negotiated with Delaware U.S. Attorney David Weiss, a holdover from President Donald Trump’s administration — are likely to face similar scrutiny.

The court papers indicate the younger Biden has tentatively agreed to plead guilty to two misdemeanor tax charges of failure to pay in 2017 and 2018. The combined tax liability is roughly $1.2 million over those years, according to people familiar with the matter who spoke on condition of anonymity to describe details of the agreement that are not yet public. Prosecutors plan to recommend a sentence of probation for those counts, these people said. Biden’s representatives have said he previously paid back the IRS what he owed
.”

He was let off the hook because of his name. Stevie Wonder can see that

:abgg2q.jpg: no bone spurs about it, Trump is next. Glad to see that Hunter got this over with. If I was Hunters dad, I would be proud.
So you think drug possession, drug trafficking, underage prostitution, Statutory Rape, and several hundred counts of 18 USC relating to foreign relations, and failure to register as a foreign agent can be erased by a plea deal dealing with only 3 of the most minor offenses?

Are you really this stupid?

You need to work for CNN, because you'd fit right in.

FW_KHA~1.JPG

Forum List

Back