Hunter Biden to plead guilty of two minor crimes (tax and a gun) Two year probation likely

Lawyer for hip-hop artist Kodak Black, who was charged with the same federal weapons crime as Hunter Biden and sentenced to over three years in prison, slammed the prison-free plea deal reached by the Justice Department and the president's son.

Yep, a political deal. And Hunter violated numerous other federal laws, including the Mann Act aka white slavery.

Lawyer for hip-hop artist Kodak Black, who was charged with the same federal weapons crime as Hunter Biden and sentenced to over three years in prison, slammed the prison-free plea deal reached by the Justice Department and the president's son.
fail. 2x

What about Wesley Snipes?
Wesley Snipes fought the charges the entire time, taking it to trial and being found guilty by a jury. He also claimed he wasn’t subject to laws and refused to pay what he owed.

It’s a far different situation than someone who amended their return and paid what they owed years ago.

Another swing and a miss.

Then how do you know they exist?
Because unlike you, I have common sense. I just showed you a rapper who committed the exact same firearm related charge a Biden and he was sentenced to three years in prison.

If that happened during the Trump administration you’d be calling it systematic racism.

Because unlike you, I have common sense. I just showed you a rapper who committed the exact same firearm related charge a Biden and he was sentenced to three years in prison.

If that happened during the Trump administration you’d be calling it systematic racism.
No, it wasn’t excerpt the same. Was it?

I didn’t say he was innocent. He failed to pay his taxes in a timely fashion.

But he did pay them well before he was charged.
Once again, one of the Big Guy’s big donors put up the money. Crackhead can’t even pay for his illegitimate kid.

Forum List

Back