Hunter Biden to plead guilty of two minor crimes (tax and a gun) Two year probation likely

i notice you dont want to comment on what i said about the jerk....why is that billy?....
correct, the subject of this thread is

Hunter Biden to plead guilty of two minor crimes (tax and a gun) Two year probation likely.​

your questions are not related to this thread. :itsok:.

Be receive money to put people in contact with his father.
You have no evidence of that and even if you did, it still wouldn’t be illegal (unfortunately, see the case of McConnell v US where a conviction for buying access to government officials was overturned by SCOTUS 9-0).

correct, the subject of this thread is

Hunter Biden to plead guilty of two minor crimes (tax and a gun) Two year probation likely.​

your questions are not related to this thread. :itsok:.
nice excuse for not answering billy....because im sure you always keep your comments with what the thread is about....

nice excuse for not answering billy....because im sure you always keep your comments with what the thread is about....
I do. Who are you to question my thoughts on that subject? I have two daughters, a third on the way , and I grew up part of my life with no father.
You really need to get a life, loser.

I am glad he decided to get this one over with.

I do. Who are you to question my thoughts on that subject? I have two daughters, a third on the way , and I grew up part of my life with no father.
You really need to get a life, loser.

I am glad he decided to get this one over with.
im a loser?....and yet you cant even bring yourself to say what a dirtbag biden is for ignoring his daughter....maybe you are the loser here....

im a loser?....and yet you cant even bring yourself to say what a dirtbag biden is for ignoring his daughter....maybe you are the loser here....
Biden did not ignore his daughter, he showered with her according to the diary.
Everyone has heard this. Yes, you are a loser. Mind your own business and stick the the subject from now on.

Finally we can put this one to bed. No more chatter on this subject. Put a fork in it! It is done.
Next it is Trump time.
… One down one to go
Another town and one more show
YES

Last edited:
We definitely wanted to hire more, but Republicans were outraged about it
Why? You are clearly OK with millionaire white guys not paying their taxes.

I guess you want all those agents going after poor and working class minorities.

Apparently you don’t because you keep lying about Crackhead paying his tax bill, Simp.
He did pay his tax bill.

Hunter Biden paid off a tax liability of over $1 million a year after he announced he was under investigation for defrauding the IRS

He paid the income tax years ago. Try again.

And since when are wingnuts upset over firearm applications? Wingnuts think they are unconstitutional. But now you're in tears because a form wasn't filled out correctly?
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
Nope. One of Daddy’s big donors put the money up to pay Crackhead‘s taxes, Simo.

He did pay his tax bill.

Hunter Biden paid off a tax liability of over $1 million a year after he announced he was under investigation for defrauding the IRS
They praise Trump as a genius when he doesn't pay his taxes.

Republicans/Trumpers/Conservatives are the scum of the Earth.

Forum List

Back