Hunter Biden to plead guilty of two minor crimes (tax and a gun) Two year probation likely

Snipes didn’t violate our foreign governments act nor illegally obtain guns.

Yet he went to prison.
Hunter Biden got charged for under payment (avoiding paying some taxes)
Wesley Snipes on the other hand REFUSED to pay any taxes.

On April 24, 2008, Snipes was sentenced to three years in prison for willful failure to file federal income tax returns.
In addition He also claimed he was a non-resident alien, yet he was born in the U.S. in 1962.

Biden cheated (not enough payment) Snipes sad "fuck you I am not a US citizen, I am not paying"
Justice was served regardless of skin color.

Hunter Biden got charged for under payment (avoiding paying some taxes)
Wesley Snipes on the other hand REFUSED to pay any taxes.

On April 24, 2008, Snipes was sentenced to three years in prison for willful failure to file federal income tax returns.
In addition He also claimed he was a non-resident alien, yet he was born in the U.S. in 1962.

Biden cheated (not enough payment) Snipes sad "fuck you I am not a US citizen, I am not paying"
Justice was served regardless of skin color.
So lying on a gun background check ATF 4473 is ok?

Because he refused to settle his tax debt and openly defied the IRS>
Also, Blade III. That movie was a fucking crime.
Yes, Hunter defied the government for the 3 year investigation that cost millions, and someone else paid what he owed.

So lying on a gun background check ATF 4473 is ok?

Heck, if you are going to rely on people pinky-swearing that they aren't addicted to something, then you take your chances.

Simple enough solution. Have a piss test required to buy a gun. Along with a thorough background check, proof of insurance, and a psych evaluation.

I don't think you ammosexuals would be down for that, though.

• Fact
Reactions: iku
Yes, Hunter defied the government for the 3 year investigation that cost millions, and someone else paid what he owed.

Nope, he paid what he owed back in 2021. It's just taken this long for the Trump Appointed Special Prosecutor to admit he didn't have a case.

• Fact
Reactions: iku
Heck, if you are going to rely on people pinky-swearing that they aren't addicted to something, then you take your chances.

Simple enough solution. Have a piss test required to buy a gun. Along with a thorough background check, proof of insurance, and a psych evaluation.

Hilarious. The grab everyone’s guns cult justifies illegally obtaining guns because it was a Biden.

Biden didn’t pay shit out of his pocket and never admitted to his crimes until now.

He took out a loan to pay the money. He's still liable for that loan.

Hilarious. The grab everyone’s guns cult justifies illegally obtaining guns because it was a Biden.

Not at all. You guys have made the gun laws so loose that a mentally unstable lunatic who thinks he's the Joker can walk into a gun store, buy a military grade weapon with a 100 round magazine, and shoot up a theater because he didn't like the latest Batman Movie (I thought it was shit, too, but seriously, that's a bit much).

So you think checking the wrong box because you don't think you have a real problem with drug when you do is a crime... then simple enough. Require a piss test. Don't just take their word for it.

It's what every employer used to do, at least before Covid, anyway.

Not at all. You guys have made the gun laws so loose that a mentally unstable lunatic who thinks he's the Joker can walk into a gun store, buy a military grade weapon with a 100 round magazine, and shoot up a theater because he didn't like the latest Batman Movie (I thought it was shit, too, but seriously, that's a bit much).

So you think checking the wrong box because you don't think you have a real problem with drug when you do is a crime... then simple enough. Require a piss test. Don't just take their word for it.

No that would be intrusive...

Republicans make folks jump through hoops to vote but to buy a gun? Nahhhh getting a piss test is too much

If a woman has a right to suck her baby into a sink, then a man should have the right to say, "Not Mine!" Especially when the woman is a sex worker.

If it was any one of us, the Government wouldn't even bother.

Most IRS disputes are handled with payments of back taxes and the government never pursues people who fill out the gun ownership form incorrectly unless they've committed a crime with that gun, and even then, very rarely.
its been proven its his daughter joe....now go ahead and support that asshole some more....

Kevin Morris paid Hunters taxes and is paying his $20,000 a month rent.

So guns for thee and not for me concept
You fucking anti gunners kill your argument for universal background checks on this one.

You claim none of your weapons are registered :rolleyes:
No law exist that says I must register my firearms. So shrug for you deflection. However hunter lied on the federal gun background check ATF 4473. You anti gun nuts argument for
Universal background check argument just got destroyed with your defense of hunter and the DOJ actions in this regard

No law exist that says I must register my firearms. So shrug for you deflection. However hunter lied on the federal gun background check ATF 4473. You anti gun nuts argument for
Universal background check argument just got destroyed with your defense of hunter and the DOJ actions in this regard
nonsense.

Background checks are substantially more than "Are you a drug addict?"

Forum List

Back