Hunter Biden to plead guilty of two minor crimes (tax and a gun) Two year probation likely

nonsense.

Background checks are substantially more than "Are you a drug addict?"
He lied on the firearms background check ATF 4473. One lie makes you a felon on that form. He was a prohibited person.

No law exist that says I must register my firearms. So shrug for you deflection. However hunter lied on the federal gun background check ATF 4473. You anti gun nuts argument for
Universal background check argument just got destroyed with your defense of hunter and the DOJ actions in this regard
I own 15 registered weapons. Save your "anti gun nut" bullshit for someone else.

I own 15 registered weapons. Save your "anti gun nut" bullshit for someone else.
I do not have to register any firearms. Your deflection is noted
This is about hunter lying on the firearms background check ATF 4473. Not registration

I do not have to register any firearms. Your deflection is noted
This is about hunter lying on the firearms background check ATF 4473. Not registration
the subject you rudely butted into was Wesley Snipes vs. Hunter Biden not paying taxes.
Get out of here

Last edited:
He lied on the firearms background check ATF 4473. One lie makes you a felon on that form. He was a prohibited person.
As noted earlier...in 2017 over 100,000 referrals were made regarding that form and only TWELVE lead to prosecution

So Democrats backed down to be nice!
Hilarious.
Republicans threatened to implode the country’s economy with the debt ceiling unless Democrats stripped funding from the IRS, which ironically makes the deficit worse because catching tax cheats is good for federal revenue.

When the IRS targets someone, they don’t miss anything.
That’s the dumbest thing I’ve heard today.

Obviously they missed the criminal tax fraud that the Trump organization engaged in with respect to employee fringe benefits.

That’s the dumbest thing I’ve heard today.

Obviously they missed the criminal tax fraud that the Trump organization engaged in with respect to employee fringe benefits.
Donald Trump has never had an issue with his personal income taxes.

Forum List

Back