Hunter Biden to plead guilty of two minor crimes (tax and a gun) Two year probation likely

The donor gave the money to Hunter as a gift. Hunter used it to pay his taxes.

Still, the taxes were paid. Years ago.

What are you complaining about?
Well, considering the fact that there was evidence in the FBI's possession of Hunter Biden (and other family members) committing over 400 felonies since 2019, you would understand why we have a problem with it.
Especially since the DOJ is trying to convict Trump of espionage for taking his own records with him when he left office.

Last edited:
Plenty of speculation about a future Biden incarceration. Why shouldn’t we join in the fun, spoilsport?
Taking into consideration the fact that they have evidence that would put half the Biden family in prison for over a decade, I don't see where you get off discussing a pardon for Trump when he hasn't even been convicted of anything.

He reached a plea deal for failing to pay taxes in a timely manner.
That's one way to describe it.
It's also called income-tax evasion....which was how they got Al Capone.

The list of crimes is long with Hunter:
  • Drug possession
  • Drug trafficking
  • Underage prostitution
  • Gun crimes including illegal ownership, improper use and disposal of a weapon
  • Lying on an ATF4473
  • Racketeering
  • Wire Fraud

Taking into consideration the fact that they have evidence that would put half the Biden family in prison for over a decade, I don't see where you get off discussing a pardon for Trump when he hasn't even been convicted of anything.
Who’s closer to having iron bars slamming behind them? What you’re saying makes no sense, except in MAGA fantasyland.

• Fact
Reactions: iku
Delusional.

Hilarious, but delusional
The only Delusional people here are the ones that believe Trump is going to be found not guilty.
Trump is an embarrassment to your party and this country.

Hunter Biden is a role model. Trump should follow his steps and take a plea deal and put this behind him.

You can’t pay someone else’s taxes. Hunter wrote the check years ago before any charges.

People almost never get charged with this unless they refuse to pay up.
No. Most people not only pay their taxes, but pay fines and interest.
Sometimes the extra fines and interest is more than what they owed on their taxes.
Thanks to the fact that Hunter had millions coming in from China and Ukraine, he was able to pay for all of this.
Most people will have their property confiscated to pay their tax bill.

The donor gave the money to Hunter as a gift. Hunter used it to pay his taxes.

Still, the taxes were paid. Years ago.

What are you complaining about?
By US tax laws, you can not gift that amount of money to a person in a single year.

What was stupid? Please explain yourself. I’m not a mind reader.
I think he's saying you're full of shit.
What percentage of your life have you been a US citizen?
I've been one 100% of my life.
Can you say the same?

No. Most people not only pay their taxes, but pay fines and interest.
Sometimes the extra fines and interest is more than what they owed on their taxes.
Thanks to the fact that Hunter had millions coming in from China and Ukraine, he was able to pay for all of this.
Most people will have their property confiscated to pay their tax bill.
AG was a Trump appointee..

He failed to pay his taxes. Period. He was let off the hook for crimes rappers and black actors go to prison for.
He was “let off” because he paid. Please give us the evidence that shows the others you mentioned paid too.

Forum List

Back