Hunter Biden

There really does not need to be a defense. Just a review of an imcomplete inquiry lacking credibility and evidence and also devoid of Die Process.

Honesty calling a single witness is a cave in to The Dems but that will only make it worse for them.
I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?

Last defense? He didn't do anything any other president or politician hasn't done, it's a sham, and too bad you can't see that. Some people are just slow.....
Oh interesting, sounds like you don’t agree. Well then if you don’t think the Republican focus is going to be on Biden corruption then what do you think it’s gonna be?

That will be one part. And it should be. He was the subject of why Trump was impeached.
But it's a scam, lefties have been trying forn3 years and they still have no crime. The establishment better be very careful, torches are being lit
so you attack my op for calling out what you now openly admit will be part of his defense and when I ask you what you think the focus of the trump defense is going to be your answer is “it’s a scam”?! Is that going to be the illegal argument or the pundit talking point used to avoid talking about the actual substance? Get real man
Haha

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?

Last defense? He didn't do anything any other president or politician hasn't done, it's a sham, and too bad you can't see that. Some people are just slow.....
Oh interesting, sounds like you don’t agree. Well then if you don’t think the Republican focus is going to be on Biden corruption then what do you think it’s gonna be?

That will be one part. And it should be. He was the subject of why Trump was impeached.
But it's a scam, lefties have been trying forn3 years and they still have no crime. The establishment better be very careful, torches are being lit
so you attack my op for calling out what you now openly admit will be part of his defense and when I ask you what you think the focus of the trump defense is going to be your answer is “it’s a scam”?! Is that going to be the illegal argument or the pundit talking point used to avoid talking about the actual substance? Get real man
Haha

First it is relevant
Second, even if it's true, it's no impeachable.
Third every President threatens to withhold aid for a variety of reasons

How about learning how things work, before becoming a sheep.

Anyone not watching Rachel Maddow interviewing Lev Parnas is missing a lot. It's AWESOME!!!!!

I'm sure it is...he has a note written on a piece of paper anyone could do....and no date.....how interesting....its like he just wrote it yesterday and called Rachel....lolol
Did he get indicted for writing it yesterday?
Do you ever keep to reality

Did he get indicted for writing it period? so what does your question have to do with anything?

And prove to me when he wrote it.

Haha

First it is relevant

Unlike impeached Trump, other presidents didn't do it to get a political rival investigated before an election.

Anyone not watching Rachel Maddow interviewing Lev Parnas is missing a lot. It's AWESOME!!!!!

I'm sure it is...he has a note written on a piece of paper anyone could do....and no date.....how interesting....its like he just wrote it yesterday and called Rachel....lolol

Did he get indicted for writing it period? so what does your question have to do with anything?

Obviously there's no proof of when he wrote it, though it might have been in evidence for some time now. He was arrested months ago. Regardless, he was the middleman between Impeached Trump and Zelensky and he's been indicted on campaign finance violations.

Obviously there's no proof of when he wrote it, though it might have been in evidence for some time now. He was arrested months ago. Regardless, he was the middleman between Impeached Trump and Zelensky and he's been indicted on campaign finance violations.

Oh Like Michael "Bombshell" Cohen...….still waiting for him to take down Trump, everytime you guys are so sure, I just get to LMFAO everytime you jerk off to Rachael.

Haha

First it is relevant

Unlike impeached Trump, other presidents didn't do it to get a political rival investigated before an election.

Sure they do, Obama and Clinton spied on a candidate for President.....let me know how much jail time they should get.

Oh Like Michael "Bombshell" Cohen...….still waiting for him to take down Trump, everytime you guys are so sure, I just get to LMFAO everytime you jerk off to Rachael.
Nothing will take Impeached Trump down. He's got cultists like you lining up down 5th Avenue to keep him up.

Haha

First it is relevant

Sure they do, Obama and Clinton spied on a candidate for President.....let me know how much jail time they should get.
Now you're simply lying. Hillary was incapable of spying on anyone. Opposition research is not spying.
icon_rolleyes.gif

And no one spied on Impeached Trump. That myth was blown up by Horowitz's report.

Nothing will take Impeached Trump down. He's got cultists like you lining up down 5th Avenue to keep him up.

Talk about cultitsts Obama lover.....
You blindly followed a man that let a marine rot in a Mexican Jail
You let terrorists kill our ambassador and blamed it on a you tube video with less views that my dog gets
You still say Obama didn't lie when he said you could keep your doctor
You still buy into the Iran deal even though Ben Rhodes said it was a joke.

You get the point, you're an idiot....and you hate America and freedom, I guess freedom is just too tough for some people to handle...….they need to be told by a huge government what to do and think

Talk about cultitsts Obama lover.....
You blindly followed a man that let a marine rot in a Mexican Jail
You let terrorists kill our ambassador and blamed it on a you tube video with less views that my dog gets
You still say Obama didn't lie when he said you could keep your doctor
You still buy into the Iran deal even though Ben Rhodes said it was a joke.

You get the point, you're an idiot....and you hate America and freedom, I guess freedom is just too tough for some people to handle...….they need to be told by a huge government what to do and think
You're lying again. It's been proven that video spurring the Benghazi attack wasn't a lie. It's what our intelligence community believed for two weeks was the prevailing reason.

But your I know you are but what am I defense of your TDS is noted, cultist

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say .

Haha

First it is relevant

It’s not relevant and it’s not true. It’s a distraction.

Second, it is impeachable. Trump literally was impeached for it. That’s in the books.

Third, true presidents can withhold aid for a variety of reasons. There are also reasons that a president can not withhold aid for. That’s the debate.

Haha

First it is relevant

Trumps own investigators do not agree or else there would be people in jail. Ooops

Haha

First it is relevant

Trumps own investigators do not agree or else there would be people in jail. Ooops
how do you know what they agree on??/

Forum List

Back