Hunter Biden

then again, there's no evidence and proof that trump was looking for political gain vs. after someone for breaking a crime. so we need to "look into it" to see if there was something to dig deeper into.

if we're gonna do that whole "no proof" then let's back it up a step and go with not assigning an emotional stance to this and by matter of fact ONLY - how can we prove trumps intent to hurt biden politically vs. look into this potential corruption?

i have not ever seen we could prove that intent.

yet, here we are asking for a burden of proof to justify what has no proof itself.
You are right that intent is incredibly difficult to prove. The tough part is that the act of leveraging political power to attack political opponents and try to incriminate them is a really big deal. It’s what hitler and Stalin And other horrible dictators did... that’s why there are laws against doing these things in our country and it’s why the Dems are reacting so hard against it.
i am not saying it isn't. i am saying it's not been proven that is what he is doing. *nothing* was found on trump in 2 years of looking. our FBI went out of their way to LOOK for things and make them up if they had to. however you feel about Russia - in my mind however this is just proof there wasn't a case valid enough to warrant all the attention it got.

yet, it set the standard that you really don't need proof. kavanaugh took it home. just accusations and that alone justifies whatever you must to do to prove them correct. if that is the case, it can't be a foul when done to the bidens. if you want to say "no we must play by the rules" i'm down - however that also means we need to prove trumps intent and put away the accusations are enough mantra.

the left, in my mind, want both to ensure they get what they want. i don't care who it's about or the why's behind it - this is simply a matter of saying NO to that process / mindset regardless of who it is aimed at. you let them do this to trump, you and i ain't got a shot in hell if they want to come at us for "whatever".

we protect the rights and processes - not people. so when i work on the process and base rights we all must adhere to, i'm told quite often i worship trump. except when i tell someone on the right to stop making shit up, then i'm a snowflake and obama lover.

to love the other side, all you gotta do anymore is not like any 1 small facet of your own side. fucked up world, isn't it? *we* have to put a focus on stopping that and when it comes up like this, remember defending the process isn't the same as defending trump.

they either had enough to move on in a normal world or they don't. to create abnormal situations to "scare" people to your side is how we got here.

the D"s had plenty of time to do whatever they needed to do to prove their case. if they failed to do it, sorry. move on.
I agree it is near impossible to prove intent, but what we can do is improve process and better define what process a president should take to initiate an investigation into a political enemy. Just like initiating any investigation there needs to be criteria and a process.

I don’t think you worship Trump. I’ve heard you be critical of him. You do defend him a lot which is just fine. I’m critical of him a lot. Doesn’t mean I hate him or that I’m suffering from derangement. We gotta take the megaphone away from the Parisan wingnuts

you keep calling biden a political enemy, when in fact the real term should be former VP that has a long list of evidence showing several improprieties and possible criminal acts,,

and as president trump has a responsibility to investigate.
I get that’s the narrative but we all know it’s bullshit and only being pushed because he is running against Trump.

THAnks for you opinion,,,

but the facts say otherwise,,,,

Condemned Damned to Hell Faun is Forever Condemned and Damned to Hell.
Exonerated and Acquitted Trump will be forever Exonerated and Acquitted, but Hunter Biden will be forever Convicted.
LOLOL

You're crazy, Stumpy. :cuckoo:

Hunter Biden's not been convicted.

And Impeached Trump will forever be impeached. Even if acquitted by the Senate.

:dance:

Yet he will STILL be your president for another 5 years...go figure.
So you say, but you're an idiot. So there's that.
Oh shit, now my forum moniker is condemned to hell. :ack-1:

Since your response had nothing to do with my question I will consider you owned and move on. Thanks for playing.
You talked about a cell and Hillary Clinton and I gave historical facts that prove Hillary and Hitler have nearly Identical political careers.

Every Democrat is 5 Degrees from Adolph Hitler.
yes I asked how long you all are going to keep her locked up. You didn’t answer
She will be locked up in Hell Forever with her Political Father Hitler.
dantes-inferno-21-638.jpg
oh ok, you meant lock her up in hell... not in jail for criminal activity. Ok, got it. Thanks for clarifying.
Well, in THE END, that's all that really matters right? Because all that man built will be destroyed, including human government on judgment day. And The Wicked are separated from the righteous and the wicked are cast in to the fire.
:cuckoo:

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
then again, there's no evidence and proof that trump was looking for political gain vs. after someone for breaking a crime. so we need to "look into it" to see if there was something to dig deeper into.

if we're gonna do that whole "no proof" then let's back it up a step and go with not assigning an emotional stance to this and by matter of fact ONLY - how can we prove trumps intent to hurt biden politically vs. look into this potential corruption?

yet, here we are asking for a burden of proof to justify what has no proof itself.

Trump was demanding a public statement from Zelinsky. Evidence of personal, political intent.
Bullshit. Presidents of the United States going back to George Washington have conducted themselves in the same manner as Trump. Democrats are traitors to the Republic.

You’re out of your damn mind.

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?

Trump was demanding a public statement from Zelinsky. Evidence of personal, political intent.
his reasoning is that making Zelensky do the public announcement it would lock him into following through with the investigation.

Locking him into the investigation was necessary only if Trump makes aid contingent on the investigation.

his reasoning is that making Zelensky do the public announcement it would lock him into following through with the investigation.

Locking him into the investigation was necessary only if Trump makes aid contingent on the investigation.

guilt is what locks him into the investigation

guilt is what locks him into the investigation

Whatever.

There is more actual evidence that Jim Jordan knew about wrestlers being molested than there is about the Bidens, Ukraine and corruption.

AMEN!

You are right that intent is incredibly difficult to prove. The tough part is that the act of leveraging political power to attack political opponents and try to incriminate them is a really big deal. It’s what hitler and Stalin And other horrible dictators did... that’s why there are laws against doing these things in our country and it’s why the Dems are reacting so hard against it.
i am not saying it isn't. i am saying it's not been proven that is what he is doing. *nothing* was found on trump in 2 years of looking. our FBI went out of their way to LOOK for things and make them up if they had to. however you feel about Russia - in my mind however this is just proof there wasn't a case valid enough to warrant all the attention it got.

yet, it set the standard that you really don't need proof. kavanaugh took it home. just accusations and that alone justifies whatever you must to do to prove them correct. if that is the case, it can't be a foul when done to the bidens. if you want to say "no we must play by the rules" i'm down - however that also means we need to prove trumps intent and put away the accusations are enough mantra.

the left, in my mind, want both to ensure they get what they want. i don't care who it's about or the why's behind it - this is simply a matter of saying NO to that process / mindset regardless of who it is aimed at. you let them do this to trump, you and i ain't got a shot in hell if they want to come at us for "whatever".

we protect the rights and processes - not people. so when i work on the process and base rights we all must adhere to, i'm told quite often i worship trump. except when i tell someone on the right to stop making shit up, then i'm a snowflake and obama lover.

to love the other side, all you gotta do anymore is not like any 1 small facet of your own side. fucked up world, isn't it? *we* have to put a focus on stopping that and when it comes up like this, remember defending the process isn't the same as defending trump.

they either had enough to move on in a normal world or they don't. to create abnormal situations to "scare" people to your side is how we got here.

the D"s had plenty of time to do whatever they needed to do to prove their case. if they failed to do it, sorry. move on.
I agree it is near impossible to prove intent, but what we can do is improve process and better define what process a president should take to initiate an investigation into a political enemy. Just like initiating any investigation there needs to be criteria and a process.

I don’t think you worship Trump. I’ve heard you be critical of him. You do defend him a lot which is just fine. I’m critical of him a lot. Doesn’t mean I hate him or that I’m suffering from derangement. We gotta take the megaphone away from the Parisan wingnuts
Again I would hope I defend anyone who's being attacked in such a manner.

They come at you, they better have proof of their accusations. W/o proof and only emotional pushing, it's wrong.

I look forward to seeing Hunter Biden take the stand. The guy is a dead beat dad that refuses to support his kid despite making millions of dollars and living in a mansion. He is a dirt bag. Lets see what he was up to in Ukraine.

So you think Santa Clause will put Asbestos Underwear under your Christmas Tree?

You are going to need them.

You talked about a cell and Hillary Clinton and I gave historical facts that prove Hillary and Hitler have nearly Identical political careers.

Every Democrat is 5 Degrees from Adolph Hitler.
yes I asked how long you all are going to keep her locked up. You didn’t answer
She will be locked up in Hell Forever with her Political Father Hitler.
dantes-inferno-21-638.jpg
oh ok, you meant lock her up in hell... not in jail for criminal activity. Ok, got it. Thanks for clarifying.
Well, in THE END, that's all that really matters right? Because all that man built will be destroyed, including human government on judgment day. And The Wicked are separated from the righteous and the wicked are cast in to the fire.
im not too worried as I made a deal with Santa Claus to come pick me up and let me live with him at the North Pole when I’ll that stuff goes down.

So is Mueller. Ever hear of him? Where is your precious Mueller
Report?

You are about the dumbest most gullible troll on the planet.

Exonerated and Acquitted Trump will be forever Exonerated and Acquitted, but Hunter Biden will be forever Convicted.
LOLOL

Last defense? He didn't do anything any other president or politician hasn't done, it's a sham, and too bad you can't see that. Some people are just slow.....

Last defense? He didn't do anything any other president or politician hasn't done, it's a sham, and too bad you can't see that. Some people are just slow.....
Oh interesting, sounds like you don’t agree. Well then if you don’t think the Republican focus is going to be on Biden corruption then what do you think it’s gonna be?

Oh interesting, sounds like you don’t agree. Well then if you don’t think the Republican focus is going to be on Biden corruption then what do you think it’s gonna be?

That will be one part. And it should be. He was the subject of why Trump was impeached.
But it's a scam, lefties have been trying forn3 years and they still have no crime. The establishment better be very careful, torches are being lit

So is Mueller. Ever hear of him? Where is your precious Mueller
Report?

You are about the dumbest most gullible troll on the planet.

LOLOL

It's right here, Stumpy --> https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

Anyone not watching Rachel Maddow interviewing Lev Parnas is missing a lot. It's AWESOME!!!!!

I'm sure it is...he has a note written on a piece of paper anyone could do....and no date.....how interesting....its like he just wrote it yesterday and called Rachel....lolol

That will be one part. And it should be. He was the subject of why Trump was impeached.
But it's a scam, lefties have been trying forn3 years and they still have no crime. The establishment better be very careful, torches are being lit
so you attack my op for calling out what you now openly admit will be part of his defense and when I ask you what you think the focus of the trump defense is going to be your answer is “it’s a scam”?! Is that going to be the illegal argument or the pundit talking point used to avoid talking about the actual substance? Get real man
Haha

Forum List

Back