Hunter Biden

He'd be able to had he actually posted it.
He lies about posting evidence to avoid posting evidence. I laid out a trap for him a few pages back and he fell right in... actually admitted to lying about posting evidence about fantasy narratives. Don’t go too deep with this troll... he’s got nothing

and your trap would have worked except for the fact I did post them even if you ignored them,,,

that would make you a moron for thinking you debunked actual proof

It's hard to believe you when you can't seem to remember any details about the articles your referencing.
He posts fake conspiracy articles that are easily debunked and then he brings them up later as if they are proof of his fake arguments. He won’t post them because then you can debunk them. #trollgames

if only that were true,,,
I just showed it to be true by quoting your own words. Sorry Prog. You’re game is up

Do you really need to pour through 150 pages to find a source you posted? I figured you’d be able to access it pretty easily from your memory.
He lies about posting evidence to avoid posting evidence. I laid out a trap for him a few pages back and he fell right in... actually admitted to lying about posting evidence about fantasy narratives. Don’t go too deep with this troll... he’s got nothing

and your trap would have worked except for the fact I did post them even if you ignored them,,,

It's hard to believe you when you can't seem to remember any details about the articles your referencing.
He posts fake conspiracy articles that are easily debunked and then he brings them up later as if they are proof of his fake arguments. He won’t post them because then you can debunk them. #trollgames

I watched one of his Glenn Beck videos, it was 2 hours and the first 30 minutes were just Glenn Beck talking up about how amazing they did by researching this so quickly. He then proceeded to make numerous fundamental factual errors.

LOLOL

Watch your own video, ya dumbfuck. :lmao:

Jonah Fisher: "so what's President Trump saying about it? Well he wants Ukraine to investigate if there's a link between the sacking of Mr. Shokin and Hunter Biden's company."

Impeached Trump: "But what he said is that he wouldn’t give, I think, it was billions of dollars to Ukraine unless they fired the prosecutor who was looking at his son and his son’s company, the company that his son worked with, and that’s a very dishonest thing."

Jonah Fisher: "So, is there any evidence to support what President Trump is saying? If there is, well we haven't seen it yet."

Daria Kaleniuk: "But it's not true that Prosecutor Shokin was tough prosecutor who was willing to investigate Burisma. Absolutely, to the contrary. Prosecutor Shokin was dumping this investigation and I have evidence of that. And following this investigations since 2014, Shokin, his predecessor, and the next prosecutor after Shokin, Yuriy Lutsenko, they all were contributing to killing this case."

Jonah Fisher: "So there's no evidence that suggests that Vice President Biden acted differently because his son was on the board of a Ukrainian energy company, Burisma?"

Daria Kaleniuk: "I haven't seen this evidence. I've seen the actions which show absolutely the contrary, what happened."

Jonah Fisher: "So, then why did Joe Biden want the Prosecutor General sacked? Well at the time there was wide-spread consensus among international donors like the IMF, the EU, and also locally here among activists that Mr. Shokin was an obstacle to the fight against corruption and that he had to go."

[emphasis added to highlight Ethos Logos Pathos' self induced bitch-slapping]

[Starting @ 1:31...[/COLOR]

Your own video! :lmao:

307vyna-gif.269908
[/COLOR]

Nope.

1:15 - 1:30 is all that matters in the video, you kooky fucclump. Biden's own words. Yes. Not anyone else's words but his, with respect to appropriate punishment which should leave Biden now ineligible to hold the office of the Presidency.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Oh look, to a moron who posted a video stating Shokin wasn't actively investigating Hunter Biden or Burisma, and that many people wanted him thrown out of office, that doesn't matter.

All that matters is Biden got a corrupt prosecutor fired. Again, kudos to Biden for fighting corruption and thank you for posting that video, affirming it.

You are the epitome of stupid.

I watched one of his Glenn Beck videos, it was 2 hours and the first 30 minutes were just Glenn Beck talking up about how amazing they did by researching this so quickly. He then proceeded to make numerous fundamental factual errors.
I remember that. I think Beck has split personality. Sometimes he sounds rational and makes sense and other times he sounds like Alex Jones.

LOLOL

Jonah Fisher: "so what's President Trump saying about it? Well he wants Ukraine to investigate if there's a link between the sacking of Mr. Shokin and Hunter Biden's company."

Impeached Trump: "But what he said is that he wouldn’t give, I think, it was billions of dollars to Ukraine unless they fired the prosecutor who was looking at his son and his son’s company, the company that his son worked with, and that’s a very dishonest thing."

Jonah Fisher: "So, is there any evidence to support what President Trump is saying? If there is, well we haven't seen it yet."

Daria Kaleniuk: "But it's not true that Prosecutor Shokin was tough prosecutor who was willing to investigate Burisma. Absolutely, to the contrary. Prosecutor Shokin was dumping this investigation and I have evidence of that. And following this investigations since 2014, Shokin, his predecessor, and the next prosecutor after Shokin, Yuriy Lutsenko, they all were contributing to killing this case."

Jonah Fisher: "So there's no evidence that suggests that Vice President Biden acted differently because his son was on the board of a Ukrainian energy company, Burisma?"

Daria Kaleniuk: "I haven't seen this evidence. I've seen the actions which show absolutely the contrary, what happened."

Jonah Fisher: "So, then why did Joe Biden want the Prosecutor General sacked? Well at the time there was wide-spread consensus among international donors like the IMF, the EU, and also locally here among activists that Mr. Shokin was an obstacle to the fight against corruption and that he had to go."

Starting @ 1:31...

307vyna-gif.269908

Nope.

1:15 - 1:30 is all that matters in the video, you kooky fucclump. Biden's own words. Yes. Not anyone else's words but his, with respect to appropriate punishment which should leave Biden now ineligible to hold the office of the Presidency.

How do you keep go to this argument? How do you not realize how stupid you sound? What Biden did and what he is talking about in that video is totally legit. Nothing illegal... doing his job... executing US foreign policy. Let that sink in and stop making a fool out of yourself by pretending like it s some kind of crime

That yutz is a total moron. The complete package.

He literally posted the evidence showing Shokin deserved to be fired (starting at 1:31 in his video. Transcript is in this quote above) but he's trying to tell folks here to ignore the context and stop watching the video at 1:30, before his entire world on Biden is shattered.

LOLOL

307vyna-gif.269908

Nope.

How do you keep go to this argument? How do you not realize how stupid you sound? What Biden did and what he is talking about in that video is totally legit. Nothing illegal... doing his job... executing US foreign policy. Let that sink in and stop making a fool out of yourself by pretending like it s some kind of crime

He literally posted the evidence showing Shokin deserved to be fired (starting at 1:31 in his video. Transcript is in this quote above) but he's trying to tell folks here to ignore the context and stop watching the video at 1:30, before his entire world on Biden is shattered.
i saw that... and then he tried to cover by making a new post with a different video that only had his clip. What a joke!

LOLOL

307vyna-gif.269908

Nope.

i saw that... and then he tried to cover by making a new post with a different video that only had his clip. What a joke!

He also tried bleaching out my text of that transcript. :lmao:

TFB for him he already self pwned himself with his first video.

:dance:

[QUOTE="Coyote, post: 24203287, member: 19170"
Except no...did not happen. When Biden (and the EU, the IMF, Ukrainian anti-corruption activists and the Obama administration) pressured for Shokin's ouster, Burisma was not under investigation nor was there any movement to "reopen" anything.

So what.

Your decision to bring this is up was not based in, logic, since any Burisma investigations are independent of, I repeat, independent of Joe Biden 1)ordering a quid pro quo and 2)getting a prosecutor fired for aiming to expose his corrupt handling of Ukraine foreign policy, as USA VP. He's now ineligible to hold future office of the Presidency ---and thankfully, his own words in the video prove this.

Even if this had been a non-Burisma Corp, Joe Biden still remains corrupt ---if every one of his acts remain the same, as what we see when he's bragging in the video about what he did regarding Ukraine.[/QUOTE]

You spent several paragraphs claiming Biden is corrupt, but offered no actual evidence.

Faun and Slade3200 you are both, Dems, therefore you are programmed to defend the master of corruption when he brags in the vid about ordering a quid pro quo if they don't fire a Prosecutor for doing his job of looking into Hunter Biden corrupt deal in Ukraine.

Faun and Slade3200 you are both, Dems, therefore you are programmed to defend the master of corruption when he brags in the vid about ordering a quid pro quo if they don't fire a Prosecutor for doing his job of looking into Hunter Biden corrupt deal in Ukraine.
There was nothing wrong with threatening to withhold that aid unless Ukraine fired a corrupt prosecutor.

Even Impeached Trump said, "why would you give money to a country you think is corrupt?"

So why should Biden have given money to a country he thought was corrupt?

There was nothing wrong with threatening to withhold that aid unless Ukraine fired a corrupt prosecutor.

Even Impeached Trump said, "why would you give money to a country you think is corrupt?"

your open hypocrisy is noted,,,

and it wasnt that joe did it it was why he did it,,,which we all know was due to the chance his sons company would be investigated and might implicate him and his son,,,

Only a satanic Dem would deem a prosecutor as, corrupt, for looking into the illegalities of the USA VP when he used his son to help fleece the USA foreign policy in Ukraine

Biden did not do what you claim he did in that video.

Forum List

Back