Hunter Biden

Faun and Slade3200 you are both, Dems, therefore you are programmed to defend the master of corruption when he brags in the vid about ordering a quid pro quo if they don't fire a Prosecutor for doing his job of looking into Hunter Biden corrupt deal in Ukraine.
There was nothing wrong with threatening to withhold that aid unless Ukraine fired a corrupt prosecutor.

Even Impeached Trump said, "why would you give money to a country you think is corrupt?"

So why should Biden have given money to a country he thought was corrupt?

your open hypocrisy is noted,,,

and it wasnt that joe did it it was why he did it,,,which we all know was due to the chance his sons company would be investigated and might implicate him and his son,,,

False. That’s what you were told was the reason and you believed it without any evidence.

Faun and Slade3200 you are both, Dems, therefore you are programmed to defend the master of corruption when he brags in the vid about ordering a quid pro quo if they don't fire a Prosecutor for doing his job of looking into Hunter Biden corrupt deal in Ukraine.
There was nothing wrong with threatening to withhold that aid unless Ukraine fired a corrupt prosecutor.

Even Impeached Trump said, "why would you give money to a country you think is corrupt?"

and it wasnt that joe did it it was why he did it,,,which we all know was due to the chance his sons company would be investigated and might implicate him and his son,,,
Troll someone else.

Troll someone else.

no reason to get your panties in a wad,,,
if I was a useful idiot like you I would say the same thing,,,

False. That’s what you were told was the reason and you believed it without any evidence.

FALSE,,,there is plenty of evidence to support it,,,

Sure, the imaginary evidence you keep claiming you posted but don't seem to remember any relevant details about it.

That evidence?

Sure, the imaginary evidence you keep claiming you posted but don't seem to remember any relevant details about it.

That evidence?

I gave you details,,,

you might want to not ignore them to avoid being an ignorant fool,,,

heck youre the one that proved the rest of the useful idiots wrong when you admitted there was an investigation that was dormant,,,they were saying there was no investigation of any kind,,,so thanks for that,,

Only a satanic Dem would deem a prosecutor as, corrupt, for looking into the illegalities of the USA VP when he used his son to help fleece the USA foreign policy in Ukraine
You sound like the Church Lady now.
icon_rolleyes.gif

And I notice you avoided my question....

Impeached Trump himself said, "why would you give money to a country you think is corrupt?"

So why should Biden have given that money to a country that was refusing to fire a corrupt prosecutor who wasn't prosecuting oligarchs?

You spent several paragraphs claiming Biden is corrupt, but offered no actual evidence.

You can tell lies on my post, sure, but you can't tell lies on video evidence:

1:15-1:30

Why stop at 1:30?

Keep watching the video. It exonerates Biden. Which explains why you don't want anyone to watch it. So here's the transcript...

Jonah Fisher: "so what's President Trump saying about it? Well he wants Ukraine to investigate if there's a link between the sacking of Mr. Shokin and Hunter Biden's company."

Impeached Trump: "But what he said is that he wouldn’t give, I think, it was billions of dollars to Ukraine unless they fired the prosecutor who was looking at his son and his son’s company, the company that his son worked with, and that’s a very dishonest thing."

Jonah Fisher: "So, is there any evidence to support what President Trump is saying? If there is, well we haven't seen it yet."

Daria Kaleniuk: "But it's not true that Prosecutor Shokin was tough prosecutor who was willing to investigate Burisma. Absolutely, to the contrary. Prosecutor Shokin was dumping this investigation and I have evidence of that. And following this investigations since 2014, Shokin, his predecessor, and the next prosecutor after Shokin, Yuriy Lutsenko, they all were contributing to killing this case."

Jonah Fisher: "So there's no evidence that suggests that Vice President Biden acted differently because his son was on the board of a Ukrainian energy company, Burisma?"

Daria Kaleniuk: "I haven't seen this evidence. I've seen the actions which show absolutely the contrary, what happened."

Jonah Fisher: "So, then why did Joe Biden want the Prosecutor General sacked? Well at the time there was wide-spread consensus among international donors like the IMF, the EU, and also locally here among activists that Mr. Shokin was an obstacle to the fight against corruption and that he had to go."

[emphasis added to highlight Ethos Logos Pathos' self induced bitch-slapping]

Starting @ 1:31...

Only a satanic Dem would deem a prosecutor as, corrupt, for looking into the illegalities of the USA VP when he used his son to help fleece the USA foreign policy in Ukraine
icon_rolleyes.gif

Impeached Trump himself said, "why would you give money to a country you think is corrupt?"

So why should Biden have given that money to a country that was refusing to fire a corrupt prosecutor who wasn't prosecuting oligarchs?

when was he convicted of being corrupt???

That evidence?

I gave you details,,,

heck youre the one that proved the rest of the useful idiots wrong when you admitted there was an investigation that was dormant,,,they were saying there was no investigation of any kind,,,so thanks for that,,

You provided no details and you still won't. Because you don't have them.

There's very little difference between a dormant investigation and no investigation of any kind. Both are far different from what you claimed.

That evidence?
The cat ate it

That evidence?

I gave you details,,,

There's very little difference between a dormant investigation and no investigation of any kind. Both are far different from what you claimed.

that only means your ignorant of them not that they dont exist,,,

icon_rolleyes.gif

Who said a conviction was needed? When was Nixon convicted? He wasn't, yet he was still forced out of office for being corrupt.

That evidence?

I gave you details,,,

Back in Brooklyn there was an old saying ,,,put up or shut up...That might be relevant here

icon_rolleyes.gif

Who said a conviction was needed? When was Nixon convicted? He wasn't, yet he was still forced out of office for being corrupt.

then where are all the claims??

all I've seen is one where he tried to protect a friend,,if thats corruption then the whole dem party is corrupt,,

That evidence?

I gave you details,,,

Back in Brooklyn there was an old saying ,,,put up or shut up...That might be relevant here

i've been putting them up since this thread was started,,,

icon_rolleyes.gif

all I've seen is one where he tried to protect a friend,,if thats corruption then the whole dem party is corrupt,,
Here's but one example....

Ukrainian Protesters Demand Dismissal Of Prosecutor-General

icon_rolleyes.gif

You speak of corrupt when you have the king of corruption sitting in the WH or out playing golf

I am not a dem... you are wrong again. Big surprise!!

icon_rolleyes.gif

You speak of corrupt when you have the king of corruption sitting in the WH or out playing golf

doent you mean WE have in the WH???

cause I didnt vote for him,,

Forum List

Back