Hunter Biden

I gave you details,,,

you might want to not ignore them to avoid being an ignorant fool,,,

heck youre the one that proved the rest of the useful idiots wrong when you admitted there was an investigation that was dormant,,,they were saying there was no investigation of any kind,,,so thanks for that,,

You provided no details and you still won't. Because you don't have them.

There's very little difference between a dormant investigation and no investigation of any kind. Both are far different from what you claimed.

that only means your ignorant of them not that they dont exist,,,

Or it means you made them up, which seems more likely since you just can't be bothered to remember anything relevant about these supposed articles. I've been through most of the thread. I haven't found anything that you've claimed.

I do remember them,,,its just I'm not your information bitch,,,

you can do an easy search of my comments on this thread and find them,,,

Sure you remember. You have decided to spend page after page defending your made up sources instead of giving me any details about them which you easily could do and prove us all wrong.

Yeah, that's likely. Makes a ton of sense. /sarcasm

I did give you details,,,what you want is a spoon fed synopsis,,,

to that I say fuck you I aint your bitch,,,

There's very little difference between a dormant investigation and no investigation of any kind. Both are far different from what you claimed.

Or it means you made them up, which seems more likely since you just can't be bothered to remember anything relevant about these supposed articles. I've been through most of the thread. I haven't found anything that you've claimed.

Sure you remember. You have decided to spend page after page defending your made up sources instead of giving me any details about them which you easily could do and prove us all wrong.

You gave no details. You made a vague reference to someone (unnamed) who was associated with Shokin (unnamed association) who gave an interview (unnamed interviewer) and an article (unnamed publication).

That’s what you think constitutes details?

Last edited:
FALSE,,,there is plenty of evidence to support it,,,

Sure, the imaginary evidence you keep claiming you posted but don't seem to remember any relevant details about it.

That evidence?

I gave you details,,,

you might want to not ignore them to avoid being an ignorant fool,,,

heck youre the one that proved the rest of the useful idiots wrong when you admitted there was an investigation that was dormant,,,they were saying there was no investigation of any kind,,,so thanks for that,,

don't waste your time digging though the thread searching for his fake evidence, that’s what he wants... it’s called trolling. He is lazy and out to provoke and frustrate. He played this game with me when I first engaged and after pages of trying to get a link from him he pointed to a 2 hour YouTube video that apparently proved everything... and if I didn’t watch the whole thing then I was being ignorant. I actually did watch it and it was nothing but vague conspiracy theories. He is a joke.

Bitter troll got owned and now he is lashing out. Calm down Prog. Prove your points with facts not insults.

already did,,
No you didn’t and you admitted to not doing it. As I quoted from you. You lie about posting facts to avoid posting facts. Troll.

your confusing one comment with it being about the entire thread,,, which makes you a fucking idiot,,,
I’m not confusing anything. Your MO is to make claims and then when pressed claim that you’ve posted evidence in the past instead of just presenting evidence in real time to carry on a grown up debate. You just got caught in a lie because I laid out a trap and you fell right in and now I have a quote from you admitting that you never posted evidence that you claimed you had posted. That means you have no credibility. So every time you claim that you’ve posted something in the past we can credibility assume that you are full of shit.

if you’d like to build back up your credibility than start over... you claimed that Biden was involved in a money laundering scheme with Latvia. Go ahead and state your argument and evidence and we can debate it with a clean slate. I’m expectations are not high in your ability to do this but let’s see if you can prove me wrong...
Here's what posting corroborating links looks like from posters who aren't afraid to post links..

John Solomon's new “scoop” about Ukraine and Hunter Biden debunks itself

Latvian authorities said they did not get any incriminating information back from Ukraine to warrant further investigation and did not take additional action in 2016.
Damn Faun, you jumped the gun! I had that quote and article all lined up in the off chance that he tried to back up that claim again. Now he will divert to something new. You gotta get these trolls in the cage before you close the door!

You’re a trolling bitch Prog... you didn’t give details, you give bullshit and excuses. You’ve been owned over and over as you fail to back anything you say up. Go take a nap. You’re done

You’re a trolling bitch Prog... you didn’t give details, you give bullshit and excuses. You’ve been owned over and over as you fail to back anything you say up. Go take a nap. You’re done

how am I the troll???
all I did was post a factual news story and it ended in two days of you ranting,,,

sounds like youre the troll on this one,,,unless your saying that hunter did turn over his financials to his stripper girlfriend

how am I the troll???
all I did was post a factual news story and it ended in two days of you ranting,,,

sounds like youre the troll on this one,,,unless your saying that hunter did turn over his financials to his stripper girlfriend
You didn’t post a story. You mentioned a sorry and when asked for evidence you dodged and provoked. That’s trolling

I offered you a clean slate debate on Your Latvia claim and you’re avoiding it. More proof that you’re full of shit.

how am I the troll???

You didn’t post a story. You mentioned a sorry and when asked for evidence you dodged and provoked. That’s trolling

I offered you a clean slate debate on Your Latvia claim and you’re avoiding it. More proof that you’re full of shit.
so your saying I didnt post a story about hunter not giving his financials to the courts for his child support issue???
no wonder you cant find any of my other posts,,,you have me on ignore,,,or youre just a troll,,,

how am I the troll???

so your saying I didnt post a story about hunter not giving his financials to the courts for his child support issue???
no wonder you cant find any of my other posts,,,you have me on ignore,,,or youre just a troll,,,
I’m still waiting for any details on the article corroborating the corrupt Viktor Shokin. It’s something that should be all over the internet but seems missing.

how am I the troll???

I’m still waiting for any details on the article corroborating the corrupt Viktor Shokin. It’s something that should be all over the internet but seems missing.
I fell for that. What's wrong with wanting Shokin fired?

how am I the troll???

Nothing of course.

Somehow the Trump supporters managed to ignore everything known about Shokin in order to portray him as some stalwart anti-corruption prosecutor.

how am I the troll???

Nothing of course.

Somehow the Trump supporters managed to ignore everything known about Shokin in order to portray him as some stalwart anti-corruption prosecutor.
ah, that gambit again. Sorry to have not been following PH's usual line of BULLSHIT

how am I the troll???

Huh?? No I was talking about the money laundering in Latvia claim that you lied about. Stop trying to change the subject

What's wrong with wanting Shokin fired?

LMFAO!!!!

Why did a sitting US VP want a Ukrainian prosecutor fired???

A: to prevent his drug addicted kickback conduit of a kid from being busted
Why did Ron Johnson and two other GOP congressmen write a letter asking for that to be done? Were they trying to prevent Hunter Biden from being investigated? While your at it you can also explain why the entire state department made that an objective, also Allied countries, also the IMF also reformers in Ukraine. Were all these people trying to cover for Hunter?? Please answer cause this is where all the other turds deflect and distract.

how am I the troll???

Huh?? No I was talking about the money laundering in Latvia claim that you lied about. Stop trying to change the subject
that was the post that started this round of tantrums,,,the latvia thing was posted weeks possibly months ago,,,please try and keep up,,,

how am I the troll???

that was the post that started this round of tantrums,,,the latvia thing was posted weeks possibly months ago,,,please try and keep up,,,
I never challenged any claims about Hunters child support because I don’t really care about hunters child support or divorce proceedings. I did challenge your Latvia money laundering claim that you brought up yesterday and then you admitted to lying about. Care to address that?

how am I the troll???

I never challenged any claims about Hunters child support because I don’t really care about hunters child support or divorce proceedings. I did challenge your Latvia money laundering claim that you brought up yesterday and then you admitted to lying about. Care to address that?

I didnt admit to l;ying about it,,,

Forum List

Back