Hunter Biden

Faun and Slade3200 you are both, Dems, therefore you are programmed to defend the master of corruption when he brags in the vid about ordering a quid pro quo if they don't fire a Prosecutor for doing his job of looking into Hunter Biden corrupt deal in Ukraine.
There was nothing wrong with threatening to withhold that aid unless Ukraine fired a corrupt prosecutor.

Even Impeached Trump said, "why would you give money to a country you think is corrupt?"

So why should Biden have given money to a country he thought was corrupt?

your open hypocrisy is noted,,,

and it wasnt that joe did it it was why he did it,,,which we all know was due to the chance his sons company would be investigated and might implicate him and his son,,,
Haha, oh is that what we all know. How do you prove that? Because we’ve shown several things that prove it was a US foreign policy objective, which you conveniently ignore.

How can you be so sure that Biden made this move to help his son?

Let me guess, you posted proof several pages ago and I’m an idiot for not seeing it.

Faun and Slade3200 you are both, Dems, therefore you are programmed to defend the master of corruption when he brags in the vid about ordering a quid pro quo if they don't fire a Prosecutor for doing his job of looking into Hunter Biden corrupt deal in Ukraine.
There was nothing wrong with threatening to withhold that aid unless Ukraine fired a corrupt prosecutor.

Even Impeached Trump said, "why would you give money to a country you think is corrupt?"

and it wasnt that joe did it it was why he did it,,,which we all know was due to the chance his sons company would be investigated and might implicate him and his son,,,
Haha, oh is that what we all know. How do you prove that? Because we’ve shown several things that prove it was a US foreign policy objective, which you conveniently ignore.

thats simple ,,,I started with the facts and ended with mindless defenses from you morons,,,

You sound like the Church Lady now.
icon_rolleyes.gif

And I notice you avoided my question....

Impeached Trump himself said, "why would you give money to a country you think is corrupt?"

So why should Biden have given that money to a country that was refusing to fire a corrupt prosecutor who wasn't prosecuting oligarchs?

when was he convicted of being corrupt???
Who said a conviction was needed? When was Nixon convicted? He wasn't, yet he was still forced out of office for being corrupt.

then where are all the claims??

all I've seen is one where he tried to protect a friend,,if thats corruption then the whole dem party is corrupt,,
You speak of corrupt when you have the king of corruption sitting in the WH or out playing golf

doent you mean WE have in the WH???

cause I didnt vote for him,,
my apology We have

when was he convicted of being corrupt???
Who said a conviction was needed? When was Nixon convicted? He wasn't, yet he was still forced out of office for being corrupt.

all I've seen is one where he tried to protect a friend,,if thats corruption then the whole dem party is corrupt,,
You speak of corrupt when you have the king of corruption sitting in the WH or out playing golf

my apology We have

its a common mistake from idiots,,,

You spent several paragraphs claiming Biden is corrupt, but offered no actual evidence.

You can tell lies on my post, sure, but you can't tell lies on video evidence:

1:15-1:30

What evidence do you think this video shows troll? It been explained to you. You don’t seem to understand. So lay it out. What is this video evidence of?

I am not a dem... you are wrong again. Big surprise!!
but you are a fucking idiot,,,
Bitter troll got owned and now he is lashing out. Calm down Prog. Prove your points with facts not insults.

thats simple ,,,I started with the facts and ended with mindless defenses from you morons,,,
I haven't seen you present any facts to back up your arguments... just hot air

Bitter troll got owned and now he is lashing out. Calm down Prog. Prove your points with facts not insults.

already did,,

I haven't seen you present any facts to back up your arguments... just hot air

thats a problem of yours not mine,,,

my apology We have

I am embarrassed to call that schmuck my president and I believe the same is true of anyone protecting him

my apology We have

I am embarrassed to call that schmuck my president and I believe the same is true of anyone protecting him

as is your right,,,

already did,,
No you didn’t and you admitted to not doing it. As I quoted from you. You lie about posting facts to avoid posting facts. Troll.

already did,,
No you didn’t and you admitted to not doing it. As I quoted from you. You lie about posting facts to avoid posting facts. Troll.

your confusing one comment with it being about the entire thread,,, which makes you a fucking idiot,,,

already did,,

your confusing one comment with it being about the entire thread,,, which makes you a fucking idiot,,,
I’m not confusing anything. Your MO is to make claims and then when pressed claim that you’ve posted evidence in the past instead of just presenting evidence in real time to carry on a grown up debate. You just got caught in a lie because I laid out a trap and you fell right in and now I have a quote from you admitting that you never posted evidence that you claimed you had posted. That means you have no credibility. So every time you claim that you’ve posted something in the past we can credibility assume that you are full of shit.

if you’d like to build back up your credibility than start over... you claimed that Biden was involved in a money laundering scheme with Latvia. Go ahead and state your argument and evidence and we can debate it with a clean slate. I’m expectations are not high in your ability to do this but let’s see if you can prove me wrong...

False. That’s what you were told was the reason and you believed it without any evidence.

FALSE,,,there is plenty of evidence to support it,,,

Sure, the imaginary evidence you keep claiming you posted but don't seem to remember any relevant details about it.

That evidence?

I gave you details,,,

you might want to not ignore them to avoid being an ignorant fool,,,

heck youre the one that proved the rest of the useful idiots wrong when you admitted there was an investigation that was dormant,,,they were saying there was no investigation of any kind,,,so thanks for that,,

You provided no details and you still won't. Because you don't have them.

There's very little difference between a dormant investigation and no investigation of any kind. Both are far different from what you claimed.

that only means your ignorant of them not that they dont exist,,,

Or it means you made them up, which seems more likely since you just can't be bothered to remember anything relevant about these supposed articles. I've been through most of the thread. I haven't found anything that you've claimed.

already did,,

I’m not confusing anything. Your MO is to make claims and then when pressed claim that you’ve posted evidence in the past instead of just presenting evidence in real time to carry on a grown up debate. You just got caught in a lie because I laid out a trap and you fell right in and now I have a quote from you admitting that you never posted evidence that you claimed you had posted. That means you have no credibility. So every time you claim that you’ve posted something in the past we can credibility assume that you are full of shit.

if you’d like to build back up your credibility than start over... you claimed that Biden was involved in a money laundering scheme with Latvia. Go ahead and state your argument and evidence and we can debate it with a clean slate. I’m expectations are not high in your ability to do this but let’s see if you can prove me wrong...

all that means is youre an ignorant moron,,,or a liar,,,

so which is it???

FALSE,,,there is plenty of evidence to support it,,,

Sure, the imaginary evidence you keep claiming you posted but don't seem to remember any relevant details about it.

That evidence?

I gave you details,,,

heck youre the one that proved the rest of the useful idiots wrong when you admitted there was an investigation that was dormant,,,they were saying there was no investigation of any kind,,,so thanks for that,,

There's very little difference between a dormant investigation and no investigation of any kind. Both are far different from what you claimed.

Or it means you made them up, which seems more likely since you just can't be bothered to remember anything relevant about these supposed articles. I've been through most of the thread. I haven't found anything that you've claimed.

I do remember them,,,its just I'm not your information bitch,,,

you can do an easy search of my comments on this thread and find them,,,

already did,,

Here's what posting corroborating links looks like from posters who aren't afraid to post links..

John Solomon's new “scoop” about Ukraine and Hunter Biden debunks itself

Latvian authorities said they did not get any incriminating information back from Ukraine to warrant further investigation and did not take additional action in 2016.

That evidence?

I gave you details,,,

I do remember them,,,its just I'm not your information bitch,,,

you can do an easy search of my comments on this thread and find them,,,

Sure you remember. You have decided to spend page after page defending your made up sources instead of giving me any details about them which you easily could do and prove us all wrong.

Yeah, that's likely. Makes a ton of sense. /sarcasm

You claimed that Shokin's story about wanting to investigate Biden was corroborated by interviews with his associates. Tell me any details about this information that I could use to find this article. So far, I've searched extensively and have found zero.

Forum List

Back