Hunter Biden

You didn’t post a story. You mentioned a sorry and when asked for evidence you dodged and provoked. That’s trolling

I offered you a clean slate debate on Your Latvia claim and you’re avoiding it. More proof that you’re full of shit.
so your saying I didnt post a story about hunter not giving his financials to the courts for his child support issue???
no wonder you cant find any of my other posts,,,you have me on ignore,,,or youre just a troll,,,
Huh?? No I was talking about the money laundering in Latvia claim that you lied about. Stop trying to change the subject
that was the post that started this round of tantrums,,,the latvia thing was posted weeks possibly months ago,,,please try and keep up,,,
I never challenged any claims about Hunters child support because I don’t really care about hunters child support or divorce proceedings. I did challenge your Latvia money laundering claim that you brought up yesterday and then you admitted to lying about. Care to address that?

I didnt admit to l;ying about it,,,
Haha. Ok buddy. Keep blowing smoke. Its pretty obvious that your games aren’t fooling anybody. Do you still think there was a Biden money laundering scheme in Latvia? Or are going to now deny ever bring that up

so your saying I didnt post a story about hunter not giving his financials to the courts for his child support issue???
no wonder you cant find any of my other posts,,,you have me on ignore,,,or youre just a troll,,,
Huh?? No I was talking about the money laundering in Latvia claim that you lied about. Stop trying to change the subject
that was the post that started this round of tantrums,,,the latvia thing was posted weeks possibly months ago,,,please try and keep up,,,
I never challenged any claims about Hunters child support because I don’t really care about hunters child support or divorce proceedings. I did challenge your Latvia money laundering claim that you brought up yesterday and then you admitted to lying about. Care to address that?

Haha. Ok buddy. Keep blowing smoke. Its pretty obvious that your games aren’t fooling anybody. Do you still think there was a Biden money laundering scheme in Latvia? Or are going to now deny ever bring that up
thats what latvia claimed not me,,,

It was a bunked claim that was disproven years ago that you brought up yesterday as evidence of dirt on Biden. That’s fake news, that’s why your posts can’t be trusted. You spread false narratives

It was a bunked claim that was disproven years ago that you brought up yesterday as evidence of dirt on Biden. That’s fake news, that’s why your posts can’t be trusted. You spread false narratives
so youre saying latvia lied about it???

I have been trying to google what you claim and cant find anything that backs it up,,,

could you help me out with some key words or phrases to help me find it???

I can find a ton confirming it but none debunking it,,

If you are an undecided voter reading this, then please, take the time to do three (3) things here.

1) Reflect on those 15 seconds of video (below) where you hear Joe Biden pull a quid pro quo on Ukraine and you hear him pull a corrupt illegality on a Prosecutor who wanted to expose corruption ---as according to USA's Ukraine foreign policy.

2) Scan this thread, taking note of anti-Trump posters and the satanic levels they did stoop, to in pretending Biden did not do, what he clearly brags about doing.

1:15-1:30

[/QUOTE]

And please do 3)remember all of the conniving liars you do read in this thread uplifting Biden, then keep in mind, that they will be your evil teammates if you cast your vote for corrupt Joe.

And if you can stand a few vivid examples of how you're going to feel if you vote for Biden, like these demons? ...just think of how those multitudes of hardworking honest negro citizens had to feel and, live, regarding voting for or supporting Barack Obama ---therefore being involuntary teammates with shiftless, ghetto, gangbanging, thugs who also supported Obama.

Or think about us kind loving White people.
Yes, us who love negros gays HISP and everyone else, but we are burdened by the fact that we are teammates with skinheads neo-Nazi and White Supremacists when they also voted for President Trump.
It is an unbearable burden to have to deal with that, daily, in experiencing idiots who think all Trump supporters are White Supremacists skinheads and neo-Nazi

Last edited:
If you are an undecided voter reading in here, then please, take the time to do three (3) things here.

1) Reflect on those 15 seconds of video (below) where you hear Joe Biden pull a quid pro quo on Ukraine and you hear him pull a corrupt illegality on a Prosecutor who wanted to expose corruption ---as according to USA's Ukraine foreign policy.

2) Scan this thread, taking note of anti-Trump posters, and the satanic levels they did stoop to in pretending Biden did not do what he clearly brags about doing.

And please do 3)remember all of the conniving liars you do read in this thread uplifting Biden, then keep in mind, that they will be your evil teammates if you cast your vote for corrupt Joe.

And if you can stand a few vivid examples of how you're going to feel if you vote for Biden, like these demons? ...just think of how those multitudes of hardworking honest negro citizens had to feel and, live, regarding voting for or supporting Barack Obama ---therefore being involuntary teammates with shiftless, ghetto, gangbanging, thugs who also supported Obama.

Yes, us who love negros gays HISP and everyone else, but we are burdened by the fact that we are teammates with skinheads neo-Nazi and White Supremacists when they also voted for President Trump.
It is an unbearable burden to have to deal with that, daily, in experiencing idiots who think all Trump supporters are White Supremacists skinheads and neo-Nazi

Unlike a pussy like you who's afraid of the truth, undecided voters will keep watching past the 1:30 mark in your video...

Jonah Fisher: "so what's President Trump saying about it? Well he wants Ukraine to investigate if there's a link between the sacking of Mr. Shokin and Hunter Biden's company."

Impeached Trump: "But what he said is that he wouldn’t give, I think, it was billions of dollars to Ukraine unless they fired the prosecutor who was looking at his son and his son’s company, the company that his son worked with, and that’s a very dishonest thing."

Jonah Fisher: "So, is there any evidence to support what President Trump is saying? If there is, well we haven't seen it yet."

Daria Kaleniuk: "But it's not true that Prosecutor Shokin was tough prosecutor who was willing to investigate Burisma. Absolutely, to the contrary. Prosecutor Shokin was dumping this investigation and I have evidence of that. And following this investigations since 2014, Shokin, his predecessor, and the next prosecutor after Shokin, Yuriy Lutsenko, they all were contributing to killing this case."

Jonah Fisher: "So there's no evidence that suggests that Vice President Biden acted differently because his son was on the board of a Ukrainian energy company, Burisma?"

Daria Kaleniuk: "I haven't seen this evidence. I've seen the actions which show absolutely the contrary, what happened."

Jonah Fisher: "So, then why did Joe Biden want the Prosecutor General sacked? Well at the time there was wide-spread consensus among international donors like the IMF, the EU, and also locally here among activists that Mr. Shokin was an obstacle to the fight against corruption and that he had to go."

[emphasis added to highlight Ethos Logos Pathos' self induced bitch-slapping]

Starting @ 1:31...

If you are an undecided voter reading this, then please, take the time to do three (3) things here.

2) Scan this thread, taking note of anti-Trump posters and the satanic levels they did stoop, to in pretending Biden did not do, what he clearly brags about doing.

hey Mr Self Righteous... can you answer one very simple question that goes to the heart of this??

What do you think is illegal about what Biden said in that video? Please be specific. What law did he break?

If you are an undecided voter reading in here, then please, take the time to do three (3) things here.

2) Scan this thread, taking note of anti-Trump posters, and the satanic levels they did stoop to in pretending Biden did not do what he clearly brags about doing.

Unlike a pussy like you who's afraid of the truth, undecided voters will keep watching past the 1:30 mark in your video...

Jonah Fisher: "so what's President Trump saying about it? Well he wants Ukraine to investigate if there's a link between the sacking of Mr. Shokin and Hunter Biden's company."

Impeached Trump: "But what he said is that he wouldn’t give, I think, it was billions of dollars to Ukraine unless they fired the prosecutor who was looking at his son and his son’s company, the company that his son worked with, and that’s a very dishonest thing."

Jonah Fisher: "So, is there any evidence to support what President Trump is saying? If there is, well we haven't seen it yet."

Daria Kaleniuk: "But it's not true that Prosecutor Shokin was tough prosecutor who was willing to investigate Burisma. Absolutely, to the contrary. Prosecutor Shokin was dumping this investigation and I have evidence of that. And following this investigations since 2014, Shokin, his predecessor, and the next prosecutor after Shokin, Yuriy Lutsenko, they all were contributing to killing this case."

Jonah Fisher: "So there's no evidence that suggests that Vice President Biden acted differently because his son was on the board of a Ukrainian energy company, Burisma?"

Daria Kaleniuk: "I haven't seen this evidence. I've seen the actions which show absolutely the contrary, what happened."

Jonah Fisher: "So, then why did Joe Biden want the Prosecutor General sacked? Well at the time there was wide-spread consensus among international donors like the IMF, the EU, and also locally here among activists that Mr. Shokin was an obstacle to the fight against corruption and that he had to go."

The fact that Ethos Logos Pathos
used this BBC video to highlight Biden and not one of the several concise clips that are available out there but this one that literally explains why Trumps claim is full of shit... can only mean one of two things. Ethos is either a completely fucking moron OR he is a troll who did it on purpose with the intent of provoking and frustrating those who actually waste their time listening to his crap... either way he can not be taken seriously

The fact that Ethos Logos Pathos
used this BBC video to highlight Biden and not one of the several concise clips that are available out there but this one that literally explains why Trumps claim is full of shit... can only mean one of two things. Ethos is either a completely fucking moron OR he is a troll who did it on purpose with the intent of provoking and frustrating those who actually waste their time listening to his crap... either way he can not be taken seriously

Based on this, along with other exchanges, I'm going with complete fucking moron. Only a complete fucking moron like that can pwn himself over and over and over again with the same video which proves he's a complete fucking moron.

You didn’t post a story. You mentioned a sorry and when asked for evidence you dodged and provoked. That’s trolling

I offered you a clean slate debate on Your Latvia claim and you’re avoiding it. More proof that you’re full of shit.

no you didn't admit to lying. LOL

Don't thank me. You didn't admit to lying in my opinion, but you ARE a lying skank

Don't thank me. You didn't admit to lying in my opinion, but you ARE a lying skank

not sure how I lied by posting news storys and asking questions about them,,,

The vast majority of news stories you’ve posted are without commentary or question. Just throwing the spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks.

I’m reasonably sure you’re lying when you claim you’ve posted certain articles. I’ve been through the thread and nothing matching your description appears.

The vast majority of news stories you’ve posted are without commentary or question. Just throwing the spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks.

I’m reasonably sure you’re lying when you claim you’ve posted certain articles. I’ve been through the thread and nothing matching your description appears.

your shortcomings are no my problem,,,

What about you’re shortcomings? Like you’re inability to provide a source or remember any details of sources you claim exist?

Sending people on wild goose chases isn’t exactly a sign of intellectual honesty.

What about you’re shortcomings? Like you’re inability to provide a source or remember any details of sources you claim exist?

Sending people on wild goose chases isn’t exactly a sign of intellectual honesty.

if you didnt want a goose chase might I suggest next time you keep yourself up to date on the subject youre discussing,,,

if you didnt want a goose chase might I suggest next time you keep yourself up to date on the subject youre discussing,,,

Im quite up to date. If an interview confirming Shokin’s allegations existed, it would be an important component of the Trump and Giuliani counter-narrative. I would have surely come across it by now.

The fact that you can’t remember any details about it and can’t produce the source of such an important interview is why I’m quite sure you’re lying about it.

Exactly, you idiot. Which means they'll realize why it is irrelevant.

They'll realize that nothing matters here, but what Biden bragged about. Forget everyone else in the vid ---which is why I didn't start off at 1:10 when the best truths actually began.

Undecided voters are, fair, so let's hope that they care only about what Biden said here and not anyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back