Hunter Biden

Not for me to decide. Not for you to decide.

It’s for a judge to decide.

Really? Then why was President Trump, impeached, for bringing it to light which heads down the courtroom tunnel?

That's the party you want to, support, even though that party would annihilate you if they found out you posted this opinion?

Because credibility is important.

I have no reason to doubt the statements of current Latvian authorities acting in their official capacity.

I have a lot of reason to doubt the statements of Victor Shokin.

It would be better for Shokin if he could provide corroboration of his story. So far he has not done so.

You have no reason not to trust Shokin? The man clearly has a bone to pick with Biden. His motivations alone make his statements suspect.

Yes, I agree. Which means, you think Joe Biden is credible here?

1:15-1:30

Shokin was overseeing a wide-ranging Ukrainian investigation of Burisma and has said he was making plans to interview Hunter Biden when he was fired by Ukraine’s president and parliament in March 2016 under pressure from Joe Biden.
Yep. That’s Shokin’s claim. So far, completely uncorroborated.

You’d be quite foolish to take his word for it.

so youre OK with one part of an article but not another because it debunks your narrative,,,

based on other info I have no reason not to trust him and leave my mind OPEN for a final outcome

I have no reason to doubt the statements of current Latvian authorities acting in their official capacity.

It would be better for Shokin if he could provide corroboration of his story. So far he has not done so.

You have no reason not to trust Shokin? The man clearly has a bone to pick with Biden. His motivations alone make his statements suspect.

that you have seen,,,

him getting fired which stopped any chance of investigation might be a good indicator,,,

Yeah, I know. You claim to have seen corroborating evidence but have decided you cannot share it. That’s behavior consistent with lying.

There should be numerous individuals in the PG office that could corroborate whether there was an investigation. So far, none of them have been found.

How could firing Shokin stop any chance of an investigation (if there ever was any real investigation)?

If credibility is so important, why are you SO VERY AGAINST ANY INVESTIGATION into Hunter Biden????

Credibility is not important to you. Covering up Democrat corruption is....
Im not against any investigation.

I’m only against meritless politically motivated investigations. That’s why you go to a judge and get a warrant.

Yes, I agree. Which means, you think Joe Biden is credible here?

What should i have a problem with?

Not for me to decide. Not for you to decide.

It’s for a judge to decide.

Really? Then why was President Trump, impeached, for bringing it to light which heads down the courtroom tunnel?

That's the party you want to, support, even though that party would annihilate you if they found out you posted this opinion?

But it wasn’t heading down the courtroom tunnel. That’s one of the biggest problems with what Trump did.

I’m only against meritless politically motivated investigations.

Translation - Democrats are for investigations of non-Democrats, but against investigations of Democrats

Credibility = you have none

The Trumpsteetes continue to trot this out because it is part and parcel of Trump's schtick of always accuse the other guy of what you did because that somehow inoculates him from criticism … sort of like making sure there aren't coronavirus tests so people can't say 'whoa a lotta people have this shit!" LOL

That isn't to say Hunter isn't a slime for trading off Dad's name, as does Joe's little bro too, btw. But Trump thought that he could deflect investigation of his kids. That is not going to prove the case. There's actually a superpac of dems devoted to just that to prevent Trump form getting away with this shit.

Joe helped get the corrupt Ukraine investigator,
Shokin, fired … because Obama wanted that to happen and so did the EU. Unfortunately damn near everyone in Ukraine appears to be corrupt …. including Hunter. So if dem corruption bothers you, and it doesn't bother you Trump put soldiers in Saudi Arabia after the Saudi and UAE bought Jared's unsellable building that was bankrupting poor-Ivanka, or that Don Jr's renting out rooms in Trump Hotel to anyone who wants to meet with Trump either in DC or Fla …. then vote for Trump and not Biden.

And shove the trumpstette's lies up their gigantic prolapsed rectums.

Wait a minute... What?!!!

When was Trump ever a USA VP who used his kids to, get paid, for doing a corrupt job at a corrupt org in another country ---where Trump then got a Proscecutor fired for seeking to expose Trump's kids corrupt job??

When??

Which nation?!!

ROFL

Can you say...forlorn?

Shokin was overseeing a wide-ranging Ukrainian investigation of Burisma and has said he was making plans to interview Hunter Biden when he was fired by Ukraine’s president and parliament in March 2016 under pressure from Joe Biden.

so youre OK with one part of an article but not another because it debunks your narrative,,,

based on other info I have no reason not to trust him and leave my mind OPEN for a final outcome

that you have seen,,,

him getting fired which stopped any chance of investigation might be a good indicator,,,

Yeah, I know. You claim to have seen corroborating evidence but have decided you cannot share it. That’s behavior consistent with lying.

There should be numerous individuals in the PG office that could corroborate whether there was an investigation. So far, none of them have been found.

How could firing Shokin stop any chance of an investigation (if there ever was any real investigation)?

wasnt it you that confirmed there was an investigation??

I think part of your problem is you look at each thing as a stand alone issue and dont combine all the different issues,,,

like why wont hunter release his financials to the court if hes broke, and also another is him getting a job working for the chinese government with his VP father standing next to him ect ect ect,,,

when all of them are combined there is a clear case of wrong doing and a full investigation is needed to find the truth of it and if its criminal or just unethical,,,

I'm reasonably confident that Attorney General of all that is fair and just Bill Barr has investigated whether Hunter broke US laws. Now whether Jared/poorIvanka or JRjoinedtoEirc broke US anti-corruption laws … well I doubt the DoJ ever looked at that. Lol

But it wasn’t heading down the courtroom tunnel. That’s one of the biggest problems with what Trump did.

Trump was doing his Presidential duties by taking it down the courtroom tunnel himself and that is the biggest problem, for Biden, therefore the Dems hurried to impeach Trump for it/doing his job as according to our 20yr old Ukraine foreign policy re poli-corporate corruption.

If credibility is so important, why are you SO VERY AGAINST ANY INVESTIGATION into Hunter Biden????

I’m only against meritless politically motivated investigations. That’s why you go to a judge and get a warrant.
I'm against Trump's DoJ investigating whether Ukraine's laws were broken in Ukraine. Whether Ukraine wants to investigate it … AGAIN … without aid being withheld …. that's up to Ukraine.

I'm against Trump's DoJ investigating whether Ukraine's laws were broken in Ukraine. Whether Ukraine wants to investigate it … AGAIN … without aid being withheld …. that's up to Ukraine.

LOL!!!

In other words, this left wing liar is not concerned whether or not Hunter Biden received kickback of US foreign aid. If Hunter did receive a kickback of US foreign aid that Low IQ Joe arranged by supporting the aid, bendog is very cool with that, and does NOT want it INVESTIGATED....

Where did our money go?

Democrats do NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW

Your statement is not based in, logic, since it is only the USA responsibility to punish Joe Biden for bragging about ordering a quid pro quo and bragging about his corrupt act to get a Prosecutor fired. See, look:

I'm in, awe, how you thought this was Ukraine job to investigate Joe's decision to brag. He was not Ukraine's VP, when fleecing his authority.

I’m only against meritless politically motivated investigations.

Translation - Democrats are for investigations of non-Democrats, but against investigations of Democrats

Credibility = you have none
You’re translation sucks.

You want an investigation, you don’t need my permission. Go to a judge.

that you have seen,,,

wasnt it you that confirmed there was an investigation??

I think part of your problem is you look at each thing as a stand alone issue and dont combine all the different issues,,,

like why wont hunter release his financials to the court if hes broke, and also another is him getting a job working for the chinese government with his VP father standing next to him ect ect ect,,,

when all of them are combined there is a clear case of wrong doing and a full investigation is needed to find the truth of it and if its criminal or just unethical,,,
Depends on what you mean by an investigation. There may have technically been a file open (which predates Shokin’s tenure) but without any investigation being done, it’s hard to call it anything other than a facade. This is how the corrupt PG office used to work. They would keep a case open to extract bribes, which is what was was believed to have been done here.

Trying to say that there was any serious ongoing investigation is not a very credible allegation. Attempting to reframe Shokin as some corruption fighter is revisionist history at its finest and ignores the big picture. It ignores the legitimate complaints against the PG office from legitimate sources like our own state department.

Trump was doing his Presidential duties by taking it down the courtroom tunnel himself and that is the biggest problem, for Biden, therefore the Dems hurried to impeach Trump for it/doing his job as according to our 20yr old Ukraine foreign policy re poli-corporate corruption.

Don’t be absurd. Trump isn’t a lawyer let alone a prosecutor. How could he take it to court himself?

The allegations against Joe and Hunter Biden would be violations of US law if there were any truth to them.

Forum List

Back