Hunter Biden

not sure how I lied by posting news storys and asking questions about them,,,

The vast majority of news stories you’ve posted are without commentary or question. Just throwing the spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks.

I’m reasonably sure you’re lying when you claim you’ve posted certain articles. I’ve been through the thread and nothing matching your description appears.

your shortcomings are no my problem,,,
They are your shortcomings dude, not his. He is able to present intelligent arguments and back them up. You play troll games and constantly fail to back up your arguments. FAIL

all hes given is his opinion,,,
I’ve presented more complete facts than you.

you know one big factor for me that theres something to this is joes been accused of some pretty serious stuff and he has yet to sue anyone to stop them,,,

hes got money and lawyers on tap, heck his son is even a lawyer,,,

something tells me he doesnt want to go through discovery because it will prove a lot of it correct,,,

Yep. That’s Shokin’s claim. So far, completely uncorroborated.

You’d be quite foolish to take his word for it.

Right. So, instead? We are taking Joe Biden's own words right here:

1:15-1:30

It’s against forum rules to keep posting the same thing. It’s called spam. We get the point, your video shows why Trumps claims are bullshit. That’s not new news. Post it again and I’m reporting it

The vast majority of news stories you’ve posted are without commentary or question. Just throwing the spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks.

I’m reasonably sure you’re lying when you claim you’ve posted certain articles. I’ve been through the thread and nothing matching your description appears.

They are your shortcomings dude, not his. He is able to present intelligent arguments and back them up. You play troll games and constantly fail to back up your arguments. FAIL

you know one big factor for me that theres something to this is joes been accused of some pretty serious stuff and he has yet to sue anyone to stop them,,,

something tells me he doesnt want to go through discovery because it will prove a lot of it correct,,,

Lawsuits would be pointless. As a public figure, he’d have to prove actual malice which is a high bar to reach and the cases would almost certainly be thrown out. There’s nothing unusual about not suing. Democrats are pretty used to Republicans making up “pretty serious stuff” about them.

Lawsuits would be pointless. As a public figure, he’d have to prove actual malice which is a high bar to reach and the cases would almost certainly be thrown out. There’s nothing unusual about not suing. Democrats are pretty used to Republicans making up “pretty serious stuff” about them.

we will never know if thats true,,,

and what about hunter not wanting to release his financials to the courts???
if hes broke as he claims theres nothing to hide,,,

But it wasn’t heading down the courtroom tunnel. That’s one of the biggest problems with what Trump did.

Trump was doing his Presidential duties by taking it down the courtroom tunnel himself and that is the biggest problem, for Biden, therefore the Dems hurried to impeach Trump for it/doing his job as according to our 20yr old Ukraine foreign policy re poli-corporate corruption.
Trump was doing his duties going against State Department policy... while Biden wasn’t doing his duties by executing state department policy?! How do you reconcile that?

A dangerous logic.

If you have nothing to hide, then why don’t you release all your financial records?

But it wasn’t heading down the courtroom tunnel. That’s one of the biggest problems with what Trump did.

Trump was doing his Presidential duties by taking it down the courtroom tunnel himself and that is the biggest problem, for Biden, therefore the Dems hurried to impeach Trump for it/doing his job as according to our 20yr old Ukraine foreign policy re poli-corporate corruption.

Don’t be absurd. Trump isn’t a lawyer let alone a prosecutor. How could he take it to court himself?

Nope. Your forlorn, desperate word trickery does not work here. I used figurative speaking and gestures when I said "take it down the courtroom tunnel".

I never once said President Trump was a lawyer I never said he should stand in a courtroom and Prosecute this case.

Don’t be absurd. Trump isn’t a lawyer let alone a prosecutor. How could he take it to court himself?

Nope. Your forlorn, desperate word trickery does not work here. I used figurative speaking and gestures when I said "take it down the courtroom tunnel".

I never once said President Trump was a lawyer I never said he should stand in a courtroom and Prosecute this case.

So what the hell were you talking about?

A dangerous logic.

If you have nothing to hide, then why don’t you release all your financial records?

yes it is,,,
but in this case it seems they have a lot to hide and cant survive a standard discovery process,,,

I didnt admit to l;ying about it,,,
no you didn't admit to lying. LOL
Don't thank me. You didn't admit to lying in my opinion, but you ARE a lying skank

That’s what you usually try and do but you were a bit emo yesterday. Something triggered you and you accidentally expressed some of your true thoughts. That’s what got you into trouble.

I dont feel in trouble,,,
A little introspection would do you some good

Don't thank me. You didn't admit to lying in my opinion, but you ARE a lying skank

He’s been giving intelligent analysis and when challenged he has immediately provided links. A stark contrast to your style which makes it very apparent that you don’t have a grasp on the material

A dangerous logic.

yes it is,,,
but in this case it seems they have a lot to hide and cant survive a standard discovery process,,,

So when are you going to provide your sources that you referenced? Seems like you are hiding something.

He’s been giving intelligent analysis and when challenged he has immediately provided links. A stark contrast to your style which makes it very apparent that you don’t have a grasp on the material

you stink of fear,,,

A dangerous logic.

yes it is,,,

So when are you going to provide your sources that you referenced? Seems like you are hiding something.

thats just your fear asking,,,

you stink of fear,,,
Says the guy too afraid to acknowledge testimony and facts that aren’t convenient to his allegations.

What about you’re shortcomings? Like you’re inability to provide a source or remember any details of sources you claim exist?

Sending people on wild goose chases isn’t exactly a sign of intellectual honesty.

if you didnt want a goose chase might I suggest next time you keep yourself up to date on the subject youre discussing,,,

Im quite up to date. If an interview confirming Shokin’s allegations existed, it would be an important component of the Trump and Giuliani counter-narrative. I would have surely come across it by now.

The fact that you can’t remember any details about it and can’t produce the source of such an important interview is why I’m quite sure you’re lying about it.

if you dont know something as simple as the timeline between latvias announcement and shokins firing then you clearly are not up to date,,,
Stop pretending like you know what’s going on Prog. You avoid giving detail on just about everything people question you about. That’s a tell. You’re full of shit

if that were true you wouldnt be so scared and try to silence me,,,
I’m not trying to silence you. I’m asking you questions and engaging. Stop making shit up

if you say so,,,
It’s not even close. You’re out of your league Prog

Forum List

Back