Hunter Biden

so youre OK with one part of an article but not another because it debunks your narrative,,,

based on other info I have no reason not to trust him and leave my mind OPEN for a final outcome
Because credibility is important.

I have no reason to doubt the statements of current Latvian authorities acting in their official capacity.

I have a lot of reason to doubt the statements of Victor Shokin.

It would be better for Shokin if he could provide corroboration of his story. So far he has not done so.

You have no reason not to trust Shokin? The man clearly has a bone to pick with Biden. His motivations alone make his statements suspect.

that you have seen,,,

him getting fired which stopped any chance of investigation might be a good indicator,,,

Yeah, I know. You claim to have seen corroborating evidence but have decided you cannot share it. That’s behavior consistent with lying.

There should be numerous individuals in the PG office that could corroborate whether there was an investigation. So far, none of them have been found.

How could firing Shokin stop any chance of an investigation (if there ever was any real investigation)?

wasnt it you that confirmed there was an investigation??

I think part of your problem is you look at each thing as a stand alone issue and dont combine all the different issues,,,

like why wont hunter release his financials to the court if hes broke, and also another is him getting a job working for the chinese government with his VP father standing next to him ect ect ect,,,

when all of them are combined there is a clear case of wrong doing and a full investigation is needed to find the truth of it and if its criminal or just unethical,,,
Depends on what you mean by an investigation. There may have technically been a file open (which predates Shokin’s tenure) but without any investigation being done, it’s hard to call it anything other than a facade. This is how the corrupt PG office used to work. They would keep a case open to extract bribes, which is what was was believed to have been done here.

Trying to say that there was any serious ongoing investigation is not a very credible allegation. Attempting to reframe Shokin as some corruption fighter is revisionist history at its finest and ignores the big picture. It ignores the legitimate complaints against the PG office from legitimate sources like our own state department.

when did I claim shokin to be a big anticorruption crime fighter???

hes a prosecutor and his job is to prosecute and we all know hunters boss was a corrupt person,,,2+2=4,,,

The allegations against Joe and Hunter Biden would be violations of US law if there were any truth to them.

Translation - it is ILLEGAL to notice when Democrats steal from the US taxpayer

It’s illegal to investigate someone without probable cause.
and in bidens case there is a ton of probable cause,,,

most of the biden families wealth came from tax payer money and special deals,,,

Because credibility is important.

I have no reason to doubt the statements of current Latvian authorities acting in their official capacity.

I have a lot of reason to doubt the statements of Victor Shokin.

It would be better for Shokin if he could provide corroboration of his story. So far he has not done so.

You have no reason not to trust Shokin? The man clearly has a bone to pick with Biden. His motivations alone make his statements suspect.

that you have seen,,,

him getting fired which stopped any chance of investigation might be a good indicator,,,

Yeah, I know. You claim to have seen corroborating evidence but have decided you cannot share it. That’s behavior consistent with lying.

There should be numerous individuals in the PG office that could corroborate whether there was an investigation. So far, none of them have been found.

How could firing Shokin stop any chance of an investigation (if there ever was any real investigation)?

wasnt it you that confirmed there was an investigation??

I think part of your problem is you look at each thing as a stand alone issue and dont combine all the different issues,,,

like why wont hunter release his financials to the court if hes broke, and also another is him getting a job working for the chinese government with his VP father standing next to him ect ect ect,,,

when all of them are combined there is a clear case of wrong doing and a full investigation is needed to find the truth of it and if its criminal or just unethical,,,
Depends on what you mean by an investigation. There may have technically been a file open (which predates Shokin’s tenure) but without any investigation being done, it’s hard to call it anything other than a facade. This is how the corrupt PG office used to work. They would keep a case open to extract bribes, which is what was was believed to have been done here.

Trying to say that there was any serious ongoing investigation is not a very credible allegation. Attempting to reframe Shokin as some corruption fighter is revisionist history at its finest and ignores the big picture. It ignores the legitimate complaints against the PG office from legitimate sources like our own state department.

when did I claim shokin to be a big anticorruption crime fighter???

hes a prosecutor and his job is to prosecute and we all know hunters boss was a corrupt person,,,2+2=4,,,

It was his job to prosecute but in a year, not a single significant case of corruption was prosecuted.

In fact, when a special anti-corruption investigation unit was established (with US support and money) and identified Shokin’s allies as corrupt, the unit was basically disbanded at his order.

He sure wasn’t interested in investigating or prosecuting corruption. He was interested in exploiting it.

Hence, the reason Biden worked with the State Dept to have him dismissed before we fund Ukraine further.

The allegations against Joe and Hunter Biden would be violations of US law if there were any truth to them.

most of the biden families wealth came from tax payer money and special deals,,,
Is that was the courts determined or is it just you making it up?

that was the post that started this round of tantrums,,,the latvia thing was posted weeks possibly months ago,,,please try and keep up,,,
I never challenged any claims about Hunters child support because I don’t really care about hunters child support or divorce proceedings. I did challenge your Latvia money laundering claim that you brought up yesterday and then you admitted to lying about. Care to address that?

I didnt admit to l;ying about it,,,
no you didn't admit to lying. LOL
Don't thank me. You didn't admit to lying in my opinion, but you ARE a lying skank

not sure how I lied by posting news storys and asking questions about them,,,
That’s what you usually try and do but you were a bit emo yesterday. Something triggered you and you accidentally expressed some of your true thoughts. That’s what got you into trouble.

Don't thank me. You didn't admit to lying in my opinion, but you ARE a lying skank

The vast majority of news stories you’ve posted are without commentary or question. Just throwing the spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks.

I’m reasonably sure you’re lying when you claim you’ve posted certain articles. I’ve been through the thread and nothing matching your description appears.

your shortcomings are no my problem,,,
They are your shortcomings dude, not his. He is able to present intelligent arguments and back them up. You play troll games and constantly fail to back up your arguments. FAIL

courts dont investigate,,,

I never challenged any claims about Hunters child support because I don’t really care about hunters child support or divorce proceedings. I did challenge your Latvia money laundering claim that you brought up yesterday and then you admitted to lying about. Care to address that?

That’s what you usually try and do but you were a bit emo yesterday. Something triggered you and you accidentally expressed some of your true thoughts. That’s what got you into trouble.

I dont feel in trouble,,,

The vast majority of news stories you’ve posted are without commentary or question. Just throwing the spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks.

I’m reasonably sure you’re lying when you claim you’ve posted certain articles. I’ve been through the thread and nothing matching your description appears.

They are your shortcomings dude, not his. He is able to present intelligent arguments and back them up. You play troll games and constantly fail to back up your arguments. FAIL

all hes given is his opinion,,,

They determine if probable cause exists. Things like warrants, subpoenas. Anything that investigators need to compel any sort of cooperation or violation of confidentiality, they all require probable cause.

OH,, those are known facts,,,

They determine if probable cause exists. Things like warrants, subpoenas. Anything that investigators need to compel any sort of cooperation or violation of confidentiality, they all require probable cause.

but what if they dont need a warrant or subpoenas and go off of known facts???

What about you’re shortcomings? Like you’re inability to provide a source or remember any details of sources you claim exist?

Sending people on wild goose chases isn’t exactly a sign of intellectual honesty.

if you didnt want a goose chase might I suggest next time you keep yourself up to date on the subject youre discussing,,,

Im quite up to date. If an interview confirming Shokin’s allegations existed, it would be an important component of the Trump and Giuliani counter-narrative. I would have surely come across it by now.

The fact that you can’t remember any details about it and can’t produce the source of such an important interview is why I’m quite sure you’re lying about it.

if you dont know something as simple as the timeline between latvias announcement and shokins firing then you clearly are not up to date,,,
Stop pretending like you know what’s going on Prog. You avoid giving detail on just about everything people question you about. That’s a tell. You’re full of shit

What about you’re shortcomings? Like you’re inability to provide a source or remember any details of sources you claim exist?

Sending people on wild goose chases isn’t exactly a sign of intellectual honesty.

if you didnt want a goose chase might I suggest next time you keep yourself up to date on the subject youre discussing,,,

Im quite up to date. If an interview confirming Shokin’s allegations existed, it would be an important component of the Trump and Giuliani counter-narrative. I would have surely come across it by now.

The fact that you can’t remember any details about it and can’t produce the source of such an important interview is why I’m quite sure you’re lying about it.

if you dont know something as simple as the timeline between latvias announcement and shokins firing then you clearly are not up to date,,,
Stop pretending like you know what’s going on Prog. You avoid giving detail on just about everything people question you about. That’s a tell. You’re full of shit

if that were true you wouldnt be so scared and try to silence me,,,

If you are an undecided voter reading in here, then please, take the time to do three (3) things here.

1) Reflect on those 15 seconds of video (below) where you hear Joe Biden pull a quid pro quo on Ukraine and you hear him pull a corrupt illegality on a Prosecutor who wanted to expose corruption ---as according to USA's Ukraine foreign policy.

2) Scan this thread, taking note of anti-Trump posters, and the satanic levels they did stoop to in pretending Biden did not do what he clearly brags about doing.

1:15-1:30

And please do 3)remember all of the conniving liars you do read in this thread uplifting Biden, then keep in mind, that they will be your evil teammates if you cast your vote for corrupt Joe.

And if you can stand a few vivid examples of how you're going to feel if you vote for Biden, like these demons? ...just think of how those multitudes of hardworking honest negro citizens had to feel and, live, regarding voting for or supporting Barack Obama ---therefore being involuntary teammates with shiftless, ghetto, gangbanging, thugs who also supported Obama.

Or think about us kind loving White people.
Yes, us who love negros gays HISP and everyone else, but we are burdened by the fact that we are teammates with skinheads neo-Nazi and White Supremacists when they also voted for President Trump.
It is an unbearable burden to have to deal with that, daily, in experiencing idiots who think all Trump supporters are White Supremacists skinheads and neo-Nazi

Unlike a pussy like you who's afraid of the truth, undecided voters will keep watching past the 1:30 mark in your video...

Jonah Fisher: "so what's President Trump saying about it? Well he wants Ukraine to investigate if there's a link between the sacking of Mr. Shokin and Hunter Biden's company."

Impeached Trump: "But what he said is that he wouldn’t give, I think, it was billions of dollars to Ukraine unless they fired the prosecutor who was looking at his son and his son’s company, the company that his son worked with, and that’s a very dishonest thing."

Jonah Fisher: "So, is there any evidence to support what President Trump is saying? If there is, well we haven't seen it yet."

Daria Kaleniuk: "But it's not true that Prosecutor Shokin was tough prosecutor who was willing to investigate Burisma. Absolutely, to the contrary. Prosecutor Shokin was dumping this investigation and I have evidence of that. And following this investigations since 2014, Shokin, his predecessor, and the next prosecutor after Shokin, Yuriy Lutsenko, they all were contributing to killing this case."

Jonah Fisher: "So there's no evidence that suggests that Vice President Biden acted differently because his son was on the board of a Ukrainian energy company, Burisma?"

Daria Kaleniuk: "I haven't seen this evidence. I've seen the actions which show absolutely the contrary, what happened."

Jonah Fisher: "So, then why did Joe Biden want the Prosecutor General sacked? Well at the time there was wide-spread consensus among international donors like the IMF, the EU, and also locally here among activists that Mr. Shokin was an obstacle to the fight against corruption and that he had to go."

[emphasis added to highlight Ethos Logos Pathos' self induced bitch-slapping]

Starting @ 1:31...

The fact that Ethos Logos Pathos
used this BBC video to highlight Biden and not one of the several concise clips that are available out there but this one that literally explains why Trumps claim is full of shit... can only mean one of two things. Ethos is either a completely fucking moron OR he is a troll who did it on purpose with the intent of provoking and frustrating those who actually waste their time listening to his crap... either way he can not be taken seriously

Go ahead and can call me whatever names you want here, you colostomy bag, because at the end of the day you have nothing but lies in your reservoir each time you explain what Biden was bragging about.

I don't care what any other human says in the vid, only Biden's words matter here, and Your lies cannot change the facts/cannot make Biden's words disappear here where he pulled a quid pro quo on Ukraine and you hear him pull a corrupt illegality on a Prosecutor who wanted to expose corruption ---as according to USA's Ukraine foreign policy:

1:15-1:30

Biden’s words are just fine. They are used in a video that you posted to show why Trumps narrative is bullshit. The fact that you can’t see that just shows how ignorant you are... keep pretending like that means something though.

I heard Trumps cameo in Home Alone actually proves he collided with Russia so I guess you have a point. Seriously. Go back and watch, you’ll see

Ah yes. Latvia. Let’s not forget any details, which would not be intellectually honest.

Apparently there was a suspicious activity report generated in Latvia. Now, an important detail is that these reports are automatically generated when computer systems detect red flags. The vast majority are false positives (upwards of 95-99%).

Latvian authorities said they received no incriminating information from Ukraine and the investigation was closed.

Tell me, if Latvia received no incriminating information, what was the basis for Shokin’s supposed desire to investigate the matter? How could an investigation that went no where (as almost all of them do) be the impetus for a different investigation that never took place. And it Shokin did want to investigate, why wasn’t he working with Latvia and why was their investigation closed?

Oh, and none of this was “announced”. It was confidential communications between Latvian authorities and the prosecutors in Ukraine which was “leaked” for some reason.

None of this makes any sense, so it’s already pretty questionable.

So the claim is that Shokin wanted to investigate money laundering, and you claim that his associates corroborate this.

So far that claim is completely unsubstantiated.

That’s an extremely dubious story you’re pitching there.

its not my story,,,
Lazy ass argument. You brought it to the thread in an effort to make a point that it show Biden corruption. Yes it’s your story and you fail to back any of it up. You lack the intellectual ability to engage in debate

I’ve presented more complete facts than you.

if you say so,,,

if you say so,,,
Still waiting for you to provide any details on who corroborated Shokin’s claim that he was opening an investigation.

Forum List

Back