Hunter Biden

if you didnt want a goose chase might I suggest next time you keep yourself up to date on the subject youre discussing,,,

Im quite up to date. If an interview confirming Shokin’s allegations existed, it would be an important component of the Trump and Giuliani counter-narrative. I would have surely come across it by now.

The fact that you can’t remember any details about it and can’t produce the source of such an important interview is why I’m quite sure you’re lying about it.

if you dont know something as simple as the timeline between latvias announcement and shokins firing then you clearly are not up to date,,,
Stop pretending like you know what’s going on Prog. You avoid giving detail on just about everything people question you about. That’s a tell. You’re full of shit

if that were true you wouldnt be so scared and try to silence me,,,
I’m not trying to silence you. I’m asking you questions and engaging. Stop making shit up

thats just your fear talking,,,

your shortcomings are no my problem,,,
They are your shortcomings dude, not his. He is able to present intelligent arguments and back them up. You play troll games and constantly fail to back up your arguments. FAIL

all hes given is his opinion,,,
I’ve presented more complete facts than you.

if you say so,,,
It’s not even close. You’re out of your league Prog

if you say so,,,

It’s against forum rules to keep posting the same thing. It’s called spam. We get the point, your video shows why Trumps claims are bullshit. That’s not new news. Post it again and I’m reporting it

lol. F*ck you, whiner. I am not spamming just because you want to claim that I am.

I have the right to repost my proof, to different posters, until someone is finally willing to speak honest intelligent truth to it. Instead of them whining as a sweet, b*tch, like how you do it.

You sorryASS Dems keep refusing to dissect Biden's words here, sentence by sentence, therefore I can propose other members until they do it. You posted to me, therefore quit whining about the evidence.

Only a sorryASS Dem like, you, has nerve to scream out and whine about me using my same proofs/my same evidence to invalidate you Dems in different ways.

So the next new member that posts here, pro-Biden, I will be reposting the evidence so get ready to go run to the report feature like the whiny, moist b*tch that you are.

They are your shortcomings dude, not his. He is able to present intelligent arguments and back them up. You play troll games and constantly fail to back up your arguments. FAIL

if you say so,,,

if you say so,,,
I do, it’s obvious... and now you playing with the “you're scared” line?? How childish can you get? Yes you’re out of your league.

It’s against forum rules to keep posting the same thing. It’s called spam. We get the point, your video shows why Trumps claims are bullshit. That’s not new news. Post it again and I’m reporting it

lol. F*ck you, whiner. I am not spamming just because you want to claim that I am.

I have the right to repost my proof, to different posters, until someone is finally willing to speak honest intelligent truth to it. Instead of them whining as a sweet, b*tch, like how you do it.

You sorryASS Dems keep refusing to dissect Biden's words here, sentence by sentence, therefore I can propose other members until they do it. You posted to me, therefore quit whining about the evidence.

Only a sorryASS Dem like, you, has nerve to scream out and whine about me using my same proofs/my same evidence to invalidate you Dems in different ways.

So the next new member that posts here, pro-Biden, I will be reposting the evidence so get ready to go whine to the report feature like the whiny, moist b*tch that you are.
You’re right, you’re spamming because of what you post not because of what I say. I thought that was clear.

Do you kiss Jesus with that mouth of yours?

if you say so,,,

if you say so,,,
I do, it’s obvious... and now you playing with the “you're scared” line?? How childish can you get? Yes you’re out of your league.
NOOOO,,,your out of your league,,,

Chris Matthews lost his show for being honest about Low IQ Joe and Hunter....

The Dem Party does not tolerate "free speech" on this issue. If you notice that Hunter Biden was a conduit for a kickback, the Dem Party hates you, will try to censor you, will call you names.... but still is very very very against any INVESTIGATION into Hunter Biden....

LOL!!!!

So the next new member that posts here, pro-Biden, I will be reposting the evidence so get ready to go run to the report feature like the whiny, moist b*tch that you are.
You’ve posted it to me several times and I’ve commented on what Biden did and said, pointed out your own videos analysis, and I’ve asked you question about it. You ignore it all and keep posting the video and your clearly debunked narrative. That’s spam. Do better

if you say so,,,

if you say so,,,
NOOOO,,,your out of your league,,,
Wow, good one

So what the hell were you talking about?

That does not matter. It is what I was NOT talking about, here, since I never once said Trump was a lawyer and should stand in court himself to prosecute this case.

Now, go away with your Dem Deceit Doctrine you brought here.

The Dem Party does not tolerate "free speech" on this issue. If you notice that Hunter Biden was a conduit for a kickback, the Dem Party hates you, will try to censor you, will call you names.... but still is very very very against any INVESTIGATION into Hunter Biden....

LOL!!!!
Well Last I checked Barr isn’t a Democrat so why hasn’t he investigated and indicted? That would be because he lacks probable cause and evidence of crimes.

people are against the BS investigations because they are obvious political smear jobs. That’s Trumps MO... criminalize his opponent. Lock her up will become Lock him up. It is juvenile and transparent but it has obviously worked in people like you. That’s pathetic. Be better

LOL!!!!
Well Last I checked Barr isn’t a Democrat so why hasn’t he investigated and indicted? That would be because he lacks probable cause and evidence of crimes.

people are against the BS investigations because they are obvious political smear jobs. That’s Trumps MO... criminalize his opponent. Lock her up will become Lock him up. It is juvenile and transparent but it has obviously worked in people like you. That’s pathetic. Be better
how do you know hes not investigating???
all indications says someone is,,,

Well Last I checked Barr isn’t a Democrat so why hasn’t he investigated and indicted?

My "understanding" from parroting the "media" is that case is still in Grand Jury....

they are obvious political smear jobs

LOL!!!

Call names, lie, spin, never admit truth....

There are MILLIONS of DOLLARS and no explanations....

WHY was Hunter paid all that money???

WHY was it necessary to fire that prosecutor???

Did Low IQ Joe use the threat of holding US foreign aid to get that prosecutor fired???

If he did, would that out the LEFT as the worst hypocrites in the universe??? YES.

LOL!!!!

Rudy doesn’t count

Well Last I checked Barr isn’t a Democrat so why hasn’t he investigated and indicted?

My "understanding" from parroting the "media" is that case is still in Grand Jury....

they are obvious political smear jobs

LOL!!!

Call names, lie, spin, never admit truth....

There are MILLIONS of DOLLARS and no explanations....

WHY was Hunter paid all that money???

WHY was it necessary to fire that prosecutor???

Did Low IQ Joe use the threat of holding US foreign aid to get that prosecutor fired???

If he did, would that out the LEFT as the worst hypocrites in the universe??? YES.
What case is in Grand Jury? Link please

LOL!!!!

Rudy doesn’t count

if hes representing the office of the president he does,,,

LOL!!!!

Rudy doesn’t count

but he’s not. He has made it quite clear that he is Trumps personal attorney. Not subject to the same kind of disclosures of a White House attorney. Tricky huh?

LOL!!!!

Rudy doesn’t count

but he’s not. He has made it quite clear that he is Trumps personal attorney. Not subject to the same kind of disclosures of a White House attorney. Tricky huh?

some could say thats the same thing,,,

but there seems to be others investigating hence the brothers FBI raid,,,

Rudy doesn’t count

some could say thats the same thing,,,

but there seems to be others investigating hence the brothers FBI raid,,,
Some could say that elephants have wings and can fly but that doesn’t make it true.

A brothers FBI raid has nothing to do with Joe Hunter or Ukraine. If you’re trying to claim it does then post the evidence that shows a link

Forum List

Back