Hunter Biden

Awesome, the investigation dog pile has begun. Next will be congressional investigations of Trumps family and the political smear games will continue. Glad we have such smart grown ups running this country. #sarcasm

please keep your TDS in check and stay on topic,,,
How was my comment TDS and how was it off topic?
this one is about a democrat threatening agencies that give information about an ongoing investigation,,,

but I see another dem obstructing justice is no big deal to you,,,

Awesome, the investigation dog pile has begun. Next will be congressional investigations of Trumps family and the political smear games will continue. Glad we have such smart grown ups running this country. #sarcasm

this one is about a democrat threatening agencies that give information about an ongoing investigation,,,

Oh Really is that what you see? Maybe you should take your blinders off and read slower. I posted a critical response to his investigation.

Oh Really is that what you see? Maybe you should take your blinders off and read slower. I posted a critical response to his investigation.

sorry I forget to say that you seem to forget that trump and his family have been under investigation since before he was sworn into office and after 3 1/2 yrs found nothing,,,

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
Did Biden bribe the Ukrainian prosecutor to drop the case against his coke sniffing kid?

Biden is running for president to keep out of jail, which is perfect for leftist activists and communists. They need someone in the WH they can blackmail.

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
Did Biden bribe the Ukrainian prosecutor to drop the case against his coke sniffing kid?.
No.

sorry I forget to say that you seem to forget that trump and his family have been under investigation since before he was sworn into office and after 3 1/2 yrs found nothing,,,
Fun isn’t it? All these investigations?

Did Biden bribe the Ukrainian prosecutor to drop the case against his coke sniffing kid?

Biden is running for president to keep out of jail, which is perfect for leftist activists and communists. They need someone in the WH they can blackmail.
Did Biden bribe the prosecutor to drop a case. Of course not, what an absurd claim

Did Biden bribe the prosecutor to drop a case. Of course not, what an absurd claim

why bribe him when he could just have him fired,,,

How could Biden "just have fired him?" Biden wasn't his boss. :cuckoo:

he used a billion dollars to get it done,,,

do try and keep up,,,

do try and keep up,,,
Dumbfuck, you asked why he had to use that billion dollars when he could have just have him fired. I like how you tell me to try and keep up when you failed to keep up with your own post.

So again.... How could Biden "just have fired him?" Biden wasn't his boss. :cuckoo:

do try and keep up,,,
Dumbfuck, you asked why he had to use that billion dollars when he could have just have him fired. I like how you tell me to try and keep up when you failed to keep up with your own post.

So again.... How could Biden "just have fired him?" Biden wasn't his boss. :cuckoo:

he used our billion dollars not his own money you stupid fuck,,,

Another absurd claim to think Joe would risk his freedom to abuse his office to get a guy fired who was sitting on an investigation into the CEO of a company Hunter sat on the board for. The lines you need to draw to connect the dots are enormous... plus the facts you like to ignore about this being an objective of our state department, not a unilateral move by Joe. This has been explained to you several times. Why do you continue to ignore it?

do try and keep up,,,

LOL

Dumbfuck, again... you asked why he did that when he could have just had him fired...

Another absurd claim to think Joe would risk his freedom to abuse his office to get a guy fired who was sitting on an investigation into the CEO of a company Hunter sat on the board for. The lines you need to draw to connect the dots are enormous... plus the facts you like to ignore about this being an objective of our state department, not a unilateral move by Joe. This has been explained to you several times. Why do you continue to ignore it?

many politicians throughout history have done that very thing,,,no reason to think him any different,,,

do try and keep up,,,

LOL

Dumbfuck, again... you asked why he did that when he could have just had him fired...

funny since he did that very thing,,,

do try and keep up,,,

LOL

He did that with the "bribe." You asked why he had to "bribe" him. How else could Biden have had him fired? Biden wasn't his boss. :cuckoo:

do try and keep up,,,

LOL

He did that with the "bribe." You asked why he had to "bribe" him. How else could Biden have had him fired? Biden wasn't his boss. :cuckoo:

but he still got him fired and didnt bribe him,,,

many politicians throughout history have done that very thing,,,no reason to think him any different,,,
Plenty of reasons to think him different. All the reasons I’ve been laying out that you ignore. Why do you ignore them? Show that you’ve been paying attention. What reasons have I been arguing that show that Biden did not unilaterally make this move to protect his son? See if you can state those Points and then present a smart argument to counter those points. I double dog dare you

Plenty of reasons to think him different. All the reasons I’ve been laying out that you ignore. Why do you ignore them? Show that you’ve been paying attention. What reasons have I been arguing that show that Biden did not unilaterally make this move to protect his son? See if you can state those Points and then present a smart argument to counter those points. I double dog dare you
your opinion has no standing against all the reasons he would,,,his son was working for one of the most corrupt people in ukraine possibly in the whole eastern block,,,that right there is a good reason he would,,,

Forum List

Back