Hunter Biden's Lawyers Demand DOJ To Investigate Trump Allies Over Laptop

hahaha he was doing a hypo on IF they were. He has no idea....
Wrong. Your claim is that he had to go to some office to register it. If you don't show me where the legal analysis speak about Hunter Biden having to go to an office, you're muted. I'll give you three attempts..

The legal analysis said that if someone else took the pictures they're not copyrighted. If Hunter Biden took them himself, they are copyrighted. Once again, show me where the analyst repeated your idiotic claim that one has to go to some office to register dick pics. 3 comments and you're out.

Wrong. Your claim is that he had to go to some office to register it. If you don't show me where the legal analysis speak about Hunter Biden having to go to an office, you're muted. I'll give you three attempts..

The legal analysis said that if someone else took the pictures they're not copyrighted. If Hunter Biden took them himself, they are copyrighted. Once again, show me where the analyst repeated your idiotic claim that one has to go to some office to register dick pics. 3 comments and you're out.
he didn’t…it was just some lawyer giving a hypo

i provided you the link to where hunter would of had to go. if i take a picture with my phone it’s not automatically copyrighted

Once the contract he signed became effective, that laptop and its contents were Mac Isaac's to dispose of as he saw fit?

Really? The minute I sign a contract to get a device repaired, the owner of the repair shop can do whatever they want with the contents, and dispose my content as they want?
If you fail to pick it up in a specified time after the repairs,

This is really getting good. What was it he said on CBS?

During a 2021 interview with CBS correspondent Tracy Smith, when asked if the laptop was his, Hunter Biden replied that he didn't know and didn't remember dropping off a laptop in Delaware for repairs, adding: "There could be a laptop out there that was stolen from me. It could be that I was hacked.

Now in an unbelievable act of stupidity, Hunter calls for a criminal probe. He just admitted, publicly, that the lapop and its contents are his and whatever is in there that violates law, he now owns it.

Genius....pure genius.

(a) A person is guilty of violation of privacy when, except as authorized by law, the person:

(9) Knowingly reproduces, distributes, exhibits, publishes, transmits, or otherwise disseminates a visual depiction of a person who is nude, or who is engaging in sexual conduct, when the person knows or should have known that the reproduction, distribution, exhibition, publication, transmission, or other dissemination was without the consent of the person depicted and that the visual depiction was created or provided to the person under circumstances in which the person depicted has a reasonable expectation of privacy. Delaware Code Title 11. Crimes and Criminal Procedure § 1335 | FindLaw
2. “Personally identifiable information” means any information about a person that permits the physical or online identifying or contacting of a person.  The term includes either a person's face or a person's first and last name or first initial and last name in combination with any 1 or more of the following
:

A. A home or other physical address, including street name and name of a city or town;
B. An e-mail address;
C. A telephone number;
D. Geolocation data;
E. Any other identifier that permits the physical or online identifying or contacting of a person.

(considering the pictures invariably contain his name and there are plenty of pictures of him online. Identifying seems straightforward )
This is now the third time a share the link.

As for the ladies. You don't know anything about the ladies besides what you see in the picture. None whatsoever. I don't know they are hoes, maybe they are. Maybe they just liked Hunter Biden. Maybe they wanted to get busy with the son of a former vice-president. People have sex for lots a reason. The point is if you want to go after Hunter Biden for SOMEONE ELSE disseminating his private pictures and at the same time feel free to judge people on the basis of a picture, I will call you on it.
without the consent of the person depicted and that the visual depiction was created or provided to the person under circumstances in which the person depicted has a reasonable expectation of privacy.

IE....sending your gilfriend a dick pic....not abandoning the property at a repair shop. Try again.

I'm not defending Hunter Biden. The only thing I'm defending is the right of anyone. You, me, Hunter Biden, Donald Trump, you name it, of having their private pictures (meaning nude) remain private unless specifically stated otherwise by the person involved. I think that's a completely uncontroversial position. The only controversy I can see is in this case the nude pictures are embarrassing to someone you don't like.

As for dissemination. If your version is correct than NOBODY and I mean NOBODY can ever get a piece of electronics repaired if it contains nudes of anyone besides themselves. Because every time you do the person doing the repairing might just publish them.

In reality however the actual law prevents this by adding "a reasonable expectation of privacy" and a clear way of identifying the person(s) involved.

And no, I'm not angry. I am pleased from the debating standpoint. I'm pleased because you are choosing to use words that are designed to demean people you know nothing about. Thereby showing that you are as a debater are at the very least crude, and at worst are simply a bad person. (I don't really believe the latter by the way). What I hope. That by not letting it go when you do something like that is that you check yourself. Improving the conversation.
You have that right....keep them private....don't drop them off and abandon them at a repair shop. Once you do that, you have no reasonable expectation they remain private.

Had Little Hunter gone and picked up the laptop after it was repaired, this wouldn't of happened. He didn't....thus he abandoned the property.

and now this too: another report

hahaa Hunter Xiden admiits the laptop is his finally, but also demands the new outlets that actually were reporting that, and calling out the Xiden lies, to retract their stories reporting what he just admitted....wow....he might still be on crack.

What do you like about Hunter?

What has Hunter done in life that draws your admiration?

Does it bother you that you are outed as a complete hypocrite for hyping the Trump "classified document" BS and are now doing the exact opposite for Hunter and Joe?

Do you like being known as a complete hypocrite, a liar, a coward, and someone who supports treason against America, because deliberately sharing classified documents with Chinese nationals fully qualifies?

Hunter is a good man with flaws - as we all are. What has Trump done in life that draws your admiration?

He's a good man with flaws - as we all are. What has Trump done in life that draws your admiration?

That's deep, a "good man." Apparently you have a seriously warped take on the definition of "good."

Donald Trump has created thousands of good jobs and employed thousands of good Americans. Donald Trump was an early leader in the 1970s on the issue of racial inclusion, always sitting next to Don King at boxing matches, for example. Donald Trump fixed a Central Park skating rink used by Democrats to bilk the taxpayer.

You are a seriously sick person...

That's deep, a "good man." Apparently you have a seriously warped take on the definition of "good."

Donald Trump has created thousands of good jobs and employed thousands of good Americans. Donald Trump was an early leader in the 1970s on the issue of racial inclusion, always sitting next to Don King at boxing matches, for example. Donald Trump fixed a Central Park skating rink used by Democrats to bilk the taxpayer.

You are a seriously sick person...

What evil/illegal things has Hunter done - THAT YOU CAN PROVE?

What evil/illegal things has Hunter done - THAT YOU CAN PROVE?

You don't know?

You said he was a GOOD PERSON.

Surely you do not hand out such praise for a cocaine addicted traitor who has conspired over and over with his traitor daddy to sell out America for $$$$....

On that laptop are investments the Bidens made, including RIGHT BEFORE 911

gold
oil
long bond
defense stocks

Was the laptop Russian disinfo??

Forum List

Back