Hunter committed a known felony, and no one cares

AU CONTRAIRE. YOUR ENTIRE POST IS DESIGNED TO DEFLECT FROM THE UPCOMING INDICTMENT AND PROSECUTION OF YOUR CRIMINAL HERO - DONALD J. TRUMP.

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF ANY WRONG DOING BY THE BIDENS OR THE CLINTONS. JUST THE USUAL REPUBLICAN RUMOURS AND LIES, ALL BREATHLESSLY REPEATED BY THE BILLIONAIRE OWNED RIGHT WING MEDIA.

AND LOOK AT THE RIGHTEOUS CHRISTIAN MAN SUPPORTING LIES, CRIME AND CORRUPTION BY TRUMP!!!

THOU SHALLT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS, TREE.
10% of bribes and kickbacks go to the Big Guy.

Does any of that trickle down to evil minions like you? Or do you just do this out of a general hatred for humanity? :dunno:

You left out Brennan, Holder, Mueller, Comey, Clinton, McCabe etc. etc. All lied. Nothing happened to any of them.

Do you have ANY evidence that they lied, or are you just repeating what Rupert Murdoch and Donald Trump told you.

If they lied, why didn't Dunham indict them?????? Dunham had access to all of the internal correspondence and emails, and he didn't find a single instance where they lied, spied or anyone died at the hands of these Democrats.

EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE.😊

10% of bribes and kickbacks go to the Big Guy.

Does any of that trickle down to evil minions like you? Or do you just do this out of a general hatred for humanity? :dunno:

EVIDENCE???????

DO YOU HAVE SO MUCH AS A SHRED OF EVIDENCE OTHER THAN "DONALD TRUMP SAYS SO?????|

Only if they are on duty. Which doesn't apply here.

As you guys like to point out, we don't blame people for misconduct when someone steals their gun. I'm all for it if we change that... but I don't think you gun nuts would like that much.
Ding bat drug use in the military is forbidden even with reservist he is subject to the ucmj that's why he was drug tested and failed and discharged

Do you have ANY evidence that they lied, or are you just repeating what Rupert Murdoch and Donald Trump told you.

If they lied, why didn't Dunham indict them?????? Dunham had access to all of the internal correspondence and emails, and he didn't find a single instance where they lied, spied or anyone died at the hands of these Democrats.

EVIDENCE. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE.😊

Don't be more of a complete moron than you have to be, ChiCom

AU CONTRAIRE. YOUR ENTIRE POST IS DESIGNED TO DEFLECT FROM THE UPCOMING INDICTMENT AND PROSECUTION OF YOUR CRIMINAL HERO - DONALD J. TRUMP.

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF ANY WRONG DOING BY THE BIDENS OR THE CLINTONS. JUST THE USUAL REPUBLICAN RUMOURS AND LIES, ALL BREATHLESSLY REPEATED BY THE BILLIONAIRE OWNED RIGHT WING MEDIA.

AND LOOK AT THE RIGHTEOUS CHRISTIAN MAN SUPPORTING LIES, CRIME AND CORRUPTION BY TRUMP!!!

THOU SHALLT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS, TREE.
YOUR ENTIRE POST IS DESIGNED TO DEFLECT FROM THE UPCOMING INDICTMENT AND PROSECUTION OF YOUR CRIMINAL HERO - DONALD J. TRUMP.

Lessee here........to quote a braindead KKKanadian hallfwit.........

EVIDENCE???????

DO YOU HAVE SO MUCH AS A SHRED OF EVIDENCE

It's a fact. The Nazi democrat party is above the law.

Steve Bannon defies a subpoena from the house, Reich Minister Garland has has his KGB drag him in in irons.

Hillary Clinton defies a subpoena from the house? Well Reich has it's privilege.

Roger Stone lies to congress, the Gestapo conducts a 4 AM raid with helicopter gun ships, Zodiacs with mounted .50 cal machine guns, two dozen commandos in military gear - and of course with CNN feloniously in tow. 63 year old man dragged off in chains by commandos while his elderly wife is hysterical in fear.

James Clapper lies to congress, no big deal - Reich has it's privilege.

One nation, two VERY different standards of law.

The fact is the the fascist democrats are simply not subject to the laws imposed on others.
Looks the the turd on the Right are just dirtier than the rest. Trump brought corruption to a whole new level

To obtain a fire arm, Hunter was asked if he took any illegal substances

He answer no and later tested positive for them. Therefore, he lied.

But according to this article, this felony is common place and basically never enforced

So if we do not enforce the gun laws we have, why make more?
You’re right. I don’t give a fuck lol

you surrendered post ago when you ignored the link with the answers to your quesitons
I read your link. Good law. Still waiting for YOU to answer my question. It’s obvious by now that you won’t so what are we doing here?

I read your link. Good law. Still waiting for YOU to answer my question. It’s obvious by now that you won’t so what are we doing here?
i did a answer the question the link provided answers it, it outlines all the answers to your questions

and your point?

That if he had been subject to the UCMJ, he'd have suffered more serious consequences.

The Navy had already given him a waiver due to his past drug use and his age. They probably shouldn't have.

Yeah. I have links for EVERYTHING I post. You just never bother to read any of the links, and every time I repeat a post, like this one, uninformed idiot that you are, you ask me to post it again.

Why don't you try reading the links the first time they're posted and then you wouldn't looks so lazy and stupid, when you ask for links.

“the claim ex
That if he had been subject to the UCMJ, he'd have suffered more serious consequences.

The Navy had already given him a waiver due to his past drug use and his age. They probably shouldn't have.
for simply failing a drug test? do you have evidence that failing a test gets your locked up?

agreed he’s already got special treatment…that’s what corrupt folks get

Forum List

Back