Hunter committed a known felony, and no one cares

oh there is clear PC
That’s not how the legal system works. Do you want to review every single gun form application and cross check it with people who have had history of substance problems and then open investigations into all of them for felony lying on a form? Or do you just have a hard on for Hunter Biden?

That’s not how the legal system works. Do you want to review every single gun form application and cross check it with people who have had history of substance problems and then open investigations into all of them for felony lying on a form? Or do you just have a hard on for Hunter Biden?
Of course it's how it works when there is PC they bring charges. Yes, I want every background check reviewed, or what's the point in having them????

Of course it's how it works when there is PC they bring charges. Yes, I want every background check reviewed, or what's the point in having them????
There needs to be a crime. There isn’t. The background check was reviewed, it passed. This conversation is getting stale. There are so many other things you could focus on like the gun in the dumpster incident. Felony Lying on a form is desperate and unsubstantiated. Move on.

There needs to be a crime. There isn’t. The background check was reviewed, it passed. This conversation is getting stale. There are so many other things you could focus on like the gun in the dumpster incident. Felony Lying on a form is desperate and unsubstantiated. Move on.
lying on the form is a crime. He might if passed it based on that lie.

I think both Biden is a terrible POTUS (same with Trump).

And I could not give a SHIT what his fucking, loser son did or does.

The legal system now is that enemies of the Reich will be hunted and imprisoned, while members of the Reich are bound by no laws.

Facts are facts - you're here covering up felonies by a Reich member - because party is the only thing that matters to you - while you demand that the law abiding be disarmed.
I'm not covering for a thing, I'm discussing the facts and law. I'd make the same arguement if it were Donny Trump or Stormy Daniels or Joe Shmo.

I've also never demanded that the law abiding be disarmed. YOURE LYING

The legal system now is that enemies of the Reich will be hunted and imprisoned, while members of the Reich are bound by no laws.
Thats you biased and inaccurate narrative, I get it... You're butthurt. But you can't prove it when challenged so its nothing more than white noise

You dont know if that crime has been committed. What you want to have is what they call a witch hunt.
well know, you wouldn't know that until a jury or trier of fact determined guilt.

All that is needed for a charge is probable cause....given what he said on the app, and what he has repeatedly admitted to about his substance abuse, there certainly appears to be a contridiction, and PC

well know, you wouldn't know that until a jury or trier of fact determined guilt.

All that is needed for a charge is probable cause....given what he said on the app, and what he has repeatedly admitted to about his substance abuse, there certainly appears to be a contridiction, and PC
Yet you can't show anything that correlates to the date that he signed that form...

Would it be your position to go back and retroactively investigate every gun owner who gets busted for substance abuse problems and try to bust them for felony lying on their gun application form?

I'm not covering for a thing, I'm discussing the facts and law. I'd make the same arguement if it were Donny Trump or Stormy Daniels or Joe Shmo.

I've also never demanded that the law abiding be disarmed. YOURE LYING

Lies are not facts.

You're here lying in a failed attempt to cover up the felony by Hunter Biden on his background check.

You lie because you fear that prosecution of Hunter will harm Quid Pro and the Reich.

Thats you biased and inaccurate narrative, I get it... You're butthurt. But you can't prove it when challenged so its nothing more than white noise

I already proved that point. Then you got up and cheered that laws that apply to Bannon don't apply to Reich members.

Bannon is an enemy. And really, the Reich is the only thing that matters.

Lies are not facts.

You're here lying in a failed attempt to cover up the felony by Hunter Biden on his background check.

You lie because you fear that prosecution of Hunter will harm Quid Pro and the Reich.
You say i lie but can’t make a case showing how or why. You’ve got nothing but empty accusations. What a joke

I already proved that point. Then you got up and cheered that laws that apply to Bannon don't apply to Reich members.

Bannon is an enemy. And really, the Reich is the only thing that matters.
1. You have proved a thing. Haven’t even tried.
2. I never cheered for any such thing… that’s another lie

Yet you can't show anything that correlates to the date that he signed that form...

Would it be your position to go back and retroactively investigate every gun owner who gets busted for substance abuse problems and try to bust them for felony lying on their gun application form?
Um...read his recent book. He signed the applicaiton in 2018....this what USA Today writes about his book: Hunter Biden says he was 'smoking crack every 15 minutes', more jaw-dropping moments from memoir 'Beautiful Things'

'I was smoking crack every 15 minutes'​

In the spring of 2018, he used his "superpower – finding crack anytime, anywhere" – in Los Angeles. At one point, a dealer pointed a gun at his head before he realized Biden was looking for drugs.

I mean he literally admits to being an addict at the same time he signed the application. It's amazing the lengths you all go to protect your cult leader and ignore reality

Forum List

Back