So is Hunter going to walk or found guilty

• Guilty

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
It’s a pretty clear cut case.

Assuming an unbiased jury and a full and fair trial, I’d predict a conviction.

Regardless of the eventual sentence, I also predict that if Hunter is convicted, pappy will either outright pardon him or at least commute the sentence. My guess is full pardon.

It’s a pretty clear cut case.

Assuming an unbiased jury and a full and fair trial, I’d predict a conviction.

Regardless of the eventual sentence, I also predict that if Hunter is convicted, pappy will either outright pardon him or at least commute the sentence. My guess is full pardon.

Biden will pardon Hunter after November regardless of how the election goes

Its a trial in Far Left Delaware, the jury will vote innocent. The state went overwhelmingly for Hunter's dad in 2020, and the prosecutors are under the supervision of Biden's Hand Picked AG, Merrick Garland.

This is just a show trial to exonerate Hunter.
And they will say, see we put our own on trial. But they won't admit they did it as a show trial.

As far as Hunter owning a gun, the claim is he lied on his papers to get the gun. Delaware should put him in prison to follow their own laws. Can a Biden be convicted? Can I get some more popcorn as I enjoy a Biden on trial?

If, by any chance, Hunter’s trial is resolved quickly and he faces prison time at sentencing (but prior to the election), Potato may pardon him a bit sooner.

His crackhead son won’t serve a moment of actual time.

If, by any chance, Hunter’s trial is resolved quickly and he faces prison time at sentencing (but prior to the election), Potato may pardon him a bit sooner.

His crackhead son won’t serve a moment of actual time.

Just like Trump, he will have the ability to appeal any conviction.

Only if Hunter is convicted.

And yes. Potato will absolutely wait until after the election, win or lose.

Hunter will be innocent or pardoned in time for Christmas
Trump will still be a convicted felon

Just like Trump, he will have the ability to appeal any conviction.
And normally one gets the appeal while one is sitting in prison after such a conviction. If he accepts the pardon to avoid any time behind bars, there won’t be any appeal.

Hunter will be innocent or pardoned in time for Christmas
Trump will still be a convicted felon
We know that. Joe Biden the father belongs in prison. Trump will wish us all a merry christmas.

As to Hunter owning a gun, my view is he has that right. About drugs, Don't know which drugs and why CT has such drug laws. I do not agree with the phony NY law used to convict Trump either. Trump has plenty of money and more than likely supporters will flood him with cash to use for his defense.

We know that. Joe Biden the father belongs in prison. Trump will wish us all a merry christmas.

As to Hunter owning a gun, my view is he has that right. About drugs, Don't know which drugs and why CT has such drug laws. I do not agree with the phony NY law used to convict Trump either. Trump has plenty of money and more than likely supporters will flood him with cash to use for his defense.

What crime do you have on Joe Biden other than Republicans hate him?

You know, something with evidence

What crime do you have on Joe Biden other than Republicans hate him?

You know, something with evidence
You tried this famous trick called obfuscating.
Here are Crimes I believe should be prosecuted.
Extortion against Ukraine
Huge sums of money paid to him and his family by China.

I would like to see him tried for opening the border to allow illegals to violate US law.

You tried this famous trick called obfuscating.
Here are Crimes I believe should be prosecuted.
Extortion against Ukraine
Huge sums of money paid to him and his family by China.

I would like to see him tried for opening the border to allow illegals to violate US law.

Joe Biden has received no money from Ukraine or China

It will be a very short trial

Can’t wait for Joe to pardon his son

It will really piss off conservatives
A final scumbag act for the outgoing scumbag.

Fully expected. Not much to be surprised by or worried about.

Fuck, even a moron like you would do it for your son under such circumstances.

Joe Biden has received no money from Ukraine or China

It will be a very short trial
WOW,. so fast to defend Biden.
And so fast to condemn Trump.
I am telling you what crimes Biden has done. This is not some guess. Congress found his crimes. Biden did not get cash from Ukraine that YOU know of. But he extorted them by telling them he would not pay them money.

Forum List

Back