Hunter who?

that's why the investigation huh? damn you really aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer.
So you have no evidence that he’s compromised?

You need some kind of evidence to start an investigation. Without it, it’s just abuse of power.

So you have no evidence that he’s compromised?

You need some kind of evidence to start an investigation. Without it, it’s just abuse of power.
sure we do, we got hunter's laptop, Barisma and Tony. BTW, you had no evidence about trump. why did they investigate?

Damn you like standing proud as the stupidest poster award nominee of the day.

Last edited:
Where does Congress get the right to investigate the accuracy of Biden’s statement?

Article II, Section 4:

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

They can do an investigation, much like your fabled J6 hearing and send the evidence to the DOJ.

Article II, Section 4:

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

They can do an investigation, much like your fabled J6 hearing and send the evidence to the DOJ.
Are you saying that Biden committed a high crime and misdemeanor by saying he wasn’t involved with Hunter’s business?

That’s really far fetched. Especially as he wasn’t even president at the time.

Why do you want me to stop asking questions?

It’s because this is bullshit.
you can ask all the stupid questions you want. I have already answered all the probable stupid you can actually post in here. The next thing would be me repeating myself, and the forum has rules against that. That's all. Take it up with the mods.

you can ask all the stupid questions you want. I have already answered all the probable stupid you can actually post in here. The next thing would be me repeating myself, and the forum has rules against that. That's all. Take it up with the mods.
They’re questions that have to be answered if you want to investigate someone.

You don’t have answers because the entire issue is fabricated.

They’re questions that have to be answered if you want to investigate someone.

You don’t have answers because the entire issue is fabricated.
sure, you asked them and I answered.

Investigations need to have a justified predicate.

There is none here.
so only you gets to decide what's justified? hahahahaahhaahahahahahahaa hahahahaahhaahahahahahahaa hahahahaahhaahahahahahahaa hahahahaahhaahahahahahahaa hahahahaahhaahahahahahahaa hahahahaahhaahahahahahahaa hahahahaahhaahahahahahahaa hahahahaahhaahahahahahahaa hahahahaahhaahahahahahahaa hahahahaahhaahahahahahahaa

Who the fk do you think you are exactly? Dudette, that was fking hilarious.

So mueller was never justified.

Nope. You specifically told me to stop asking questions.

That’s what scared liars do.
oh, so you ignore the twenty previous posts. hahahahahahahahaha hahahahaahhaahahahahahahaa hahahahaahhaahahahahahahaa hahahahaahhaahahahahahahaa hahahahaahhaahahahahahahaa hahahahaahhaahahahahahahaa hahahahaahhaahahahahahahaa hahahahaahhaahahahahahahaa hahahahaahhaahahahahahahaa hahahahaahhaahahahahahahaa hahahahaahhaahahahahahahaa hahahahaahhaahahahahahahaa

Forum List

Back