Hunter who?

Nope. Created based on crimes that occurred during the election.

Congressional investigations came later.
nope, sorry, post the crime. and if I go with that post, why afterward did congress investigate nonlegislative matters?

can't make it up. Why did they call in the hearsay girl to Jan 6?
Because she was a witness to Trump’s actions on Jan 6th.

Any other stupid questions or have you met your quota for the day?

Because she was a witness to Trump’s actions on Jan 6th.

Any other stupid questions or have you met your quota for the day?
well duh, look at you. you just answered your own question queenie.

Investigations for legislative purposes.

There is no legislative purpose here.

Check out the Mazar’s case. SCOTUS had some strong feelings about this.

The investigation is about Joe Biden and public denials about knowing anything about Hunter's business dealings while he was a sitting VP, witness deposition and emails from Hunter's laptop hard drive which show Joe Biden lied. It also implicates Jim and Hunter.

nope, sorry, post the crime. and if I go with that post, why afterward did congress investigate nonlegislative matters?
Illegal interference by a foreign entity into the election including the hacking of the DNC e-mail server.

Illegal interference by a foreign entity into the election including the hacking of the DNC e-mail server.
so what is the difference with illegal interference into access to the president?

The investigation is about Joe Biden and public denials about knowing anything about Hunter's business dealings while he was a sitting VP, witness deposition and emails from Hunter's laptop hard drive which show Joe Biden lied. It also implicates Jim and Hunter.
Where does Congress get the right to investigate the accuracy of Biden’s statement?

Your post is mostly gibberish.

What is “illegal interference into access to the president”?
that's why an investigation right? why do officials run investigations if they already know it all? No need for russia russia then right? you keep pounding that I'm not the sharpest knife mantra.

Forum List

Back