Hunter who?

Hunter Biden isn't a part of government. This isn't government oversight, it's abuse of power.

It is within the scope of their investigative powers, they have the board power to investigate any possible criminal activity, just like they did with baseball. They cannot bring up charges however they can investigate. Pretty much a waste of energy but Republicans and Democrats alike seem like this crap.

Hunter is a well known person ALL over the world.

Sometimes when I wonder why the Mexican Border is wide open I suspect the Bidens have a deal with the Mexican drug cartels. I know the Bidens had some dealings with Mexico.

Of course I might be wrong and it’s the Democratic Party that has a deal with the drug cartels to keep the Mexican border open.

It’s a tale of two scions.

A Mexican heir to a political dynasty is being prosecuted in his notoriously corrupt home country on tax charges, but his former pal and business associate, Hunter Biden, seems to be getting a pass in the U.S. on similar allegations — and worse.

Miguel Alemán Magnani, the grandson of a former president and son of a onetime governor, co-founded the now-defunct low-cost airline Interjet with his father. Now Alemán, who appears frequently in emails and messages on Hunter Biden’s laptop, is on the lam in France and accused of defrauding the Mexican government of $3.2 million in taxes. But just a few years ago, Alemán was a high-flying executive with powerful connections north of the border.

Alemán figures into some of the most problematic examples of the Bidens apparently mixing personal and official business, all laid bare on the laptop Biden abandoned at a Delaware repair shop. In one case, Hunter Biden wrote the Alemán in February 2016, ahead of a trip to Mexico with the then-vice president, to complain that White House access hadn’t translated into business opportunities.

Why is Hunter Biden a threat to national security?

He took 1.5 billion dollars from the Chinese communist party to buy companies that are defense related and as such are ILLEGAL for the chinese to own.

DUMBFUCK!

He’s proof that Republicans have contempt for sound, responsible governance.

So much so that House Republicans are going to launch an unwarranted, bad-faith ‘investigation,’ wasting the time and money of the American people.
Did you write that sober?

It is within the scope of their investigative powers, they have the board power to investigate any possible criminal activity, just like they did with baseball. They cannot bring up charges however they can investigate. Pretty much a waste of energy but Republicans and Democrats alike seem like this crap.
According to SCOTUS, their power is limited to legislative purposes.

Forum List

Back