Hunter who?

One of the 'tasty' items are the 150 SAR's (suspicious activity reports) generated by banks to the Treasury, that the Biden admin wouldn't release. All from Hunter's dealings.

During the press conference on Thursday, Comer further spoke about the probe and said, "As part of our investigation, we have evidence that the finances, credit cards, and bank accounts of Hunter and Joe Biden were co-mingled, if not shared.
"There are a lot of questions that Joe Biden is going to have to answer with respect to his son and his brother's influence peddling that's happened over the past decade. So all of this together, I put the odds of Joe Biden even seeking the Democrat nomination, very, very low," he added.

Surf's up.....

surfing-olympics.gif

I think Biden will make a deal. He doesn’t run and if prosecuted and convicted is pardoned by the next President along with Hunter.

The republicans, many who are almost as corrupt as Joe Biden, don’t want to see more corruption investigations.

I think Biden will make a deal. He doesn’t run and if prosecuted and convicted is pardoned by the next President along with Hunter.

The republicans, many who are almost as corrupt as Joe Biden, don’t want to see more corruption investigations.
Why is Hunter Biden a threat to national security?

I can't believe this, after 100 posts, not one of you republican, kiss-ass, mother-fuckers, have the balls to answer this very basic question, "Why is Hunter Biden such a threat to national security?"

The government has already looked into this and there is nothing there. This is a bullshit, made up, Russian story.
You seem determined to try to convince others that Joe is as honest as George Washington. Joe is one of the biggest and most corrupt Swamp Critters in the D.C. Swamp.

1668972569608.jpeg

I like 'almost'......:up:

I can't believe this, after 100 posts, not one of you republican, kiss-ass, mother-fuckers, have the balls to answer this very basic question, "Why is Hunter Biden such a threat to national security?"
Because he's right in the middle of Ukrainian corruption.
Or dint yer fairy godmother explain to yuz.Like the connection
of FTX and Biden's Campaign chest with Ukraine as the laundering
agent.Can you say ... TIDE

Because he's right in the middle of Ukrainian corruption.
Or dint yer fairy godmother explain to yuz.Like the connection
of FTX and Biden's Campaign chest with Ukraine as the laundering
agent.Can you say ... TIDE
That is just a Russian conspiracy theory and how is that a threat to our national security?

That is just a Russian conspiracy theory and how is that a threat to our national security?
Stop wettin' yer diapers ... slobfest.With a Dopey Thread and
even dopier whining.Yer almost as pathetic as Hunter going off
to Grandma's house for some more drugs.Maybe steal where
Grandma put yer sole bottle of Vodka.Ukrainian vodka ta boot.
Nemiroff { 140 years of Traditions + Hunter Biden }

Not one of you fuckers can say why Hunter Biden is such a threat to this country! NOT ONE!
118th congress will answer your question in the very near future. It seems their investigation is about Joe Biden's dealings with China and Ukraine, while a sitting Vice President, which could lead to national security implications. All these accusations are based on evidence revealed in good old Hunter Biden's infamous laptop.

Stop wettin' yer diapers ... slobfest.With a Dopey Thread and
even dopier whining.Yer almost as pathetic as Hunter going off
to Grandma's house for some more drugs.Maybe steal where
Grandma put yer sole bottle of Vodka.Ukrainian vodka ta boot.
Nemiroff { 140 years of Traditions + Hunter Biden }
Why can't you answer the fucking question? Because your answer is bullshit!

118th congress will answer your question in the very near future. It seems their investigation is about Joe Biden's dealings with China and Ukraine, while a sitting Vice President, which could lead to national security implications. All these accusations are based on evidence revealed in good old Hunter Biden's infamous laptop.
This has all been debunked as a Russian conspiracy theory.

he won't get it all.

just his fair share.

and in the end none of it will matter.

It will play out one of two ways...

1. The GOP investigation finds dirt on Hunter and Joe. The Repubs go "see, we told you so" and the Dems go "can't trust the biased investigation"

2. The GOP investigation finds no dirt on Hunter and Joe. The Dems go "see, we told you so" and the Repubs throw out accusations of "RINO and Deep State" at anyone involved in the investigation.

The good news is for 2 years the House will be busy with this and we have gridlock.

Forum List

Back