Hunter who?

He’s proof that Republicans have contempt for sound, responsible governance.

So much so that House Republicans are going to launch an unwarranted, bad-faith ‘investigation,’ wasting the time and money of the American people.
haha sound responsible governance are three words that don’t belong together when discussing the xiden crime syndicate

Not one of you fuckers can say why Hunter Biden is such a threat to this country! NOT ONE!
Hunter Biden was the bagman so foreign nations, many unfriendly to us, could buy his influence. Effectively these nations then “own” Joe Biden.

Perhaps you do not know the definition of “bagman.”

bagman​

noun

bag·man ˈbag-mən

1 chiefly British : TRAVELING SALESMAN

2: a person who on behalf of another collects or distributes illicitly gained money

1668974426335.png

118th congress will answer your question in the very near future. It seems their investigation is about Joe Biden's dealings with China and Ukraine, while a sitting Vice President, which could lead to national security implications. All these accusations are based on evidence revealed in good old Hunter Biden's infamous laptop.
I hope to be able to watch those hearings. Should be more interesting than the Jan 6th hearings.

Hunter Biden was the bagman so foreign nations, many unfriendly to us, could buy his influence. Effectively these nations then “own” Joe Biden.

bagman​

noun

bag·man ˈbag-mən

2: a person who on behalf of another collects or distributes illicitly gained money

View attachment 728847
It is obvious they don’t have any clue about compromised

bagman​

noun

bag·man ˈbag-mən

View attachment 728847
That is just Russian bullshit!

I like 'almost'......:up:
A VP has a lot of influence to sell. So does a Secretary of State like Hillary.

In my opinion the Chinese made a brilliant investment when they bought Joe. It should pay off nicely.

I hope to be able to watch those hearings. Should be more interesting than the Jan 6th hearings.
The hearings are supposed to have live depositions, not like the J6 clowns afraid of something coming out on live TV to salvo their narrative.

A VP has a lot of influence to sell. So does a Secretary of State like Hillary.

In my opinion the Chinese made a brilliant investment when they bought Joe. It should pay off nicely.
Yeah, like this:

Notice later in the Professors lecture, he mentions Hunter Biden?

Last edited:
As the investigation gathers steam, we'll point out that Trump was calling for investigations while H's dad was still vice-president. Leave the fascism to NYT:

13 Sep 2019 What We Know About Hunter Biden's Business in China
"You've reached Your Limit of Free Articles."

Forum List

Back