Hunter who?

According to SCOTUS, their power is limited to legislative purposes.

they need to investigate in order to legislate.

Investigations for legislative purposes.

There is no legislative purpose here.

Check out the Mazar’s case. SCOTUS had some strong feelings about this.
no legislative purpose for russia russia. Yet you championed it. shut up already and stop posting the fool.

How else do you supposed Mueller came to be? to fking funny. You are the laziest demofker in here.
Mueller took over an FBI investigation into illegal activities during the 2016 election.

That wasn't my point. Why is he such a threat to this country, that he deserves all our attention?
You're not all that bright...are you, Billo? He's a threat to this country because one of our enemies...like Communist China...may very well have something on him and his family that they can use as leverage against his father. Joe Biden SHOULD be working for the benefit of America but if he's compromised because of his crack addict son he may not be able to do that! That's dangerous! Extremely dangerous.

According to SCOTUS, their power is limited to legislative purposes.
So, when they investigated major league baseball that was an issue for you? My understanding they can investigate for past, present and future legislation and may probe the Hunter Biden for future legislative purposes. I wish the would not as to me it is a waste of time, if the DOJ wants to investigate fine, even if a Republican wins office and wants to do an investigation fine. Congress is all show, we have learned that during the last few Presidential terms.

Forum List

Back