Hunter won't do what Don Jr. and Ivanka did...why?

Was Hunter part of his family's influence peddling scheme?
You have allowed your imagination to be manipulated by liars.

Don Jr. and Ivanka served the country and did so without taking a dime of tax payer money. They were dragged in front of Democrats to get grilled over the "Russia...Russia...Russia!" when those Democrats KNEW that whole farce was something paid for by Hillary Clinton and the DNC![/url]
How quickly you forget!

'I love it': Donald Trump Jr posts emails from Russia offering material on Clinton​

The end.

Millions of dollars pouring into the Biden family's bank accounts is just part of my "imagination"? That's amusing, G!
Yes, you are being manipulated. Don't you see what they are doing there?

Your propagandists have successfully conflated the "Biden family" with "Joe Biden" in your pointy head.

There isn't a shred of evidence Joe Biden has done anything illegal.

In fact, even the Republicans admit they have NOTHING on JOE Biden, dipshit.

House GOP’s impeachment witnesses say there's no evidence yet that Biden committed a crime

Republican Senator Admits There’s “No Evidence”on Biden Impeachment

“I have no evidence of it,” Grassley told CNN, just hours before House Republicans were set to vote to formalize the Biden impeachment inquiry. “I’m just going to follow the facts where they are, and the facts haven’t taken me to that point where I can say the president is guilty of anything.”

"We don't have the evidence now, but we may find it later." - Republican Congressman Michael McCaul

Is there another situation from history, where somebody in Congress wanted to question somebody that was actually facing Federal Charges with a court date projected, and facing serious jail time on the charges, with those issues being exactly what Congress wanted to question the witness about, before their scheduled trial.
If you have something, put it out here, the trial reference and the legal decision in the appellate that forced the testimony prior to trial. I can't think of any, certainly not in modern times.
Yes. Donald Trump jr, Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump were all questioned by congress on more than one occasion and by New York prosecutors over charges they brought against their father. They questioned his kids in 2019 and 2021 during their impeachment inquires and after the 91 charges they've brought against him in various cases. Donald Trump jr testified a couple of weeks ago over the New York civil trial. You can't dodge this BS because you want to protect Joe Biden himself. It's clear that Joe Biden was influence-peddling. That's what they want to get to the bottom of.

Donald Trump jr testified a couple of weeks ago over the New York civil trial.
That's because he is one of the defendants of tax, insurance, and bank fraud. So is his little brother.

Ivanka escaped because the statute of limitations ran out for her.

Speaking of YUGE differences, Donald Trump commits MASSIVE bank fraud, insurance fraud, and tax fraud and ends up in CIVIL court and will have to pay a fine.

Hunter Biden commits tax fraud and is in CRIMINAL court and may go to prison.

And the Trumptards whine how unfairly their cult leader is being treated!

Yes. Donald Trump jr, Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump were all questioned by congress on more than one occasion and by New York prosecutors over charges they brought against their father. They questioned his kids in 2019 and 2021 during their impeachment inquires and after the 91 charges they've brought against him in various cases. Donald Trump jr testified a couple of weeks ago over the New York civil trial. You can't dodge this BS because you want to protect Joe Biden himself. It's clear that Joe Biden was influence-peddling. That's what they want to get to the bottom of.
Which one of them was facing filed charges in Federal Court at the same time?

Which one of them was facing filed charges in Federal Court at the same time?
So you're claiming that being charged is a shield from questioning by congress?

Shit.....we should just charge every president's kids with frivolous charges and never act on them.

That would help them to escape from justice.

Good idea.

But I think it's clear that Hunter is still working for the Biden Administration because he got a ride on Marine One yesterday and is hiding from authorities in the White House as we speak. He's gone on overseas trips on Air Force One recently and Air Force two when Biden was VP to negotiate with foreign dignitaries. That means he's subject to oversight from congress.

So you're claiming that being charged is a shield from questioning by congress?

Shit.....we should just charge every president's kids with frivolous charges and never act on them.

That would help them to escape from justice.

Good idea.

But I think it's clear that Hunter is still working for the Biden Administration because he got a ride on Marine One yesterday and is hiding from authorities in the White House as we speak. He's gone on overseas trips on Air Force One recently and Air Force two when Biden was VP to negotiate with foreign dignitaries. That means he's subject to oversight from congress.
Oh! I didn't know you thought the charges were frivolous. Interesting. So you think he should walk, maybe even favor charges be dropped, so he could testify quickly in the political court?
I kind of think he is probably guilty, but that is just me, and I am not likely to be a juror.

Oh! I didn't know you thought the charges were frivolous. Interesting. So you think he should walk, maybe even favor charges be dropped, so he could testify quickly in the political court?
I kind of think he is probably guilty, but that is just me, and I am not likely to be a juror.
No....what I said is that your rationalization is that we could charge anyone that may be questioned by congress and use that as some sort of shield against being brought before congress.

The magazine was quoting leading climate scientists of the day. It doesn't fit your narrative, so you don't care and dismiss it. You are lost.
It was dimissed at the time as a fringe view, that was the thing. That there MIGHT be a new Ice age over the next few thousand years.

Um, we all heard the call. Only morons thought that was a shakedown or a quid pro quo. There was no "or else" on that call. Saying "do me a favor" is not even close to the same as saying "do x or you won't get y". If you would like an example of that, look no further than papa Biden saying exactly that on camera. Seriously, most Democrats need lobotomies.

Actually, we haven't heard a recording of the call, only transcripts, and it sure sounded like a shakedown to me.

As far as Hunter and Joe, there is a boat load more evidence already against Hunter with some seriously curious implications for Joe and others in the Biden clan. The official inquiry will likely turn up much more. It really doesn't matter though, because indoctrinated fools like yourself will dismiss any and all evidence. I recall you saying that laptop was fake. That was hilarious at the time and is even more so now.

Except you haven't proven ANY OF IT. The only thing you've proven is that he was high as a kite when he applied for a gun and he didn't pay all his taxes.

That's it.

Offenses that rarely get prosecuted.

You guys cheered on when Trump tried to OVERTHROW the government, and you are worked up because Hunter said, "Guess who my Daddy is" to impress hookers?

• Fake News
Reactions: DBA
No....what I said is that your rationalization is that we could charge anyone that may be questioned by congress and use that as some sort of shield against being brought before congress.
Is that what you think was done? Maybe they should have gone with the sweetheart deal of the guy appointed by trump instead of the Federal charges of the guy appointed by Trump?

Is that what you think was done? Maybe they should have gone with the sweetheart deal of the guy appointed by trump instead of the Federal charges of the guy appointed by Trump?
They tried to go with the sweetheart deal.....but the judge said it was bull shit and that it wasn't worthy of consideration.

And I think it's laughable that you think that a person Trump picked couldn't be a backstabbing mole like Pence.....or couldn't be bribed, threatened, or blackmailed into doing something that is unethical or illegal.

They tried to go with the sweetheart deal.....but the judge said it was bull shit and that it wasn't worthy of consideration.

And I think it's laughable that you think that a person Trump picked couldn't be a backstabbing mole like Pence.....or couldn't be bribed, threatened, or blackmailed into doing something that is unethical or illegal.
I got to admit, his judgement and hiring/firing skills are absolutely the worst of anybody I ever worked with or heard about in my entire life. Some people never do their homework, getting others to do it. That doesn't work well and is a pretty dumb move if you are ultimately responsible, yourself. And, on the other hand, look at all the crooks and unpatriotic asshole he hired personally and some he had to fire (or get somebody else to fire, if the person fired was right in town with him, instead of somewhere across the country.

I got to admit, his judgement and hiring/firing skills are absolutely the worst of anybody I ever worked with or heard about in my entire life. Some people never do their homework, getting others to do it. That doesn't work well and is a pretty dumb move if you are ultimately responsible, yourself. And, on the other hand, look at all the crooks and unpatriotic asshole he hired personally and some he had to fire (or get somebody else to fire, if the person fired was right in town with him, instead of somewhere across the country.
Sometimes you have to hire people that have experience in Washington.....and unfortunately they sometimes turn out to be flawed, corrupt, or highly susceptible to the tactics of a criminal DOJ that went around planning and carrying out operation Crossfire-Hurricane, where they used a fake dossier to claim Trump was in collusion with Russia to steal the election.

I suppose you think it's Trump's fault that Washington is a den of thieves and con-artists that nobody can trust to do anything they're supposed to do. I remember his first couple of Chiefs of Staff were insiders trying to back-stab him. And his own VP turned out to be a traitor from the gitgo. He says that the welfare of America isn't his fcking concern.

Last edited:
So you bought it to look at the nudes?

Why, yes, a meticulously documented timeline of climate change theory is totally negated by a mass-market magazine written by an author with no credentials.

Quanitty doesn't equal quality. Trump had a roomful of National Security professionals who heard him try to shake down the President of Ukraine

All you have so far is that Biden took naughty pictures of himself.
Yeah, and if that shake down is proven to be warranted, then the jokes going to be on you.

Now go ahead and critique Biden's hires and attempted appointments. Yeah you do that... You ought to be ashamed of the bull shite you choose to ignore while judging another. How sick are you people ???

That is the political gambit, alright. It does not speak to Hunter's legal jeopardy by participating. That is where it would break down in the court, pretrial. It is the difference between political expediency and legal jeopardy. If the committee wants to proceed, they may have to proceed with their political inquiry without Hunter, if they want Joe, on the quick. Proceeding without evidence, might just make it look like a political tit-for-tat attempt, simply for political expedience to the electorate. People are pretty sick of the political games, outside the partisan crowd.
Think y'all got it all figured out eh ? Smarter head's will prevail or the country is done... FACT.

Now go ahead and critique Biden's hires and attempted appointments. Yeah you do that... You ought to be ashamed of the bull shite you choose to ignore while judging another. How sick are you people ???
Name them/ Got a link. I would have to look them up to see what you are ranting about. Any crooked cabinet secretaries, like Trump had? We are well aware of his tax cheat, foreign agents and admitted or convicted liars. I think some are under indictment now. He couldn't or wouldn't even hire honest lawyers. Rudy found the road to doom lying for him.

Forum List

Back