Hunter won't do what Don Jr. and Ivanka did...why?

So it's okay now to refuse to answer to congress?
That means when the Democrats take back the House anyone they try to force to testify or face questioning can tell them to take a flying-fck, correct? That means that you just removed one of the number one functions of congress, meaning oversight of the Executive Branch.

Two can play this game.

The fact that he can plead the fifth never crossed your mind?

The purpose for this investigation is to flesh out proof for a possible impeachment of his father. If they refuse to cooperate then that creates suspicion that they have something to hide. The reason Hunter refuses to answer to congress is because he knows they have all the proof they need to refer charges to the DOJ for prosecution of himself and his father. He doesn't want to be put into a position of perjuring himself.
Incredibly stupid move by the Biden team. He essentially threw Daddy under the bus.

Is there another situation from history, where somebody in Congress wanted to question somebody that was actually facing Federal Charges with a court date projected, and facing serious jail time on the charges, with those issues being exactly what Congress wanted to question the witness about, before their scheduled trial.
If you have something, put it out here, the trial reference and the legal decision in the appellate that forced the testimony prior to trial. I can't think of any, certainly not in modern times.
He's indicted on tax fraud and gun charges. Congress is not going to ask him why he was a scumbag and didn't pay child support or his taxes, but spent millions on hookers and crack.

??? It's a huge win for the Committee and Republicans. They refer it to Garland and if he sits on it for more than a month, the corruption of the Biden administration is writ large. Garland's corruption will be part of every Republican's campaign from now until the election.

Incredibly stupid move by his attorney. Monumentally stupid.
That is the political gambit, alright. It does not speak to Hunter's legal jeopardy by participating. That is where it would break down in the court, pretrial. It is the difference between political expediency and legal jeopardy. If the committee wants to proceed, they may have to proceed with their political inquiry without Hunter, if they want Joe, on the quick. Proceeding without evidence, might just make it look like a political tit-for-tat attempt, simply for political expedience to the electorate. People are pretty sick of the political games, outside the partisan crowd.

That is the political gambit, alright. It does not speak to Hunter's legal jeopardy by participating. That is where it would break down in the court, pretrial. It is the difference between political expediency and legal jeopardy. If the committee wants to proceed, they may have to proceed with their political inquiry without Hunter, if they want Joe, on the quick. Proceeding without evidence, might just make it look like a political tit-for-tat attempt, simply for political expedience to the electorate. People are pretty sick of the political games, outside the partisan crowd.
Well. Hate to break it to you , but there are a shitload of us that quite upset that current President has been at the head of the largest corruption scheme in US history.

People are more tired of the open borders and the massive inflation.

hunter has agreed to testify under oath, but in public. i don't see his problem. he could plead the 5th just as loudly as ovanka.
Why should hunter not allow himself to be deposed, Rampart? The Trump children and the IRS whistleblowers did. So have most witnesses who testify. There's only one reason for him to refuse...he doesn't want to be on the record under oath. Once he is...changing his story makes him guilty of lying to Federal agents.

I suggest you home school
I was fortunate enough to have gone to school when a public education was actually worth something. I learned to read...to write...to do math. You on the left have destroyed something that used to be one of the biggest strengths of America. Our public schools have become a joke.

Well. Hate to break it to you , but there are a shitload of us that quite upset that current President has been at the head of the largest corruption scheme in US history.
Not news to me. Go for it. But, if you are to succeed on the political side and get your impeachment, it may be, you will have to get it, without Hunter in the short term, due to Federal indictment jeopardy against him, is all I am saying. Legalities, trump politics.

Not news to me. Go for it. But, if you are to succeed on the political side and get your impeachment, it may be, you will have to get it, without Hunter in the short term, due to Federal indictment jeopardy against him, is all I am saying. Legalities, trump politics.
?? His decision to tell COngress to go fuck themselves was 100% political, zero percent legal. Why are you having such a difficult time understanding this?

People are more tired of the open borders and the massive inflation.
I too am tired of the open border and open ended policy. Inflation is steady coming down. Having lived with inflation several times higher during the 70s and 80s from 6% to 12.5% annually during that period, averaging out over 6 for over 10 or 12 years with both Dem and Republicans in the white house, I am just not that upset, since it is obviously going in the right direction and nowhere near as high or long lasting as what we lived with, back in the days of stagnant wage growth and slumping GDP.

?? His decision to tell COngress to go fuck themselves was 100% political, zero percent legal. Why are you having such a difficult time understanding this?
Take it to court and see how you fare. I don't mind. It will be fun to watch and very entertaining and instructional. I recommend you hunt up some sympathetic Democrat lawyers, though, instead of the dumbass Republican partisan lawyers, if you wish to stand a chance.

Why, yes, a meticulously documented timeline of climate change theory is totally negated by a mass-market magazine written by an author with no credentials.

The magazine was quoting leading climate scientists of the day. It doesn't fit your narrative, so you don't care and dismiss it. You are lost.

Quanitty doesn't equal quality. Trump had a roomful of National Security professionals who heard him try to shake down the President of Ukraine

All you have so far is that Biden took naughty pictures of himself.

Um, we all heard the call. Only morons thought that was a shakedown or a quid pro quo. There was no "or else" on that call. Saying "do me a favor" is not even close to the same as saying "do x or you won't get y". If you would like an example of that, look no further than papa Biden saying exactly that on camera. Seriously, most Democrats need lobotomies.

As far as Hunter and Joe, there is a boat load more evidence already against Hunter with some seriously curious implications for Joe and others in the Biden clan. The official inquiry will likely turn up much more. It really doesn't matter though, because indoctrinated fools like yourself will dismiss any and all evidence. I recall you saying that laptop was fake. That was hilarious at the time and is even more so now.

Take it to court and see how you fare. I don't mind. It will be fun to watch and very entertaining and instructional. I recommend you hunt up some sympathetic Democrat lawyers, though, instead of the dumbass Republican partisan lawyers, if you wish to stand a chance.
Third and last time. That is not my job or Congress' job. It is Garland's job. He indicted Republicans within a month after the criminal referral from Congress.

HUGE test of his integrity and corruption of he doesn't treat the President's son in the same manner. HUGE

Third and last time. That is not my job or Congress' job. It is Garland's job. He indicted Republicans within a month after the criminal referral from Congress.

HUGE test of his integrity and corruption of he doesn't treat the President's son in the same manner. HUGE
I said, good luck. What else do you want. How many letters and emails have you written your Republican congressman? You need to get on the stick. I am definitely not him, or in your state. You are wasting time on me, as it is the legal situation you must triumph in.

The Trump children sat through closed depositions and then answered questions from members of Congress. Hunter Biden refuses to be deposed under oath. Gee, what are you hiding, Hunter?
At first, Donald Trump, Jr. refused to appear before Congress. They were forced to subpoena him.

The reason Donny and Ivanka were interviewed was because they were part of the Trump campaign and therefore had information related to Russia's interference in the 2016 election.

Hunter Biden has never been part of his father's campaign or his father's government.

YUUUUGE difference!

The end.

I too am tired of the open border and open ended policy. Inflation is steady coming down. Having lived with inflation several times higher during the 70s and 80s from 6% to 12.5% annually during that period, averaging out over 6 for over 10 or 12 years with both Dem and Republicans in the white house, I am just not that upset, since it is obviously going in the right direction and nowhere near as high or long lasting as what we lived with, back in the days of stagnant wage growth and slumping GDP.
It's no consolation that inflation was massive in the 70s.
It's massive right now. I don't care how bad it was during the Carter years because we're having to live thru the same right now. It doesn't matter if you believe it's going in the right direction when I still have to pay $7 for a small bottle of coffee creamer. That's only one example. It's not great that truckers are having to pay $5-7/gal for diesel. That's higher than it's ever been. It's not great that I have to pay $30 for a box of Kitty Litter. It's not great that I have to pay $11 for the only dog food my dog will eat. That's not a 30lb bag of food but one small 12 oz bag of Fresh Pet dogfood.

At first, Donald Trump, Jr. refused to appear before Congress. They were forced to subpoena him.

The reason Donny and Ivanka were interviewed was because they were part of the Trump campaign and therefore had information related to Russia's interference in the 2016 election.

Hunter Biden has never been part of his father's campaign or his father's government.

YUUUUGE difference!

The end.
Was Hunter part of his family's influence peddling scheme? Don Jr. and Ivanka served the country and did so without taking a dime of tax payer money. They were dragged in front of Democrats to get grilled over the "Russia...Russia...Russia!" when those Democrats KNEW that whole farce was something paid for by Hillary Clinton and the DNC!

The end? Sorry but this is just getting started! Hunter Biden and others WILL be forced to testify and they WILL start taking the 5th!

I said, good luck. What else do you want. How many letters and emails have you written your Republican congressman? You need to get on the stick. I am definitely not him, or in your state. You are wasting time on me, as it is the legal situation you must triumph in.
Have a blessed day

Forum List

Back