Hunters Shun Colorado over State Gun Laws

Considering that most people hunt with bolt action rifles and not semi automatics, I really don't see CO having much of a problem with their laws.

Considering that most people hunt with bolt action rifles and not semi automatics, I really don't see CO having much of a problem with their laws.
Again not about hunting it's about a second amendment right. Hunters are just doing their part to preserve that right.

Again not about hunting it's about a second amendment right. Hunters are just doing their part to preserve that right.

Yeah...............sure.................only trouble is, that's probably just a bunch of bullshit, because hunting season isn't here yet.

I really don't think that a hunter is going to pass up some of the best game in the nation just because they can't have a semi automatic with them, especially if they hunt with a bolt action rifle.

Besides............many hunters use the game as one of their primary food sources. I know that when I lived with my Uncle Bill and Aunt Sandy, I didn't know what store bought meat was, we lived on venison, elk and a cow we'd slaughter ourselves each year.

Yeah...............sure.................only trouble is, that's probably just a bunch of bullshit, because hunting season isn't here yet.

I really don't think that a hunter is going to pass up some of the best game in the nation just because they can't have a semi automatic with them, especially if they hunt with a bolt action rifle.

Besides............many hunters use the game as one of their primary food sources. I know that when I lived with my Uncle Bill and Aunt Sandy, I didn't know what store bought meat was, we lived on venison, elk and a cow we'd slaughter ourselves each year.
First Magpul pulls out then outdoor channel stops filming and now non residence hunters say they will not hunt in the state. You can deny it makes no difference to me.

First Magpul pulls out then outdoor channel stops filming and now non residence hunters say they will not hunt in the state. You can deny it makes no difference to me.

The impact remains insignificant except to 2nd Amendment people, and who cares? T

The impact remains insignificant except to 2nd Amendment people, and who cares? T

All gun owners are second amendment people even hunters
Who cares? You must you keep trying too derail this thread for some reason.

I own weapons, and I don't care. The impact will be minimal to the Colorado economy. You are derailing your own thread because you try to prove something that does not exist. In fact, the impact is minimal.

I own weapons, and I don't care. The impact will be minimal to the Colorado economy. You are derailing your own thread because you try to prove something that does not exist. In fact, the impact is minimal.

I own weapons
Doubtful and irrelevant

and I don't care.
Still irrelevant because you don't live in the state

The impact will be minimal to the Colorado economy.
only your opinion, and that really doesn't matter

You are derailing your own thread because you try to prove something that does not exist. In fact, the impact is minimal.
Reported

I own weapons
Doubtful and irrelevant

The impact will be minimal to the Colorado economy.

You are derailing your own thread because you try to prove something that does not exist. In fact, the impact is minimal.
Reported

The thread is yours, you have not shown impact in economic terms that make it significant, and you simply ad hom in retort. You are trolling your own thread when you simply insist "I am right". Reported.

Doubtful and irrelevant

Reported

The thread is yours, you have not shown impact in economic terms that make it significant, and you simply ad hom in retort. You are trolling your own thread when you simply insist "I am right". Reported.

I don't have to show anything. I posted the link of what hunters have said I posted the links for fees to get a non resident license that's all I'm doing.

If you say so. New gun laws could mean economic woes for booming gun industry | The Daily Caller does show that the national "booming" gun industry, with 220000 workers, may be injured by gun laws. That make sense. A few hunters who boycott Colorado's big game seasons will not injure the state's economy.

If you are saying that a few like you are upset by the law, yes, I believe that.

And I will leave that at my final comment.

If you say so. New gun laws could mean economic woes for booming gun industry | The Daily Caller does show that the national "booming" gun industry, with 220000 workers, may be injured by gun laws. That make sense. A few hunters who boycott Colorado's big game seasons will not injure the state's economy.

If you are saying that a few like you are upset by the law, yes, I believe that.

And I will leave that at my final comment.

You posted an irrelevant link national is not Colorado.

Okay..............all gun owners are 2nd Amendment people.

Does that include the 80 percent of gun owners who support full background checks?

Does that include the 80 percent of gun owners who support full background checks?

A poll from an anti gun media that suggest 80% gun owners want full background checks, what a shocker. I'm surprised the media didn't go with 92%:eusa_whistle:

A poll from an anti gun media that suggest 80% gun owners want full background checks, what a shocker. I'm surprised the media didn't go with 92%:eusa_whistle:

Actually, it's what all the polls say.

Do you have a reliable one that says different? If so, post the link.

And the media is racist, anti gun, do you have a point?

So.........................you can't post a link that says different.

Thought so.

So.........................you can't post a link that says different.

Thought so.
Who said I was going to try? You aren't that bright are you?
I would be shocked for the anti gun racist media to have a poll lower than 80%

Like I said Little Retarded Rebecca..................you can't back up the "facts" you pull out of your ass, because they don't exist.

But................thanks for playing.

Like I said Little Retarded Rebecca..................you can't back up the "facts" you pull out of your ass, because they don't exist.

But................thanks for playing.

You aren't very bright....... what facts do I have to back up that I haven't already done so?

Forum List

Back