Hunters Shun Colorado over State Gun Laws

That is, of course, assuming everyone joins in your boycott of machine-gun hunting and pissbeer guzzling.

Good luck with that.

That is, of course, assuming everyone joins in your boycott of machine-gun hunting and pissbeer guzzling.

Good luck with that.

It's not my Boycott Magpul, and the outdoor channel is leaving the state and hunters are taking notice and will not be hunting in that state. The beer is my part.

Good luck with that.

It's not my Boycott Magpul, and the outdoor channel is leaving the state and hunters are taking notice and will not be hunting in that state. The beer is my part.

We will need to see the numbers, and my relatives in CO tell me they the impact will be minimal.

How much hunting is done there in the spring? Around here hunting seasons run through autumn.

By then that whole Colorado gun thing will be a non issue.

Any hunter who needs a 30 round clip should not be issued a license. They need to go back to the range until they are competent.

Two cousins of mine are avid hunters, and bring back enough meat to feed the family for a month, all while using 30 round magazines and compound bows. You want us to stay out of your bedroom? STAY OUT OF MY GUN SAFE!!

Good luck with that.

We will need to see the numbers, and my relatives in CO tell me they the impact will be minimal.

Tell me what good these kinds of restrictions have done for the people in say, Chicago, for example?

How much hunting is done there in the spring? Around here hunting seasons run through autumn.

By then that whole Colorado gun thing will be a non issue.

People who own guns don't forget when they are attacked. Just remember that. It's not a non issue.

Game will not be culled and their over-population will infringe upon humans forcing the liberals to scream for the state to do something.

:eusa_whistle:

Bullshit. Colorado will feel no effects whatsoever. Real hunters don't us military weopons.

Agreed. I was taught that if you can't kill it in 3 rounds or less, you don't deserve to have a gun.

I really don't see this as anything serious for CO, maybe they will get better hunters, and apparently BigReb is someone who is scared of that because he's such a crappy shot.

By the looks of things, some of these gun nuts are substituting overdone guns for their own lack.

Trust me, they don't make you more of a man. Or as much as.

Really.

Game will not be culled and their over-population will infringe upon humans forcing the liberals to scream for the state to do something.

Bullshit. Colorado will feel no effects whatsoever. Real hunters don't us military weopons.

Magpul is moving out of the state, the outdoor channel will no longer be using Colorado for any hunts.
The lost revenue for non resident licenses will be felt in smaller towns that rely on the extra money.

Agreed. I was taught that if you can't kill it in 3 rounds or less, you don't deserve to have a gun.

I really don't see this as anything serious for CO, maybe they will get better hunters, and apparently BigReb is someone who is scared of that because he's such a crappy shot.
foolish little boy thinks this is about hunting. foolish child this has to do with the rights of Adults

Any hunter who needs a 30 round clip should not be issued a license. They need to go back to the range until they are competent.

Stop calling magazines clips and at least try to sound like you know what you're talking about.

Tell me what good these kinds of restrictions have done for the people in say, Chicago, for example?

Immaterial, because Chicago is not Denver. What has lax restrictions done for the southern good ol' boys that shoot each other up?

Forum List

Back