Hunters Shun Colorado over State Gun Laws

Any hunter who needs a 30 round clip should not be issued a license. They need to go back to the range until they are competent.

Who are you, to say what someone needs? And for your information the magazine restrict affects anyone who owns a firearm that has a magazine capacity of 15 rounds or more.

Here in Oregon, you are limited to five rounds in any kind of gun for big game hunting. And three shots for shotguns. If you are not capable of taking down a deer or elk with five shots, you should not be out in the woods with a gun.

Any hunter who needs a 30 round clip should not be issued a license. They need to go back to the range until they are competent.

Who are you, to say what someone needs? And for your information the magazine restrict affects anyone who owns a firearm that has a magazine capacity of 15 rounds or more.

Here in Oregon, you are limited to five rounds in any kind of gun for big game hunting. And three shots for shotguns. If you are not capable of taking down a deer or elk with five shots, you should not be out in the woods with a gun.

The magazine ban affects more than people who hunt.

I love how the self-described "intelligent" people cannot comprehend that, in most states, magazine capacity is limited to 5 roundss, and that the capacity to carry 30 rounds in no way necessitates there is a need to USE 30 rounds.

I am amazed you people remember to breathe.

The knee jerk political calculation doesn't seem to be turning out too well. Maybe democrat politicians should listen to the people instead of each other. Apparently a company that manufactures rifle magazines is leaving the state and taking 200 jobs and maybe others.

Uh, I think that's the whole point...

Stupid laws will always bring a state down I will also have to stop buying Coors light to show my support.

Hunters Shun Colorado over State Gun Laws - Outdoor Hub

You know what? Colorado will survive. There is a hell of a lot more to do in Colorado than hunt. Much more to do and see and plenty of tourism that is not dependent on hunters. Hopefully, hunters can threaten and whine and bitch to their hearts content and it will not phase Colorado lawmakers.

"I will also have to stop buying Coors light ..." LOL It's a wussy beer anyway. Be a man and drink real beer.

Last edited:
Stupid laws will always bring a state down I will also have to stop buying Coors light to show my support.

You know what? Colorado will survive. There is a hell of a lot more to do in Colorado than hunt. Much more to do and see and plenty of tourism that is not dependent on hunters. Hopefully, hunters can threaten and whine and bitch to their hearts content and it will not phase Colorado lawmakers.

"I will also have to stop buying Coors light ..." LOL It's a wussy beer anyway. Be a man and drink real beer.

The larger cities might but how about those smaller towns that rely on out of non-resident hunting permits?

And when you're drinking something more substantive than footwash any more you might not need three cases a weekend.... :rofl:

That comment was hilarious on multiple levels, one of which is that by his boycott he's withholding his money not from the state of Colorado but from the Coors family, who have been notorious as dysfunctional right-wing wackadoodles -- his own people.

And when you're drinking something more substantive than footwash any more you might not need three cases a weekend.... :rofl:

That comment was hilarious on multiple levels, one of which is that by his boycott he's withholding his money not from the state of Colorado but from the Coors family, who have been notorious as dysfunctional right-wing wackadoodles -- his own people.

Too each his own at least I don't have my head stuck up obama's ass and take anything he says like a good brown shirt stooge unlike you.

Too each his own at least I don't have my head stuck up obama's ass and take anything he says like a good brown shirt stooge unlike you.

Pfft. Maybe you should read other threads once in a lifetime.

At least I don't drink watered-down urinary footwash. :beer:

Pfft. Maybe you should read other threads once in a lifetime.

At least I don't drink watered-down urinary footwash. :beer:
You drink obama's runny shit, but that's fine with you go for it.

Game will not be culled and their over-population will infringe upon humans forcing the liberals to scream for the state to do something.

:eusa_whistle:

Game will not be culled and their over-population will infringe upon humans forcing the liberals to scream for the state to do something.

:eusa_whistle:

All that might be "culled" is the population of sloppy hunters that need 180 shots to bring down a deer. There's nothing in the new legislation that can possibly have any other effect (didja read it?). Unfortunately it will not cull the population of pandering prostitute politicians who deliberately misrepresent what's going on for their propaganda purposes. Or the population that sucks it up like candy.

And PRAY you don't run into a wild pig with only 5 rounds!

I am someone who knows if you can't take down what you are hunting with one or at most two shots you are incompetent. Get back to the range because you are an embarrasment. And, for your information, this thread is about hunters, not anyone who owns a firearm. Do try to pay attention.

I love how the self-described "intelligent" people cannot comprehend that, in most states, magazine capacity is limited to 5 roundss, and that the capacity to carry 30 rounds in no way necessitates there is a need to USE 30 rounds.

I am amazed you people remember to breathe.

If someone does not need a 30 round clip, why would they not come to Colorado because they can't use a 30 round clip? That is the premise of this thread.

I am someone who knows if you can't take down what you are hunting with one or at most two shots you are incompetent. Get back to the range because you are an embarrasment. And, for your information, this thread is about hunters, not anyone who owns a firearm. Do try to pay attention.

Are you also under the impression that hunting is a second amendment right?
I wonder if you are aware that this magazine restriction will effect those who do not have rifles but semi automatic hand guns? Are you also aware that anti gun people don't just stop with one issue?

Forum List

Back