Hunters Shun Colorado over State Gun Laws

Bullshit. Colorado will feel no effects whatsoever. Real hunters don't us military weopons.

Agreed. I was taught that if you can't kill it in 3 rounds or less, you don't deserve to have a gun.

I really don't see this as anything serious for CO, maybe they will get better hunters, and apparently BigReb is someone who is scared of that because he's such a crappy shot.
foolish little boy thinks this is about hunting. foolish child this has to do with the rights of Adults

foolish bigderp thinks he understands this at all.

That's good too. Out of state hunters should stay the hell out of Colorado and look for game in a friendlier environment.

We gun owners must stick together or we will sink separately
My three cases a weekend of Coors light will stop effective admittedly

Three cases of Coors Light per weekend? Effective admittedly!

I love you man! You are so full of shit and so fucking stupid that we have no choice but to love you.

Who drinks that weak ass goat piss anyways?? Coors is bad beer

We gun owners must stick together or we will sink separately
My three cases a weekend of Coors light will stop effective admittedly

Three cases of Coors Light per weekend? Effective admittedly!

I love you man! You are so full of shit and so fucking stupid that we have no choice but to love you.

Who drinks that weak ass goat piss anyways?? Coors is bad beer
How many cases of Coors Light are sold each year in America?
An exact number of cases is not listed, however the Molson Coors brewing company reported a revenue last year of 5 billion dollars. Bottoms up & ChaCha on!
How many cases of Coors Light are sold each year in America? | ChaCha

5 billion dollars

The hunters' boycott will have minimal impact, if that.

Stupid laws will always bring a state down I will also have to stop buying Coors light to show my support.

Hunters Shun Colorado over State Gun Laws - Outdoor Hub

another example for you. Harrisburg PA, one of the largest hunting and outdoor shows in the country. well it's operated by a british firm who decided hunters have no interest in semi automatic rifles and large capacity magazines. so they banned them from the show. well it seem hunters felt a little differently and let the exhibitors at the show know they would be boycotting the show. the exhibitors took up their cause and stated they would pull out of the show if the ban was continued. bottom line, they shut down the show and cost the british sponsor a ton of money. the hunters were more than happy to attent the dozens of other gun shops in the area that had the good sense to support the 2nd amendment

You could do the same thing to the big show in SLC, and it will change nothing in the economy of Utah.

You guys are simply a minor blimp on the radar. Harrisburg and Colorado will both be fine.

You could do the same thing to the big show in SLC, and it will change nothing in the economy of Utah.

You guys are simply a minor blimp on the radar. Harrisburg and Colorado will both be fine.

the promoter is kind of fucked. he either reverses his stance or can kiss his business goodbye. another interesting fact. Cuomo's tough gun laws go into effect. PA, Vermont and Connecticut shows have more than 50% 0f their attendance from NY residents. Who suffers? NY business owners. NYS from lost tax revenues. NYr's were walking out with handtrucks full of ammo. so cuomos laws did nothing to control ammo sales but sure as hell hurt the NY businessman. small gun shops are closing right and left. well more for the unemployment ilines

Stupid laws will always bring a state down I will also have to stop buying Coors light to show my support.

Hunters Shun Colorado over State Gun Laws - Outdoor Hub

another example for you. Harrisburg PA, one of the largest hunting and outdoor shows in the country. well it's operated by a british firm who decided hunters have no interest in semi automatic rifles and large capacity magazines. so they banned them from the show. well it seem hunters felt a little differently and let the exhibitors at the show know they would be boycotting the show. the exhibitors took up their cause and stated they would pull out of the show if the ban was continued. bottom line, they shut down the show and cost the british sponsor a ton of money. the hunters were more than happy to attent the dozens of other gun shops in the area that had the good sense to support the 2nd amendment
Got to hit them where it hurts one dollar at a time.

jake, stop sending me PM's about your sorry life

thanks

You started it and I finished you off. Your problem, girlie.

no i didn't. you sent me an unsolicited PM about your life and because i felt sorry for you, i responded. what a mistake that was.

i had to go public to try and get you to stop sending me PM's because you won't listen to my requests in private.

kindly stop PMing me.

thanks.

You contacted me privately, I responded with a pm, and you have been crying ever since. Quit sniveling, sniveler. :lol: Oh, and reported.

Last edited:
We will need to see the numbers, and my relatives in CO tell me they the impact will be minimal.

Tell me what good these kinds of restrictions have done for the people in say, Chicago, for example?

Immaterial, because Chicago is not Denver. What has lax restrictions done for the southern good ol' boys that shoot each other up?

The state with some of the LOOSEST gun laws (offhand: concealed carry with no permit) is also one of the safest. It's that "southern, redneck" stronghold of VERMONT!

Tell me what good these kinds of restrictions have done for the people in say, Chicago, for example?

Immaterial, because Chicago is not Denver. What has lax restrictions done for the southern good ol' boys that shoot each other up?

The state with some of the LOOSEST gun laws (offhand: concealed carry with no permit) is also one of the safest. It's that "southern, redneck" stronghold of VERMONT!

Which means nothing then about Chicago and its laws.

Once again what about the good ol' boys who shoot each others' asses off with their lax laws?

What does all of this mean? That Americans from gangstahs to rehneks are getting what the dipshits deserve: death.

Forum List

Back