Huntsville Times front page: Stand for decency, reject Roy Moore

Middle aged men fucking teenagers is too well accepted in the south. So Moore will win. Look at their evil whore of a governor, who believes the women but said she’s voting for Moore anyways. There’s a reason for all those Alabama stereotypes.

That is the most disgusting of all. I almost understand the people saying this is a political hatchet job. They are misguided, but it makes more sense.

For a governor to say they believe the accusers, but will be voting for Moore anyway? That is sick. For it to be a woman saying that? It is the worst sort of partisan, party-politics-above-all-else, slimy, hateful things ever in the history of Alabama politics. And that is saying something.

You don't understand. What these women are saying is that they believe the accusers and if everything the accusers say is true, Roy Moore STILL did nothing wrong. This has nothing to do with partisanship or political parties. The women of Alabama find nothing at all wrong with an older man asking a young girl out on a date, nor giving her a kiss. I don't see anything wrong with it either. Not a single one of these women claim they were raped. The hatchet job trying to portray Moore as some kind of child molester is what's partisan politics.

Middle aged men fucking teenagers is too well accepted in the south. So Moore will win. Look at their evil whore of a governor, who believes the women but said she’s voting for Moore anyways. There’s a reason for all those Alabama stereotypes.

Oh Gawd - I saw this interview yesterday. She's just creepy as hell.

:ack-1:

A truly disgusting old monster. I hope her grandkids never run into a Roy Moore type.

Hold the fuck on, Huntsville Times you say? That clinches it, mother fucker must pay.

I figure Creepy Roy has about a 60% chance of winning. Hey i'm good with it - he'll embarrass the holy snot out of the Republican Party .. :)

Roy Moore will be as much of a disaster as a senator as he was as a judge. Having been twice removed from the bench, the entertainment value alone makes it a joyous prospect. I actually hope he is elected. Alabamans will get the representation they deserve.

Although Trump will probably get upset at all of the press and attention going to Moore

You don't understand. What these women are saying is that they believe the accusers and if everything the accusers say is true, Roy Moore STILL did nothing wrong. This has nothing to do with partisanship or political parties. The women of Alabama find nothing at all wrong with an older man asking a young girl out on a date, nor giving her a kiss. I don't see anything wrong with it either. Not a single one of these women claim they were raped. The hatchet job trying to portray Moore as some kind of child molester is what's partisan politics.

He diddled a 14 year old and attempted to rape a newly turned 16 year old in a dark parking lot behind a diner dumpster.

But you go on and believe whatever

Still the troll has no proof.
Do I need any, as Moore won’t deny that he dated teenagers as a creepy 30+ year old pervert?
Your kind never needs any proof. I dated a teenager also.

Hold the fuck on, Huntsville Times you say? That clinches it, mother fucker must pay.

I figure Creepy Roy has about a 60% chance of winning. Hey i'm good with it - he'll embarrass the holy snot out of the Republican Party .. :)

Roy Moore will be as much of a disaster as a senator as he was as a judge. Having been twice removed from the bench, the entertainment value alone makes it a joyous prospect. I actually hope he is elected. Alabamans will get the representation they deserve.

Although Trump will probably get upset at all of the press and attention going to Moore

Looking at the current line up of old players as well as new, Roy Moore ain’t hurting anything.

He diddled a 14 year old and attempted to rape a newly turned 16 year old in a dark parking lot behind a diner dumpster.

But you go on and believe whatever
Proof? No? smh...

Yep - pass the corn

:popcorn:

Looking at the current line up of old players as well as new, Roy Moore ain’t hurting anything.

Soliciting donations for his phony family values charity and then using the money to line his own pockets? We call that “fraud” where I come from.

Do I need any, as Moore won’t deny that he dated teenagers as a creepy 30+ year old pervert?
You dated a 14 year old in your 30’s? Fucking pervert.

Yeah, he is an ignorant fuck. Alabama is actually more strict then New York when it comes to old ass men marrying 14 year olds.

Bullshit Alert ^ ^ ^

:bsflag:

Really? How so? Exactly WHAT is bullshit ?

as a practical matter it is best for Alabama voters to vote for MOORE the republican over the democrat . And then consider that all allegations against MOORE are UNPROVED and are about 40 years old .

So the word of a cop who said that everybody in town knew about Creepy Roy's charming habit of badgering high school girls at the mall not good enough for ya eh?

Okee
--------------------------------------- MALL MANAGER says that Moore was not banned from MALL !! --- WATCH: Former Alabama Mall Manager Says Roy Moore WASN'T Banned Over Harassment Claims ---

Soliciting donations for his phony family values charity and then using the money to line his own pockets? We call that “fraud” where I come from.

Then get after him for that.

as a practical matter it is best for Alabama voters to vote for MOORE the republican over the democrat . And then consider that all allegations against MOORE are UNPROVED and are about 40 years old .

So the word of a cop who said that everybody in town knew about Creepy Roy's charming habit of badgering high school girls at the mall not good enough for ya eh?

Okee
--------------------------------------- MALL MANAGER says that Moore was not banned from MALL !! --- WATCH: Former Alabama Mall Manager Says Roy Moore WASN'T Banned Over Harassment Claims ---

The mall manager is a close personal friend of Moore’s. There are a couple of store managers who have said that they asked Roy to leave and stay out of their stores because he was bothering and upsetting their staff. Coworkers who said they warned girls when Roy was headed their way so the girls could hide in back.

Moore has never denied dating these women but claimed to have their parents permission. The girls and their parents say otherwise.

Oh? Looks like we got work to to.

It’s Legal for 14-Year-Olds to Marry. Should It Be?

ALBANY — For nearly 90 years, an uncelebrated New York State law has largely escaped attention, allowing what would seem to be unfathomable in this day and age, and particularly in this state: child marriages, by the thousands.

Since 1929, New York has allowed children as young as 14 to marry; 14- and 15-year-olds can do so with judicial and parental approval, and 16- and 17-year-olds can marry with mere parental consent.

New York is hardly alone: Most states allow 16- and 17-year-olds to marry, and more than two dozen other states have no statutory minimum age at all
He didn't ask to marry them. This law makes no never mind to what he did or didn't do.

Forum List

Back